It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama slams Trump on Foriegn Soil Last Week, At the Whitehouse Yesterday, Breaks 200 years of Tradit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I did check dates that is why the second link is from January of this year.

You gave a link from March of this year, vs/ my link, of January.

So how about a current link?

There will not be a definitive answer until November and I fear that moment, unless a third party gets the nod.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Not just America, she'll drag the whole world down with her.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

I did check dates that is why the second link is from January of this year.

You gave a link from March of this year, vs/ my link, of January.

So how about a current link?

There will not be a definitive answer until November and I fear that moment, unless a third party gets the nod.

Your second link is a story written this year about a poll done in 2014. Quinnipiac has not done that poll since 2014. The article you notice never links to the poll because then the ruse would be up. That particular poll has not been done since and was last done before 2014 in 2006 when Bush Jr, was voted worst President of all time. That is sort of how it goes.

As for the Politico articles they us the Gallup Poll. The latest number is here Presidential Approval

Obama

Most recent weekly average 53 Jul 25-31, 2016

Other presidents in fourth July after re-election
George W. Bush 31 August 2008
Bill Clinton 60 August 2000
Ronald Reagan 53 August 1988
Lyndon Johnson 35 August 1968
Dwight Eisenhower 62 August 1960

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Understood. No current link.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: rexsblues

Not just America, she'll drag the whole world down with her.

The world would disagree with that Confidence in World political leaders and US Presidential Candidates

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Understood. No current link.
Thanks.

July 31st is the most current from Gallup and that is the link. They do approval month to month. You can look this stuff up yourself as well. Just check the dates and the polls themselves. Then again you do not seem to want to know do you?
edit on 4-8-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Well this statement coming from the greatest Muslim since Mohammed himself the destroyer of Western civilisation in Europe, Barack' Peace be upon him '' Obama must be taken seriously as the greatest endorsement of a Presidential candidate in US history.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Well this statement coming from the greatest Muslim since Mohammed himself the destroyer of Western civilisation in Europe, Barack' Peace be upon him '' Obama must be taken seriously as the greatest endorsement of a Presidential candidate in US history.

Yes Obama who is hated in the Muslim word, who goes to church, drinks beer, eats bacon, bombs Muslims, supports women s rights and gay rights is a Muslim. If that was not silly enough you did not even bother to see this was not about an endorsement. And this is why nobody will take what you say seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Thank you Mr Langley Virginia ,my country has woken up we know if its on tv and has an American flag behind it-its lying.The Quoran states deception to promote the cause is all fair game
edit on 4-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: khnum

Yes Obama who is hated in the Muslim word, who goes to church, drinks beer, eats bacon, bombs Muslims, supports women s rights and gay rights is a Muslim. If that was not silly enough you did not even bother to see this was not about an endorsement. And this is why nobody will take what you say seriously.

Nobody said he was a "good" muslim.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And Trump is breaking a tradition that has lasted since George Washington in that he'll be the first president to have a stripper as the first lady of the USA.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join