It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Veil Is Lifting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The manufactured bodies with demon hosts that surround the people will one day be shown by the hands of God to the people. At this moment God
has a veil or a cover over our eyes so we can not see into the spiritual world, but soon God will lift the veil and the masses will
wake up one day and walk outside and be able to see these creatures walking around amongst us. These creatures walk amongst us as friends,
neighbors, police, doctors, politicians, actors, musicians you name it their there in every organization around the globe.

The veil is lifting the cases of psychosis and schizophrenia are on the rise with some cases people are able to witness these creatures.
During that time these creatures will do their best to hide behind shades to hide their slit eyes, there will also be an increase in
plastic surgery as cover up for the veil lifting. So if you happen to see a new trend with a frenzy to wear shades and plastic surgery being
in vogue you've been forewarned in knowing what comes next.

Have you ever asked yourself why is the government in such a hurry to take away guns from the people. They know they have a short time
before the veil is lifted so their preparing for total armageddon. With the uprising of the people next will come martial law and then
next is rounding up any dissenters into fema camps. Its pretty simple what to do don't play their game the enemy will be marked and they
know it, the people will for the first time have eyes to see so they expect a revolution. There'll be a war alright, right in your backyard
not what you expect though, this war will be manufactured bodies of police, military vs manufactured bodies of civilians. The enemy is not
worried about what he created he's hoping he can gather enough humans to partake in this war and sacrifice themselves for what he created.

The media is their tool with all media members being manufactured there will be propaganda of violence in the streets all manufactured,
the need for police and military presence all manufactured. All scare tactics to wrap the human population in a frenzy so they can lash out.
Out of human nature some humans will hunt down these creatures and slaughter them. But acting in aggression is what the enemy wants
because there is no protection from God when you are the aggressor in attacking a demon. Its best to turn the other cheek, remain peaceful
and because of this act not a hair on your head will be touched. Wake Up America.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

How does the "government" know about the veil being lifted soon? Are they running some sort of PSYOP where they are tapping into the knowledge or practices of people who are religiously awakened? How exactly does that work?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
The manufactured bodies with demon hosts that surround the people will one day be shown by the hands of God to the people.

Alright then........

-Alee

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So, lemme see if I got this right....You think other people are "manufactured", and are really demons....And that "the government" somehow knows what God will do in the near future?

*Slowly backs out of thread*

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Their having a harder time keeping their human form so that's how their aware of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Awesome cant wait, i am a system lord from the ninth dimension of hell, i fart plutonium and when they plug me in the lights will go out in Hong Kong.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Their having a harder time keeping their human form so that's how their aware of it.

Well, if that's the case, then everyone should be aware of it, since regular citizens vastly outnumber government officials. So where are all the pictures and video of these demons, and where are all the reports of people seeing them?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Isn't cosmetic surgery already fairly common? I mean, I know several people that have headed to Mexico for the money savings over having it done in the US.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
How many people here own sunglasses? Yep, you're all reptilian demons.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It's very subtle transformation mainly in the eyes where there is a slit so they wear shades out in public its all over YouTube. You guys don't need to believe a word I said just remember to turn the other cheek and not partake in the manufactured violence that will occur.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It's very subtle transformation mainly in the eyes where there is a slit so they wear shades out in public its all over YouTube. You guys don't need to believe a word I said just remember to turn the other cheek and not partake in the manufactured violence that will occur.

Again, if it's so subtle that "the government" has taken notice, why hasn't anybody else?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So, lemme see if I got this right....You think other people are "manufactured", and are really demons....And that "the government" somehow knows what God will do in the near future?

*Slowly backs out of thread*

A.k.a, Slowly returns to the ignorance box.

There was a iPhone video recently taken inside a elitist Russian disco. Everything was normal until there was a power failure and everything went black.

2 'peoples' eyes went red as their eyes are not human. Then when the lights eventually came back on, everything was normal again.

The ignorant are not going to know what hit them when all demons become visible. Its going to be such a fun day to watch, especially when the reapers become visible.

Hillary's clones are already failing like the one that had a recent seizure (malfunction).

At present, only possessed humans and those who have faith in Jesus Christ can see them naturally.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Its going to be such a fun day to watch

Just goes to show how sick some people are, enjoying the suffering the others.

I wonder how you will be judged when its your time.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The government all have manufactured bodies with demon hosts you actually think they would allow actual humans to run government especially since we are born with free will one thing these demons hate.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The government all have manufactured bodies with demon hosts you actually think they would allow actual humans to run government especially since we are born with free will one thing these demons hate.

So how much of "the government" is made up of demons? Is my neighbor, who works at the DMV a demon? What about the mailman? What about my uncle, who's a district attorney? Or my two cousins who are public school teachers? Are they demons?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Not all will be demons but they mainly hire their own because their easier to control. The higher up you go in the political structure the more demons you'll find. So it's possible your family members and neighbor aren't demons at all it just goes to show you how well demons impersonate real humans.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Well, if that's the case, then everyone should be aware of it, since regular citizens vastly outnumber government officials. So where are all the pictures and video of these demons, and where are all the reports of people seeing them?

We can't see see them because they're wearing sunglasses. Even at night.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

So are these manufactured bodies the same people who got the RFID chips through their food so the though police can listen in? Or is this an entirely different scenario?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

That's all part of the agenda before the veil is lifted.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm a pretty good shot, I say bring it!

Wonder what they taste like?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join