It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Sillyolme

The list is getting too long. Literally every time I begin listing out the bad things Trump has said or done, I get flagged for baiting or trolling. It's just a really long list that grows every single day.

The truth is what it is. We're not making stuff up. We're not expanding on the truth. We're making a list.
I'm not sure I really know what political trolling is. Sometimes I'm convinced it's just being on the other side.

This man is troubled to say the least.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Keep up with these threads, they are very amusing.

It's easy. Trump is an endless source of material. I wish he could really do some of big list of things he is saying. He's not running for dictator.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Trump is an amateur, does he not have staff to identify disturbance and remove them without his direct intervention?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I find it so funny how Hillary lovers find some ridiculous small thing about Trump, and make it into something big and terrible.

That's part of the problem. These "small things" are not small. You have a window into someone's character.

This is a little off-topic, but as an example I will use Bernie and Hillary. When the BLM walked into to one of Bernie's speeches, he became confused, flustered, and walked away without saying a word, looking upset. He appeared to not know what to do.

A few days later, they did the same thing to Hillary. She looked at them and said "Yes! Black Lives DO matter", and tried to engage them. Tried to talk to them and get them to stay and talk to her.

A small thing, but revealing about how other situations might be handled. Same with Trump. We see repeatedly how the smallest little thing can set him off. How he must ALWAYS have his way, right down to not tolerating a baby crying. Is it annoying? Of course. Was it worth embarrassing someone over just to get his way? no.

It's immaturity. Intolerance. Self-centeredness. This is just one of daily examples. It speaks to his character.
Small, but valuable information.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The guy is unraveling before our very eyes. He has Narcissistic Personality Disorder and family and friends who suffer from a sort of Stockholm syndrome as they try to endure him. Everyone is now cracking under the pressure of their insular, highly compartmentalized, dysfunctional, enabling world being exposed and revealed.

When a grown man in a raucous crowd fixates on a helpless baby and it's mother - it's a very, very disturbing sign of just how desperate he is. He will use anyone, even a baby, to make himself feel more powerful and in control....as he loses it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

She should have had the brains to remove herself without being told.

Not everyone wants to listen to a squalling infant. Not everyone is enamored with children.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

She should have had the brains to remove herself without being told.

Not everyone wants to listen to a squalling infant. Not everyone is enamored with children.

From what I can gather she was trying to do just that, as mother's do. But remember, he told her "don't worry about it, it's okay". So she BELIEVED him, and stayed, only to later be insulted for believing him.
What a mess.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Dame my lying eyes and ears ....again.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentTrump

Yeah nice ring...like
Great Green Gobs Of Greasy Grimey Gopher Guts and Mutilated Monkey Meat.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This is at the bottom of the list for the past 72 hours. The list....

The question should not be "Is that the best you got ?"

It should be "Is this the best that he has to offer?"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

WTF??? Who does that???

Someone whose mental temperament is unfit to become president and also displays a text book narcissist mentality! When I watched the clip I had the same reaction and commented out loud "what an asshole!" How can anyone identify with and excuse this guy's demeanor is beyond comprehension!!!!

I just got back from Canada visiting relatives and many of them and other Canadians couldn't believe Americans would even contemplate supporting such an idiot. They think American voters have lost their marbles. Unfortunately I agreed.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: carewemust
I predict that this will be THE big news story of tomorrow, unless there's a huge terrorist attack. To be frank, CNN will make "Trump ejects Mother and Baby from his Rally!" their big news story, even IF there is a big terrorist attack.

THIS incident shows that the outside pressures are starting to get to Donald, and his nerves are wearing thin. I wouldn't be surprised if one day before November 8th, he holds a news conference to announce that he's done. Donald doesn't really consider consequences, it seems. Saying, "I'm quitting while I'm ahead", would be EASY for him!

Well we could talk about how the trump men think that strong women don't get sexually harassed. Ivanka is a strong woman. She wouldn't allow that to happen. As if women allow sexual harassment.
Or we can talk about babies.
Or we can talk about lying saying the NFL wrote you to get the debate schedule changed. Like that lie wouldn't be discovered within minutes. Or we could talk about babies.
Or we could talk about the lie about knowing Vladimir Putin and having a relationship. . Or ya know babies.
Or we could talk about criticizing a gold star family or lying about the original purple heart that you always wanted. The easy way of course. Or babies.
And this is just in the last 72hours.

