It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest North Korea missile launch lands near Japan waters, alarms Tokyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

TENSIONS HIGH

The United States will begin large-scale annual drills with its ally South Korea later this month that it bills as defensive in nature and not provocative. North Korea typically protests against the drills, which it says are a rehearsal for invasion.

"The North Koreans seem to have been timing their recent short-range and medium-range missile tests to the weeks ahead of U.S.-South Korean joint exercises," said Joshua Pollack, editor of the U.S.-based Nonproliferation Review.

"If the allies can exercise their armed forces, so can the North," he said.

North Korea - Hong Kong Shocked

It looks like Kim is at it again, pushing boundaries.

Personally i think there's more going on here than what meets the eye.

NATO for example have been pushing boundaries for quite some time.

So.. That said, is there a special allowance for other Countries or are they just flexing their muscles like the US does?

Note: One might say 'oh well Kim is Crazy he shouldn't have Nukes to begin with. But, think about this for a moment... how many Countries have been 'taken out' by the bullies on the block in the past few decades? Are other countries feeling on edge because of it and pushing back?

What do you think ATS?

North Korea launched a ballistic missile on Wednesday that landed in or near Japanese-controlled waters for the first time, the latest in a series of launches by the isolated country in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions.

The main body of the missile landed in Japan's economic exclusion zone, a Japanese defense official said, escalating regional tensions that were already high after a series of missile launches this year and the decision by the United States to place a sophisticated anti-missile system in South Korea.

edit on 8/3/2016 by awareness10 because: edit hell

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Tokyo should only be alarmed when Godzilla appears ..

Lil kimmy must be looking a few quid again ..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

Yep.
He probably ran out of his favorite imported cheese.

Whilst the peasants eat grass.... when they can find it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yep.

You know that doesnt really happen anymore. The famine was in the 90's. Not defending Kimmy of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

404 error
Page not found
The one that got away

Your link has been taken down.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

ETA: all fixed Thankyou Newz.
edit on 8/3/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When you finally wake up to the game, you realize North Korea is just a pawn in the overall strategy. In my opinion the coming chaos will probably be blamed on ISIS but they could use North Korea too. The chaos is coming 100% guaranteed, the elections have always been rigged for the longest time. Jfk probably one of the first to go against the system. They want to play Muslims against Christians to destroy both religions(look at the pope calling for one world religion). They are going to create the "appocalypse" because they need to reduce populations and get everyone chipped to release the "zero point energy technology" to "save the earth". They are making us look like the enemies to the planet by burning fossil fuels. The perfect excuse for them to get behind murdering billions. Whatever you do DO NOT GET CHIPPED they will contain cyanide so they can kill you at the push of a button. People gotta wake up.. your vote means nothing...
edit on 3-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
When you finally wake up to the game, you realize North Korea is just a pawn in the overall strategy. In my opinion the coming chaos will probably be blamed on ISIS but they could use North Korea too. The chaos is coming 100% guaranteed, the elections have always been rigged for the longest time. Jfk probably one of the first to go against the system. They want to play Muslims against Christians to destroy both religions(look at the pope calling for one world religion). They are going to create the "appocalypse" because they need to reduce populations and get everyone chipped to release the "zero point energy technology" to "save the earth". They are making us look like the enemies to the planet by burning fossil fuels. The perfect excuse for them to get behind murdering billions. Whatever you do DO NOT GET CHIPPED they will contain cyanide so they can kill you at the push of a button. People gotta wake up.. your vote means nothing...

Yeah...maybe step away from your computer and get some fresh air

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You laugh now but you won't be laughing in the not to distant future. People fail to realize the nature of the universe we live in. It is filled with mass moving around everywhere. Every planet and every star is moving producing gravity waves that colloid everywhere at the smallest scale which is huge amounts of energy that's tap able everywhere. Enistien predicted it, tesla knew about it, and Viktor Schauberger began to find ways to tap into it. The energy source is so powerful you could evaporate the worlds oceans with something the size of a cup of coffee which is why they need everyone micro chipped. The schools have been setup a long time ago to keep us from finding out these simple truths in nature.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't think anyone's actually laughing, perhaps with a head shake as to how incredibly crazy it all is, that it's actually happening now.

I'm going add this again from my other thread, because i feel it's worth Noting.

Why Is The Western Media Ignoring The New Cold War? (w/Guest: Stephen Cohen)

Thom Hartmann speaks with Professor Stephen Cohen of The Nation Magazine about Russia, NATO, and our mainstream media's refusal to report on the New Cold War. (here in the West).

This is significant, things are escalating at catastophic levels right now and the West won't even acknowledge it.

Everything going on now is happening faster and faster, it's not just another event we can wave away anymore as some jerkoff dictator blah blah. It's not going to go well for anyone if it carries over.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Yep.

You know that doesnt really happen anymore. The famine was in the 90's. Not defending Kimmy of course.

Oh, ok. This is from 2011, or should we call it the very, very late 1990's?

It was an ice-cold day in the North Korean border town of Musan when a small crowd gathered round what looked like a bundle of rags on the platform of the railway station. "I went up to see what they were looking at," recalled 63-year-old Lee Sun Ok, a North Korean farmer who had come to the city to sell some small rice-cakes she had made to earn money. "And then I saw it was the body of an old man with a piece of cloth placed over his face. "I asked if he had fallen down because he was sick, but the people shook their heads and said, 'No, he was just too hungry and died for lack of something to eat.'" Mrs Lee's account is among shocking first hand testimony about the dramatically worsening living conditions in the secretive Stalinist state obtained by The Sunday Telegraph last week.

