It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama slams Trump on Foriegn Soil Last Week, At the Whitehouse Yesterday, Breaks 200 years of Tradit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As President Obama decries Mr.Trump from the foreign podium.

The President is the one who is tearing up the election rule book.

No other President has blatantly attacked the other party's nominee.

He is using the power of a sitting US President to interfere in this election.

Next time he has a friggin notion he needs to keep it to himself.

It's obvious Obama wants to be a professional campaigner. He does it well.

Once elected he is clueless. He is a terrible executive.

Its become obvious there are no longer any rules.

Sad, man I really was hoping he would help end racism.

Quite the opposite, he has created a outrage on both sides of the spectrum.

Obama Rips Trump on Foreign Soil

edit on 3-8-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2016 by whyamIhere because: Fixed title

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't think it's fair to expect one person to end racism nor do I think it's fair to blame one person for it not being ended. Obama only performs on stage, what's going on behind the curtain is what we should be focusing on, not the clown getting his strings pulled.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Obama's legacy is at risk if Trump is elected.

Don't really know what else to add.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

He is using the power of a sitting US President to interfere in this election.

I agree with your post. This part right here needs its own echo chamber so I'm saying it again.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Trump has them that worried, they know they do not have the confidence of the voters no matter how many phony polls they use to try to counter the hopes of true change.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I don't think it's fair to expect one person to end racism nor do I think it's fair to blame one person for it not being ended. Obama only performs on stage, what's going on behind the curtain is what we should be focusing on, not the clown getting his strings pulled.

You're right it was a pipe dream to think 1 man could do it.

I just thought he could of done a better job.

I guess I just hoped we could make some progress.

We seem way worse off than we were before Obama.

link   

Racism? It has nothing to do with racism or campaigning or even 200 years of tradition. It has everything to do with narcissism - Trump's narcissism - and the idea that anyone so incredibly unstable, uninformed and undisciplined may be elected President. People from both sides of the spectrum, as you say, are speaking the truth, damn the consequences. The stakes are too high.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

To me this only shows that the president that people in this nation elected (I voted for him in his first term), have not respect for America and neither for the people, he is a destroyer and has been a wolf in sheep clothes for those that wants to believe in change, one that never came, he has done more damage to this nation with his polices and have created racial divisions with his comments.

How do you destroy a nation, you start from within, he needs to end his presidency and move to the middle east where he belongs.

I have know Obama real character once I knew that he was nothing but a fake American president.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

The stakes are too high, so let's elect a corrupted murderous criminal.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Racism? It has nothing to do with racism or campaigning or even 200 years of tradition. It has everything to do with narcissism - Trump's narcissism - and the idea that anyone so incredibly unstable, uninformed and undisciplined may be elected President. People from both sides of the spectrum, as you say, are speaking the truth, damn the consequences. The stakes are too high.

Can you respect and accept Trump as your President ?

I can accept Hillary If I have too.

But yeah, this is a heavy-weight fight for the soul of this Nation.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If the Donald has taught us one thing it is that he is causing the others to do a crazy dance with steps in twisted directions .They (tptb) are taking the Donald very seriously now and so the voters should too . As POTUS he will be colourful but will never be as corrupt as a Hillary .

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
People can crap all over Trump all they want, with plenty of reason, but the fact is that if Hillary is elected America is over.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

With Hillary you know what to expect from groomed career politicians, with Trump you will never know what you will find, just like a box of chocolates.

I think Trump will give this nation a very colorful presidency and everyday it will be something new, boring it will never be.

edit on 3-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You're right. Obama should be more PC. He's triggering you.

If Trump did this, you would be praising him for breaking the election rulebook and telling it like he sees it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I saw an interview the other day with a retired military officer. He was talking about the very real possibility that Trump is so ill informed that he could, as Commander in Chief, give orders that are actually illegal, for instance his stance on not fulfilling our obligations set forth by treaty to NATO. And any number of other wingnut ideas he has spouted. It could create a Constitutional crisis like never before seen in this country.

Could I support a President Trump? I guess I would have to accept it but I am holding my breathe, fingers crossed that the GOP finds a Hail Mary option.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

That may be true but we can hardly call Trump a Gentleman either.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am not surprised.

They, TPTB, the establishment, the corrupt core of our government doesn't even try to hide their corruption anymore.

All of the establishment are in the tank for Hillary.

Just look how the DNC corruption was covered up. Within 24hrs the deflection began about Russia, it only took that long for everyone, especially the MSM arm of the corrupt oligarchy to get their orders.

They are scared and are pulling out all the stops, even breaking long standing protocol and having a standing president openly campaign for their replacement.

Now we actually have the very same people who rallied against the GOP, establishment and corruption, praising the establishment GOP who support Hillary.

We have entered into some alternate reality where up is down, black is white.......

The whole spectacle is surreal.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Only if it means telling the truth about the other candidate as well, like he did in 2008.

So, what's stopping him? Why doesn't he tell the truth about a corrupted murderous criminal?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

American actions against Libya and Syria are illegal, but you don't see people mentioning it.

If anything, Trump will stop these interventions, which would intensify under Hillary.
edit on 306k2016Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

This thread isn't about Hillary. This thread is about Obama "breaking the rule book" and being non-PC, and how that's triggering the OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join