Yea, a whole bunch of issues nobody should care about. If you want a reality tv show, they are on TV non-stop nowadays. Get cable and eat your heart out.

On the other end of the spectrum. We have Hillary:

Tearing apart countries
Major corruption on multiple levels
Rigging elections
Special interests dictating policy

When did we start caring if our President was an #hole? I don't most people in important positions are required to be an #hole. Having someone leave that is disturbing a speech is not rude, it's called common courtesy. I guess screw all the people that flew in to hear a speech.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Nikola014
I find it so funny how Hillary lovers find some ridiculous small thing about Trump, and make it into something big and terrible.

That's part of the problem. These "small things" are not small. You have a window into someone's character.

This is a little off-topic, but as an example I will use Bernie and Hillary. When the BLM walked into to one of Bernie's speeches, he became confused, flustered, and walked away without saying a word, looking upset. He appeared to not know what to do.

A few days later, they did the same thing to Hillary. She looked at them and said "Yes! Black Lives DO matter", and tried to engage them. Tried to talk to them and get them to stay and talk to her.

A small thing, but revealing about how other situations might be handled. Same with Trump. We see repeatedly how the smallest little thing can set him off. How he must ALWAYS have his way, right down to not tolerating a baby crying. Is it annoying? Of course. Was it worth embarrassing someone over just to get his way? no.

It's immaturity. Intolerance. Self-centeredness. This is just one of daily examples. It speaks to his character.
Small, but valuable information.

This exactly!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Where is the proof this woman was 'booted' from the rally? He is joking you jackoffs....My god this election is sad.

Is there a statement from the mother?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Always use the Mudpit for your threads spiritualzombie, then you won't be done for political baiting.

It's what all the others do, lefty or righty.

As to Babygate, Trump is a horrible person who thrives off of being better than others, narcissistic personality disorder will do that.

He may not have thrown her out, but he couldn't resist the urge to belittle the woman.

Tells you everything about how presidential he will be.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think that many here are skipping over or ignoring this post:

originally posted by: xstealth
The replies on here are really sad.

You guys fall for the medias stories every single time.

The mother wasn't kicked out, she didn't leave the rally.

The crowds were laughing and so was she.

Even the Trump hating liberal reporters who were at the event on Bloomberg were laughing and said it was a joke and the mother stayed.

They said the whole room was laughing.

He's running for President and he's not going to kick a baby out of an event, he knows what kind of coverage that would get. Now it's unfair the media is reporting he actually did and he's taking the blame.

The media hates Trump, twist his words and reports one thing out of context with an opinionated headline to tell you how to feel.

Maybe you people should ask yourself, who's side is the media on?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
While I don't like or trust Trump and dearly wish there was a different (better) candidate, the simple truth is this. He could have grabbed that baby and tried to dropkick it to the moon, and he still wouldn't be so much as a fraction as evil or disgusting a human being as Hillary Clinton.

This race is going to be a matter of the lesser of two evils. Unless the Republicans manage to resurrect a zombie Hitler, you're not going to find anyone worse than Hillary.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Well, I guess that depends on what your definition of disgusting is. It's at least honest to say Trump could literally drop kick a baby and it would not change the vote of his supporters.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Have you not noticed that once again the media has picked one sentence and spun it to lie about what actually happened?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Always use the Mudpit for your threads spiritualzombie, then you won't be done for political baiting.

It's what all the others do, lefty or righty.

As to Babygate, Trump is a horrible person who thrives off of being better than others, narcissistic personality disorder will do that.

He may not have thrown her out, but he couldn't resist the urge to belittle the woman.

Tells you everything about how presidential he will be.

Trump is what he is... Calling him out on it is considered bias, baiting or trolling. The list grows every day... it's not my fault he is who he is. He chooses his words and his supporters choose him. I just point a spotlight and say "look at those people".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join