It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiraling Upwards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is it possible - just maybe - that the existence we know and experience isn't what we experience it to be?

What if everything we've ever heard were true? Not exactly - but the themes - the repetitions?

What if you were emotion - a dynamical form, persisting as the desire that made up the crux of your being? What if such a being arose quite naturally - over geological time - as a function of normal autocatalysis - swallowing up the oxygen of the atmosphere - selecting molecules to bring about relaxation to its thermodynamical and chemical stresses.

What if you - and I - possessed a brain that was built by the crashing of one being up against another being - and registering and developing mind through the emergent affects - feelings - that arose? Like autocalysis, perception and conception "feed upon" feeling. What if the brain was nothing more than the condensed feeling of a creature who was able to self-stabilize at the levels - or depth - that such a neurological situation provided.

What if you were awe - or more properly - at an earlier time period? Awe - Care - Fun. Emergence. Superficial attunement, deeper attunement, deepest attunement. What if the flow of being followed such a pathway? What if brains were led down "deeper tunneling" via the experience and development of these feelings through the "flow of their system"?

As if reality were known in the deepest of states - not through any catabolizing knowledge (tree of knowledge of good and evil?) but through the life - the source of life - the awe that mediated an ancient awareness - an ancient oneness - when Humans walked with God - when the world and man flowed as one?

Back to the Now

What do you feel about that? What is your reflexively constituted affective referent? . How sad - and unnatural - that the brain settles after development - brain development - with a particular feeling "scape". The LifeWorld of such an adult mind - chained to its feeling referent - made to believe and assert delusions - false knowledges being catabolized by a prideful mind.

What if the mind of such a person killed itself - again and again - spiritually, but also physically, as the rejected anabolism of cell-health absorbs the oxidinzing ooze of the Ego? Still - such an ego persists - against the phantoms of its past experiences - its hidden knowledges and feeling forms. They haunt as he haunts others - haunting - more haunting - with a mind disposed to fun - unable to know, or see, that he forsakes care and awe - and so the ontological basis of their being.

A Fight

Existentially. The fight against God and Man - between man and his own condition. Why were we rejected from the garden? Was it us? Did a snake sneak up upon us - or did we, finding knowledge - or Self - dispose ourselves with the blight of pride? Pride cometh after the fall - not merely before. Pride reifies upon the implicit image of shame - and so the Hebrew myth, recounting the original metaphor - the original truth - yet hidden in metaphor, it hides a true history - a true reality - a true fact about our being - our heart, in the Sahara, in the Africa currently being plundered. The "heart of the earth" - the continent between all other continents, housing our oneness with the Other - with the World - when man and woman could properly be called one.

Mind the Reflexively Constituted Affective Referent

It's there - always in you - crunching you into obeisance - structuring - depressing - fearing - and compelling prideful and abusive speech. Yet we do it - this capitalizing Whore - eating up the earth - the very existential background - imagining that being can be had on some arbitrary conditionality! Nonesense. That the being can understand itself - not linearly, but via a linear medium - language - yet what do it point to? The non-linear - the circle.

Mind the Craziness inside you! Mind the processes that always structure your being. They want your blood! To entertain a presence is to assimilate: to see - to focus, is to absorb.

Mind yourself! The process of Being is not yours to choose or reject: your feelings, your relations, speak and decide. So as the saying goes: Choose LIFE!
edit on 3-8-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well that was sure a carnival ride Astro. If you want to calm down or speed up your evening, check out the thread on Chants a couple of hours ago. Havanice.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

I have nothing to add but my appreciation. A very fine piece of writing, beautifully unfolded.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
a reply to: Astrocyte

I have nothing to add but my appreciation. A very fine piece of writing, beautifully unfolded.

Thanks

I agree, whole Heartedly. The only part I hesitated over was:

What if the brain was nothing more than...

I've often felt what this person has put into words. I just didn't have the words...

top topics

join