It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent AFP Clinton Researcher Found Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Clinton dissenters are dropping like flies. All coincidence of course.
That's 5 dead in the last 5 weeks, all linked to Clinton or the DNC.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
If someone REALLY wanted him dead there are less suspicious ways to do it. Like for example, instead of suicide why not a heart attack, or even some kind of embalism? They have ways, whoever exactly they are.

Maybe they just go with habit?

edit on 5-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
If someone REALLY wanted him dead there are less suspicious ways to do it. Like for example, instead of suicide why not a heart attack, or even some kind of embalism? They have ways, whoever exactly they are.

This may be her way of warning others who consider crossing her.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I do not recall the name but there was a late Jesuit priest who insisted that Hillary Clinton was inhabited by a fallen angel.

I do not know about that sort of thing in those kind of religious terms, but there is definitely a great swirling darkness within her and around her with a close companion named Death-to-my-enemies.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
And through the darkness and waves of crocodile green mist a maniacal cackle rang out...

"You're supposed to dip him in the cauldron of Hyena blood BEFORE you stick the needle in his forehead, Bill !!"

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Bubble, Bubble...Toil and Trouble...Here's the next victim we commit to Rubble!"

"BWAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
According to a youtube video, who was planning on reinterviewing him in September, he was told that 'if anything ever happens to me, remember that there is no way I will ever commit suicide'.

So, he was definitely murdered. What is it with the cops? Don't they EVER investigate suspicious deaths? ARE THEY ALL FREAKING CRIMINALS? Shame on the police in this country. Every single cop that reads of a suspicious death and doesn't make waves to force them to pursue it, no matter WHERE or in WHAT PRECINCT that cop works, has blood on their hands.

At what point do people finally say, 'that's it. that's enough. way too many have died mysteriously when they have interacted with the Clintons.' The people in this crime cabal need to be drawn and quartered, tarred and feathered, and then hung from the neck, and not necessarily in that order.

There are times i wish I had pursued a police career. I just can't believe all the pu##ies and cowards and evil ba#tards in police depts in this freaking country. And yes, I am pi##ed off. Tired of all these murders. It's beyond obvious to ME at this point, that it has gone past the 'coincidence' realm dozens of murders ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
a reply to: xuenchen

I do not recall the name but there was a late Jesuit priest who insisted that Hillary Clinton was inhabited by a fallen angel.

I do not know about that sort of thing in those kind of religious terms, but there is definitely a great swirling darkness within her and around her with a close companion named Death-to-my-enemies.

You know, I would not be surprised at all. Just like George H W. I mean, that old bastard just won't die. I honestly think he drinks human blood at night, along with his fat buddy Henry Kissinger. I mean, do you know any grossly fat people who are 90+ years old? I sure don't. But *somehow* Kissinger manages to stay alive, and waddle down streets.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The clintons are like a deadly car crash. Even though the body count keeps growing, people are more concerned about how long the delay in their travels will be.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander

God video - the chances of this being a coincidence are almost zero.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join