It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Veil Is Lifting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So, lemme see if I got this right....You think other people are "manufactured", and are really demons....And that "the government" somehow knows what God will do in the near future?

*Slowly backs out of thread*

Sounds legit to me. *runs away as fast as hell*

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I can't let this one go...so this veil is it made of fabric ? if it is then I'm taking it you mean the veil will be lifted off those Islamic woman and their ugliness will be there for everyone to see ? then we will fully understand the Muslim Males real problems and we can address it at its root cause...ugly women.

They aint fooling me with all this "you women must be covered" BS, they all scored "Camel Faced" women and married them and are now angry as hell !

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is by your own will the veil be lifted.

If you aren't ready, keep that door closed.

You will not like what you see.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
The manufactured bodies with demon hosts that surround the people will one day be shown by the hands of God to the people. At this moment God
has a veil or a cover over our eyes so we can not see into the spiritual world, but soon God will lift the veil and the masses will
wake up one day and walk outside and be able to see these creatures walking around amongst us. These creatures walk amongst us as friends,
neighbors, police, doctors, politicians, actors, musicians you name it their there in every organization around the globe.

The veil is lifting the cases of psychosis and schizophrenia are on the rise with some cases people are able to witness these creatures.
During that time these creatures will do their best to hide behind shades to hide their slit eyes, there will also be an increase in
plastic surgery as cover up for the veil lifting. So if you happen to see a new trend with a frenzy to wear shades and plastic surgery being
in vogue you've been forewarned in knowing what comes next.

Have you ever asked yourself why is the government in such a hurry to take away guns from the people. They know they have a short time
before the veil is lifted so their preparing for total armageddon. With the uprising of the people next will come martial law and then
next is rounding up any dissenters into fema camps. Its pretty simple what to do don't play their game the enemy will be marked and they
know it, the people will for the first time have eyes to see so they expect a revolution. There'll be a war alright, right in your backyard
not what you expect though, this war will be manufactured bodies of police, military vs manufactured bodies of civilians. The enemy is not
worried about what he created he's hoping he can gather enough humans to partake in this war and sacrifice themselves for what he created.

The media is their tool with all media members being manufactured there will be propaganda of violence in the streets all manufactured,
the need for police and military presence all manufactured. All scare tactics to wrap the human population in a frenzy so they can lash out.
Out of human nature some humans will hunt down these creatures and slaughter them. But acting in aggression is what the enemy wants
because there is no protection from God when you are the aggressor in attacking a demon. Its best to turn the other cheek, remain peaceful
and because of this act not a hair on your head will be touched. Wake Up America.

"Turn the other cheek". Yes, because its been working so well..

Anyway, cheers for the laugh

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Just goes to show how sick some people are, enjoying the suffering the others.

I wonder how you will be judged when its your time.

(Ezekiel 33:5) Well at least i will be judged with squeaky clean hands after stating back in December 2015, that the world will start to collapse after February 8th 2016. It seems humans, cannot handle the truth and would much rather kill each other and be judged with blood dripping from their hands.

Now in Turkey, ISIS is about to get its hands on US hydrogen bombs. No prizes for guessing what happens next.

Jesus Christ is the only option that humans have to save their souls from eternal damnation. As for demons, well we have our set paths to follow as well. Daemon traitors are the most hated of all for their treachery against their fallen masters.

Again, at least i will be judged for stating the truth that very few humans seem willing to handle these days.

If you and your star givers are still in denial, repent in the name of Jesus Christ before November 26th 2016. Why, because 555 means death and change in numerology. Iraq got both death and change for the worse 555 days after Sept 11th 2001.

5555 days after Sept 11 2001 is Nov 26th 2016. If you think events are bad now, these are happy days compared to what will happen on and after that day, if the current elite get their way.

