It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn't understand why we can't use nuke

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
The Republicans have been the war mongers lately.

Talking and doing are completely different things...
Obama ordered ten times more drone strikes than Bush.

Remind me...
Wasn't Trump against the Iraq war and Hillary for it?
You are grasping at some very flimsy straws like usual OP.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

You know what?

I have an unnamed source willing to speak off the record who says that Donald Trump sharted at his last rally too ...

Honestly, the one thing everyone knocks is that Trump is a business man with little foreign policy experience. So they bring in an expert for him to learn, and he does what someone does when they don't know these things ... he *gasp* asks questions so he can learn.

And frankly, that is an important thing for him to know.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The viable threat of violence is a more effective deterrent than violence itself.

TheRedneck

Redneck. I don't understand your position... I agree with the above statement 100%, but if the OP is true, Trump is asking why we can't we USE the nukes (violence, itself). Are you saying you support what Trump is suggesting? I guess your sarcasm kind of went over my head...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I totally believe that goof ball would spit such stupidity. He's an idiot and so is Hillary. They are both making the US look like a bunch of shhep idiots who buy all the propaganda bs.

Oh wait...

WE DO!

Wake up already!!!

Trump this.... Hillary that. OMG... get over it already.

THEY DONT RUN THE SHOW.

As past presidents and politicians have said in times past there is a secret government and you aint in the club. Won't ever be and neither will Killary or Mouth. They are puppets and this election should wake everyone up to this fact. It's a dang reality show making people believe it's real. They do whatever they can to keep us divided and fighting one another. They do whatever they can to make sure we are slaves to a system that is based on lies and more lies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's funny watching conservatives in this claim they aren't warmongers and that the ME quagmire is solely Obamas fault.

Ahh, sweet ignorance, embrace me!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There sure is a hell of a lot of unsourced material flying out of the msm recently. Unnamed people, unknown sources...

This stuff wouldnt fly here as serious if any of us used "unnamed sources" and unsourced claims. Straight to skunk works. Why are we holding the msm to less of a standard than ATS?

In an election full of fraud and media lies, unnamed sources have zero credibility. That means they could make up ANYTHING. Unnamed source was there!

Thats less credible than most of the alien conspiracy stories here. Im not saying he didnt say that. Im saying there us no way to tell and msm could make up anything if the burden of proof is an unnamed source.

"Trump said that he is conferring with aliens about eating babies" confirmed an unnamed source, cnn reports.

Like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Nice to see you BH.

All I am saying is that this is an un-sourced report, and as such it could or could not be 100% factual. Let's assume it is factual to some degree for the sake of argument. Trump has said before that he would never take anything, including nukes, off the bargaining table, not because he wants to use them, but because he wants the other side to think he might. Is it so far-fetched that the unnamed source forgot to include the word 'say' ("Why can't we say we might use nukes?") or that a reporter 'forgot' to hear it because he was so happy to have that kind of dirt on Trump?

It sounds feasible to me, and fits perfectly with Trumps strong deal-making style.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's good to see you, too.

Assuming this is true (for argument's sake), I WISH Trump had said, "say". But I don't give him the credit to be so measured and thoughtful. He seems to want to go in guns blazing and as he said, "I would bomb the # out of them". Source So, him asking about using nukes is well within the realm of possibility, IMO.

And you're right, it's very possible that the unnamed source (or Joe) left out word "say"... But Trump doesn't really think about the consequences of what he says, as we've seen, and that's probably one of my biggest problems with him as a president. There has to be a certain amount of decorum and professionalism to gain respect of the rest of the world. And Trump simply doesn't have that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
YEAH that 's JUST CRAZY, like some "POINDEXTER" who talks about GUNS or ANYTHING military,as if HE has a CLUE....right?
edit on 3-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If he did say it, he has a point. Why have them if you're completely unwilling to use them? Disproportionate response works... which is why so many are opposed to it. War isn't a good tool of homeland opinion control when it ends that quickly, they need to draw it out over years to get the American people's opinions swayed.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Since Clinton's “nomination,”its really starting to look like Trump is a plant to actually make Hillary win.

There it is...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Thats the 'beauty' of the internet. Anyone can say anything at any time. Then someone else can restate it, add some detail and send it around the globe. Within an hour its a fact. By then, if you question it, you will get dog piled by weight of turds.

Use to be a little more stringent.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Mizzijr
Since Clinton's “nomination,”its really starting to look like Trump is a plant to actually make Hillary win.

There it is...

Seems She made a accidental tweet and it was deleted PDQ. So they memed it on IMGUR lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Recent history indicates to me that we live in less of a 'civilized world' than we would like. Perhaps that translates to we shouldn'the always act as civilized as we would like to think we are.

I have said it many times before: Trump is not a politician, and will not speak like a politician. He is a businessman, and will therefore speak like a businessman. When he stops speaking like a businessman, therefore, it is a clue that he's up to something. I believe that something is to purposely scare the living popsicles out of other countries. He's going to have a hard row to hoe trying to renegotiate all those trade deals with countries who are used to the US giving away everything they ask for.

That's my interpretation anyway. Yeah, he's crazy... crazy like a fox.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

" Joe Scarborough "

You Lost me Right There . WTF does this Pinheads Opine Mean to anybody Considering this Girly Mon has no Reps as an Honest Unbiased Blabbermouth ? His Website is Also LAME as Ell . He Hates Mr. Trump , ah , We Get It !

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Howdy Buddy

Regarding his businessman credentials, besides there are far better business people out there than him, being president requires the level headedness to govern domestically and formulate foreign policy on socio economic factors.

Governing is not business management 101.

He is the most unqualified human being to be put forward to govern.

Oh yeah, and he is mad as a cut snake.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I have better efficacy that Tweeterdom is easily hacked than I do for that being true or not.

Besides, she'd never say something like that on open channels.

Kinda like Miss Nolan's, "F___ the EU".

That was leaked from a hacked audio. We can hear her voice, she thought it was private.

I agree though, I live with narcissists, I know what they are thinking. They are thinking about themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

He is the most unqualified human being to be put forward to govern.
I disagree. A big businessman as to make deals, get people to agree to get stuff done from mutual enterprise thing.

He built towers in New York. He had to coordinate wth some shady characters, the government, the mob, the unions, the contractors and materials suppliers. Thats no easy task.

Not one suited to someone who only manipulates sides against each other like Hitler and Hillary.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

you are prolly right i imagine. Ah well lol. made me do a double take at least.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
That said, though, Trump's not the brightest bulb in the box when it comes to foreign policy or military policy.

Exactly, even if "it" did happen, without knowing the details / context of the words that occurred between them he simply could have been asking hypothetical questions in order to enrich his knowledge / oratory set.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join