It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
If Trump leaves the race and the GOP actually fields a sane candidate, then I'll vote for him.

Krazysh0t for President! And his running mate Mary Jane!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
This is confirming my theory that Trump only ran to put Clinton in.
I think he's trying to throw the election toward her, and at the same time get brand name recognition. Except now his name has been tarnished, so he's fighting back. Unfortunately fighting back makes him look crazy.

He's always had the image of being crass & crazy though...so I don't think this run will do anything to change his image. Agree with the rest of your comment though!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fine by me, I voted for Kasich. But if the Bush name gets trotted out - I'm moving overseas. LOL!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Thanks for showing all the rats flocking to Hillary knowning that Hillary will add them on her personal "Circle of Friends" guaranteed a nice littler power within her presidential space if she wins the election.

Is nice to know how the corruption is spreading, after all under Hillary win as president any of her "circle of friends" will be able to get away with anything as long as they plea the fifth and still can get Hillary's pardon.

People get a grip this only shows how the corruption is spreading

edit on 3-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: JetBlackStare

Who cares about her? If Trump leaves the race and the GOP actually fields a sane candidate, then I'll vote for him. But they have to field a sane candidate first. I didn't see much hope out of the contenders running in the primaries though. Maybe Kaisch.

If you recall....I predicted Jeb months ago. You gonna vote for a Bush?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep. A stealth Jeb was always my fear. The Bushes have been very, very quiet....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They are just crying because Trump refused to campaign for the old goat Party failure McCain and the new young buck House Speaker Ryan. Trump even praised their upcoming rivals who will run against them.

Good for Trump, clean out the old to make way for the new and it's not like Congress has any sort of approval rating above double digits, nobody likes Congress anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
You gonna vote for a Bush?

Only if the first name was Burning.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: collietta

That is a good one, I also agree with you, if Trumps step down, Hillary is power hungry enough and crafty enough to concoct such a plan like this

If this is truth it only show the sick character of the powerful elite in this nation, America should be disgusted with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Yep. A stealth Jeb was always my fear. The Bushes have been very, very quiet....

The Bush family goes deep with the Clintons...back to Mena, Arkansas when Bill was governor. I don't believe a Bush will ever get in the way of a Hillary victory, so no real worries there.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Underestimate the neocons at your own peril. I'm about to unfurl my "I told you so banner"

and claim my wager won.....yeehawww Free lunch for Life!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: JetBlackStare

Who cares about her? If Trump leaves the race and the GOP actually fields a sane candidate, then I'll vote for him. But they have to field a sane candidate first. I didn't see much hope out of the contenders running in the primaries though. Maybe Kaisch.

If you recall....I predicted Jeb months ago. You gonna vote for a Bush?

At this point, I think I'd vote Jeb. At least he seems to be coming around to Climate Change (thanks to living in the quickly sinking state of Florida) and with his Mexican wife he at least has some sympathy for the hispanic/mexican population.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yes you say it, Mexican population and illegals, me a Hispanic citizens from PR have nothing to gain from Jeb Mexican wife.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excellent point. Forgot about all of that. But...what if the CF has gotten in the way of their own financial interests?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As I am reading this thread I hear Paul Manafort in the background on Fox News saying every campaign rally Trump has is so crowded people are lining the streets to get in. And states his campaign is in great shape.

He's not quitting. Let them try and force him out. See what happens.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hey I'm all for PR finally becoming a state. I think that is an issue that has been stupidly ignored for a long time now, but I'm not saying I'd vote for Bush because I love all his policies. I was just pointing out how I could see myself supporting him enough to vote for him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes you say it, Mexican population and illegals, me a Hispanic citizens from PR have nothing to gain from Jeb Mexican wife.

Jeb speaks beautiful Spanish. If he offers amnesty in Spanish...The GOP might have a shot against Clinton....a small chance!

I'll actually miss Trump...a very entertaining man. But he was no Sarah....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It will never be a state, that is an issue of congress no matter how much we vote for statehood is congress the one with the final vote.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If Trump leaves the race and the GOP actually fields a sane candidate, then I'll vote for him.

Krazysh0t for President! And his running mate Mary Jane!

My first act as President is to get rid of the nuclear bomb codes and install the nuclear bong codes!

Then instead of devastation there would be CELEBRATION!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd rather vote for gumby and pokey than Hillary.
Atleast when they're smiling it's real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join