Telegraph
The great famine occurred for North Korea in the 1990's.... but to say that everyone has plenty today is a lie. There has been continual malnutrition and hunger in the country since that famine. The main reason that more people are not dying is because of foreign food aid.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The United Nations Security Council will meet on Wednesday (Aug 3) over the latest North Korea missile launch after the United States and Japan requested the meeting, diplomats said.

North Korea launched a ballistic missile on Wednesday that landed in or near Japanese-controlled waters for the first time, the latest in a series of launches by the isolated country in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions.

"We expect to be calling an emergency meeting of the Security Council for later this afternoon, with our Japanese colleagues," US Ambassador Samantha Power told reporters.

ChannelNewsAsia, UN Security Council to meet on North Korea missile launch.

Looks more serious than their last launch of three missiles. With what rhetoric their Secretary Han was spouting (see ATS: North Korea Watch 2016), it is exactly what NK wanted to have happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yep.

It was an ice-cold day in the North Korean border town of Musan when a small crowd gathered round what looked like a bundle of rags on the platform of the railway station. "I went up to see what they were looking at," recalled 63-year-old Lee Sun Ok, a North Korean farmer who had come to the city to sell some small rice-cakes she had made to earn money. "And then I saw it was the body of an old man with a piece of cloth placed over his face. "I asked if he had fallen down because he was sick, but the people shook their heads and said, 'No, he was just too hungry and died for lack of something to eat.'" Mrs Lee's account is among shocking first hand testimony about the dramatically worsening living conditions in the secretive Stalinist state obtained by The Sunday Telegraph last week.

Telegraph
The great famine occurred for North Korea in the 1990's.... but to say that everyone has plenty today is a lie. There has been continual malnutrition and hunger in the country since that famine. The main reason that more people are not dying is because of foreign food aid.

Did i say that everyone has plenty to f*cking eat? No i didnt.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
You laugh now but you won't be laughing in the not to distant future. People fail to realize the nature of the universe we live in. It is filled with mass moving around everywhere. Every planet and every star is moving producing gravity waves that colloid everywhere at the smallest scale which is huge amounts of energy that's tap able everywhere. Enistien predicted it, tesla knew about it, and Viktor Schauberger began to find ways to tap into it. The energy source is so powerful you could evaporate the worlds oceans with something the size of a cup of coffee which is why they need everyone micro chipped. The schools have been setup a long time ago to keep us from finding out these simple truths in nature.

Thats nice, you latched on to a few physics words, put in gravity waves in there as well since they have just been confirmed, all in a bid to sound legit. Except you dont. Too bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yep.

Telegraph

You did tell me that I should realize that it doesn't happen any more.
It is still happening, and I think it is ok if people know it.
Notice that I didn't need to resort to profanity.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I don't think anyone's actually laughing, perhaps with a head shake as to how incredibly crazy it all is, that it's actually happening now.

I'm going add this again from my other thread, because i feel it's worth Noting.

Why Is The Western Media Ignoring The New Cold War? (w/Guest: Stephen Cohen)

Thom Hartmann speaks with Professor Stephen Cohen of The Nation Magazine about Russia, NATO, and our mainstream media's refusal to report on the New Cold War. (here in the West).

This is significant, things are escalating at catastophic levels right now and the West won't even acknowledge it.

Everything going on now is happening faster and faster, it's not just another event we can wave away anymore as some jerkoff dictator blah blah. It's not going to go well for anyone if it carries over.

Thank you for sharing that video. Stephen Cohen does seem very insightful. Sadly, most will not watch it completely since it doesn't seem to have any real connection to this thread, unless one exception: our media is not telling us the truth regarding foriegn affairs, including North Korea. Perhaps, NATO is pushing their agenda there as well.

Please, try to share this interview either in it's own thread on the new cold war or share it in a more connective thread here on ATS. True, the neocons will not watch it, but those that are truly seekers of truth will.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thankyou i'm really glad you took the time to watch this.

I did start a thread here -

Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've had very limited responses however to this particular video.I like your idea in beginning an entire thread based just on this Video. Perhaps with a separate thread all it's own, people will take heed to what's taking place outside of the West.

Thanks for your input, much appreciated!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yep.

Telegraph

You did tell me that I should realize that it doesn't happen any more.
It is still happening, and I think it is ok if people know it.
Notice that I didn't need to resort to profanity.

Yep. I used a swear word. Big whoop. And you don't know if it's still happening. But this is a pointless discussion at this pont. Let's move on.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Hahaha that made me chuckle. I was just thinking the same thing as I scrolled down through the posts then found your comment

Btw I'm doing a cheap run on pointy tin hats if anyone would like one.
edit on 3-8-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I doesn't matter if I sound legit or not. It's simply common sense. Sounds like you need to do some research but this is getting way off topic. The point is little Kim is just a pawn, he knows whats coming and wants to take the credibility from what the elites plan to do. You really think any of his missiles can get past the missile defense systems? Only if they let it.

top topics

join