It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And this is the best anti-Trump supporters can do. A crying baby removed from a speech. Wow. It's so pathetic it's laughable.

Who said this is the best?......... Well? No-one? Huh, but you just... you weren't... you were wrong?
Oh wait, your a trump supporter, you don't care if what you say is true or not, you just carry on pretending it is as long as it supports your argument.

If you do a search for Trump related threads you'll find a wealth of interesting ones.
This is just another ridiculous situation to add to the pile.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

And this comes from a person that some voters trust to maintain diplomatic relations.

Yes he has the right to say what he wants but the first amendment doesn't equate to competence.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And this is the best anti-Trump supporters can do. A crying baby removed from a speech. Wow. It's so pathetic it's laughable.

Who said this is the best?......... Well? No-one? Huh, but you just... you weren't... you were wrong?
Oh wait, your a trump supporter, you don't care if what you say is true or not, you just carry on pretending it is as long as it supports your argument.

If you do a search for Trump related threads you'll find a wealth of interesting ones.
This is just another ridiculous situation to add to the pile.

Didn't know removing a disturbance during a speech was a ridiculous situation. What's ridiculous is that this is news, yet 1/2 of the MSM outlets aren't reporting on the DNC corruption...now that's ridiculous. You just keep drinking your parties Kool-aid and vote for the real criminal.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
THE MOTHER WAS NOT KICKED OUT...

Still on about this? It never happened. You see, that is what the left does. They make something out of nothing to protect the craziness they are doing. In the time you have all argued about this the following has been released.

1. 400 million in unmarked currency was revealed to be sent to the state sponsored leader of terror Iran
2. Links the HIllarys state department sold guns to Syria
3. Links that Hillarys State Department sold arms in Libya that were used in the Benghazi attack and sold to AQ in Syria
4. Links that Benghazi was a hit to cover up said sales
5. She declared at a rally she will not be raising taxes for the rich but the middle class

WTFU people. They are making you hate the only option we have as a country to escape a nightmare for 4 more years.

edit on 08am31amf0000002016-08-04T10:39:27-05:001027 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Still on about this? It never happened.

It happened. This is what Trump supporters do, they gaslight us, telling us that "it never happened" , when we can hear with our own ears and see with our own eyes what a bungling idiot Trump is.

Or, they use deflection: "Oh! Look over here" Don't look at Trumplethinskin making a joke at the expense of a young mother, or Trumplethinskin attacking the parents of a veteran killed in action, or telling sexually harassed women to find a new career!

You want to talk about gun sales and tarmac money, make a thread! This one is about what an idiot your favorite candidate is!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Was she thrown out? Answer that question

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

She was asked to "Get that baby out of here", by your hero!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I'm just coming in to read the excuses.
My GOD, people are actually making excuses for this guy, how brainwashed can people be, this is sad beyond reason, what a joke this trump and his herd have become.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Trump hates babies.

Ok.

Can we move on now?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Annee

They will no doubt be some very creative ones too.

I too am excited to hear the cult members come up with convincing ways to bash babies now.
lol,cult members.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Oh man, this is hilarious. Oh these poor Trump supporters... they just don't get a break. Trump really doesn't make it easy on them. Yesterday they had to defend him for picking on a Gold Star family... Now they have to defend him for kicking out a mom and baby from his rally.

To the Trump supporters... there's no shame in changing your mind... at this point, there'd actually be a lot of honor in it.[/quote

Trump supporters have no shame so it's pointless.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow.

This many pages on this?

Face it. Deny ignorance is dead.

LONG LIVE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. And all the truth they give us, all day everyday.

Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

WAS SHE REMOVED? Answer the question. If she was not, this thread needs to be in the Hoax bin. It is not true.

I feel really sad for some of you as there is no sense of humor. I am not defending him when I say it was a joke. It was. No one was hurt but MSNBC wants to make it as the brown shirts dragged out a woman holding a child.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: carewemust
I predict that this will be THE big news story of tomorrow, unless there's a huge terrorist attack. To be frank, CNN will make "Trump ejects Mother and Baby from his Rally!" their big news story, even IF there is a big terrorist attack.

THIS incident shows that the outside pressures are starting to get to Donald, and his nerves are wearing thin. I wouldn't be surprised if one day before November 8th, he holds a news conference to announce that he's done. Donald doesn't really consider consequences, it seems. Saying, "I'm quitting while I'm ahead", would be EASY for him!

Well we could talk about how the trump men think that strong women don't get sexually harassed. Ivanka is a strong woman. She wouldn't allow that to happen. As if women allow sexual harassment.
Or we can talk about babies.
Or we can talk about lying saying the NFL wrote you to get the debate schedule changed. Like that lie wouldn't be discovered within minutes. Or we could talk about babies.
Or we could talk about the lie about knowing Vladimir Putin and having a relationship. . Or ya know babies.
Or we could talk about criticizing a gold star family or lying about the original purple heart that you always wanted. The easy way of course. Or babies.
And this is just in the last 72hours.

Whats needs to be talked about is his illegal alien wife she needs to produce some visa papers before we go any futhur.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: carewemust
I predict that this will be THE big news story of tomorrow, unless there's a huge terrorist attack. To be frank, CNN will make "Trump ejects Mother and Baby from his Rally!" their big news story, even IF there is a big terrorist attack.

THIS incident shows that the outside pressures are starting to get to Donald, and his nerves are wearing thin. I wouldn't be surprised if one day before November 8th, he holds a news conference to announce that he's done. Donald doesn't really consider consequences, it seems. Saying, "I'm quitting while I'm ahead", would be EASY for him!

Well we could talk about how the trump men think that strong women don't get sexually harassed. Ivanka is a strong woman. She wouldn't allow that to happen. As if women allow sexual harassment.
Or we can talk about babies.
Or we can talk about lying saying the NFL wrote you to get the debate schedule changed. Like that lie wouldn't be discovered within minutes. Or we could talk about babies.
Or we could talk about the lie about knowing Vladimir Putin and having a relationship. . Or ya know babies.
Or we could talk about criticizing a gold star family or lying about the original purple heart that you always wanted. The easy way of course. Or babies.
And this is just in the last 72hours.

Whats needs to be talked about is his illegal alien wife she needs to produce some visa papers before we go any futhur.

The term is "Undocumented Sexy Mama".

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yes!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Sillyolme

The list is getting too long. Literally every time I begin listing out the bad things Trump has said or done, I get flagged for baiting or trolling. It's just a really long list that grows every single day.

It's probably the same I love trump to death mod that will die for him, plus it's more republicans on this site then democrats’ so ats have to do there job and kiss ass to the majority.just one specific mod not all.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The USA, population 321,368,864, is going to run on "grass roots" political beliefs.

How many beliefs would you say that is?

When there are only 4 options and 2 of them are the only viable choice for a November victory, it doesn't really matter.

If you want to talk about grass roots, which convention had to hire people to sit and hold signs?

The DNC astro-turfed the convention, as Pelosi would say.

Trump likes babies. He's got 5 kids to prove it.

Hillary only has 1.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Exactly, its ridiculous. She left of her own volition and returned later....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

After Mr Trump said: "Get that baby out of here".

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join