It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

From your article:

“Actually, I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here," the Republican nominee said to laughter and applause. "That’s all right. Don’t worry. I, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s OK. People don’t understand. That’s OK."

Yes...she believed him...but he was lying. And he mocked her for believing him.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, will be the take away from this election. No matter the outcome.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: buster2010

Most likely a Paid Liberal!

But, were used to that now aren't we..
Of course and the baby was paid by the Clinton's to throw a fit huh?

Maybe they're paying you to throw one right now?

Sorry but spouting lame excuses like hearing someone trying to leave shows some kind of mental fit yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

BlueAjah, you genuinely seem like a good positive person. Follow your heart and intelligence... I think you can do a lot better than Trump. I think there are others more deserving of your defense and praise.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
See how this gets buried at the bottom of the story?

Later Tuesday evening, NBC News reporter Katy Tur said in a television interview that the baby was allowed to stay at the rally

www.politico.com...

sadly the haters aren't going to pay attention to that, thay can't bash him if they do, and that wouldn't give them any gratification.

me i don't care for either one, but we've seen what bilary is about, and know it's not good. trump is a a@@hole but i think he'd do a better job than her.
edit on 3-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think you're reflecting again..

Obviously i'm not the only one on this thread that can see through the crap people are trying to pass as 'oh he's a meanie wah' lets go on the attack again, because? We've got nothing else on him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Very gracious of Trump to allow the banished baby to return. Indeed, a silver lining to what would otherwise be a humorously awful baby banishing story.

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Do none of you remember Reagan? He was the last president who just talked from the heart. Made jokes. Sarcastic remarks. Spoke his mind.

We are now in a sea of political robots who are created, groomed and put forth for us to vote on. I do not want that.

Did you overlook just how much Reagan screwed this nation up? Face it Trump doesn't have the brains to be President.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

they were never kicked out what part of

the baby was allowed to stay at the rally.
do you not understand.
no where does any article presented say she and her baby were removed, no where do you see him make the statement in a serious tone that they have to be thrown out.

what a bunch of haters.

edit on 3-8-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The Hillary camp is desperate.
OPs like this reveal the desperation.

The corruption involving Hillary Clinton is so deep it its scary, yet people freak out over Trump making a joke.
It's classic desperation and deflection.

Denialism is a real thing, and this election is exposing those who suffer from it. I have a hefty list of who is untrustworthy, who lacks intellectual integrity, who is a bootlicker of the gutter-press, and who has given up principles in favor of political tribalisms for future use, and it continues to grow.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I like to imagine you standing at a podium, late 1700s, clearing your throat before you present your findings, loudly announcing each name on your list and their related offense.

I hope you keep that list on a single long page... a scroll would be best... long enough to roll across the floor when you read from it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It's cringe-worthy. Free yourself. You are all better than Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I am talking about attitude. I guess you think Clinton rescued it in the 90's right?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You are all better than Trump.

that's a fact. but it is also a fact that there are two devils to choose from and trump is far less evil.
johnson or the other woman don't stand a chance, and unless the GOP pulls a a rabbit out of the hat trick trump is the better choice of the devils.

hilary is evil to the bone, and this country will be screwed freedom wise and she will find ways to bleed us of our money for herself if elected.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

To the Trump supporters... there's no shame in changing your mind... at this point, there'd actually be a lot of honor in it.

Given the alternative, I'll still stick with the baby chucker.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
there are two devils to choose from and trump is far less evil.

That's what I hear buuuuut..... He seems to be doing everything in his power to change that perception. Supporting war crimes, torture, and murder, mass deportation, calling illegal families rapists and murderers, banishing babies...... I don't know, man.... He's realllly tipping the scales.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

To the Trump supporters... there's no shame in changing your mind... at this point, there'd actually be a lot of honor in it.

Ugh... I feel sorry for you that you had to say that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't support either moron running for POTUS..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Ugh... I feel sorry for you that you had to say that.

He said what I would like to say for the inconsiderates who let their kids continually cry during movies, orchestra concerts, upscale restaurants, etc. I'm a father of two, and when my kids started crying I would carry them out right away so as not to disrupt.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sounds like if you wanted to say those things, but didn't, you opted for class.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
honestly, i despise parents who would rather inconvenience everyone else while their child is wailing its head off instead of taking it outside to calm down.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join