Christ Messiah wants to save you from the coming 7 Year Tribulation. Everyone has a choice. Its up to everyone now to choose either Jesus Christ or the mammon.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well at least i will be judged with squeaky clean hands after stating back in December 2015, that the world will start to collapse after February 8th 2016. It seems humans, cannot handle the truth and would much rather kill each other and be judged with blood dripping from their hands.

actually what I quoted, you getting amusement from the many others suffering when the demons become visible shows your hands are as dirty as those with blood on them.

Again, at least i will be judged for stating the truth that very few humans seem willing to handle these days.

No my friend, you are a raving lunatic that believes they are spreading the truth on the internet of all places.

All you are doing is deluding yourself and maybe others that buy 'your truth'.

If you and your star givers are still in denial, repent in the name of Jesus Christ before November 26th 2016. Why, because 555 means death and change in numerology. Iraq got both death and change for the worse 555 days after Sept 11th 2001.

Denial?

Star givers?

Iraq?

ISIS getting nukes?

Just add chemtrail, unicorns and Nibiru and you have the whole shebang in one post

5555 days after Sept 11 2001 is Nov 26th 2016. If you think events are bad now, these are happy days compared to what will happen on and after that day, if the current elite get their way.

No I dont think events are bad now, no worse than before, no better.

I guess you are like many others than know the inner dealing of the elite and how they plan the destroy the world.

Deluded.

Everyone has a choice. Its up to everyone now to choose either Jesus Christ or the mammon.

Yes, Jesus chose me to spread the truth about your delusions and for those that might listen not to be deceived like you deceive yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Jesus Christ is the only option that humans have to save their souls from eternal damnation.

Hi there. There are many religions and "paths to God" as it were so why would one be the "only option"?. In any case who cares if someone is religious / spiritual or not?

Regarding 26th November 2016, do you know how many failed dates there have been on ATS? If nothing out of the ordinary happens on 26/11/2016 will that affect how you think about things? will you consider that you may have been carried away with all this "555 means blah blah blah"? Sorry but numerology is one thing I cannot get behind as for me it makes no sense that the number of dates can predict anything (except obvious things like 25/12 will be Christmas)
edit on 7-8-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Crunky you live in damn dark place
D And btw if you say someone's family member is "demon" the person would also have "demonic" DNA.

Rapha why do you think Jesus is only way to save YOUR soul?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Saw that movie twice, it was called "They Live".

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

i was just about to post the meme of Roddy Piper with the comment that i was surprised noone had mentioned it yet lol
edit on 7-8-2016 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

lol, sorry mate!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnHealtyArrogance
Rapha why do you think Jesus is only way to save YOUR soul?

So far, the entire elite are obeying the Bible word for word. Hence, Islam and Christianity are being set up to fight each other on a grand scale, according to Albert Pike who supposedly communed with a demon.

So either its all true where Jesus was sent from Heaven to give everyone who has faith in Him, a 'get out of jail (hell) free' card
Or
Jesus is a small part of a bigger picture where the entire population gets to choose between Law or Chaos for their eternal futures.

Whichever option occurs, i would much rather trust an entity that cannot lie. Otherwise, if He lied, then i will have every right to condemn Him to hell along with all other liars.

Personally, i think there is a bigger picture and the religion down here on Earth is simply a test for a mortal to either choose entities that will train them well from noobs, rather than throw them off a cliff into a front-line with a match-stick.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

Hi there. There are many religions and "paths to God" as it were so why would one be the "only option"?.

Vasteel I've enjoyed your very objective posts in the past so I think you may understand the answer to your question.

Jesus is literally the metaphysical Gateway into the higher realms - this is why there is no other way to God but through him. Other religions do well at pointing to this Gate, but they all inherently lack the complete Truth which is the Way (Jesus) into the Sovereign Kingdom. The Gate is Open to all those who come to such Truth - All the commands in the New Covenant (New Testament) are purposed for you to find this Gate into the Sovereign Kingdom.

The Gospel of John is best to read after you have established a foundation in Spiritual Truths.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
if such were to happen is be more inclined to believe it was God changing people as part of its earth story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join