It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump removes Baby and Mother from Rally

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: matafuchs

It's really getting weak to call every thread that criticizes the things Trump says, as Trump-hate. I mean, you have people saying "I'll stick with the baby chucker." Those are literally the options in this thread.

No, the other option is the other pathological liar who's been a career politician for 25+ years.

There is the option to just stay home and not support the baby banisher.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I heard afterwards he called the woman fat and punched the baby. Then he got into his nazi themed helicopter and flew away.
It's true I seen it on the MSM so it must be true, the same msm that is in active conspiracy with the DNC-source wikileaks

As I said on a previous thread. All MSM sources should not be considered reliable sources in this election because of the proof in the leaks.

I hope everyone in the thread has figured out she was back in her seat after calming down her baby.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You did watch him say it because he said it, but it was clearly a joke. I don't know if you noticed the laughter, the smiles, the kidding around.

What exactly makes you think he was being serious? Was it the smiles? Was it the laughter of the crowd?
edit on 3-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You did watch him say it because he said it, but it was clearly a joke. I don't know if you noticed the laughter, the smiles, the kidding around.

And Repeat"

Trump's way of handling anything is to treat it like its a big joke.

How well is that going to work with foreign heads of state?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
When they get dragged out and shot call me.
ARE YOU people finished pointing out minutia, while IGNORING little things LIKE national security?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And Repeat"

Even heads of state have a sense of humor. They're human. What about you?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

And Repeat"

It seems to me that Trump either has a very poor sense of humor, or he uses the humor excuse quite a bit after he says something stupid.

Either way, he needs to work on his delivery.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

"Why can't we just use nukes?" must be a joke too huh?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You just dont misbehave, could care less if you are a crying baby or not, or else!

i.imgflip.com...
edit on 3-8-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'd assume you people would have gotten upset when a woman was asked to leave the movie I was in a week ago for the same thing.

When does it end with you people taking offence to every thing this man does from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed? On his piles of money and incredibly hot wife I might add.

Starting to suspect that's the problem with most of you. You realize Trump is the alpha to your beta and you'd prefer to be lead by a sub-human rather than an elitist who is almost incapable at failing at negotiating.

If Trump farted you all would go ballistic.
If Hillary nuked Iran you all would cheer.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

"Why can't we just use nukes?" must be a joke too huh?

I'll need a video of him saying it, or at the very least, a transcript. Trump has said in the past he will not take nukes off the table, which is smart.

Edit: Nevermind. I see you're quoting Scarborough, not Trump.

We can quote Trump on nuclear weapons, for instance in his town hall with Chris Mathiews:

"I was against Iraq. I’d be the last one to use the nuclear weapon."

This Time article shows what Donald Trump has said about nukes throughout the campaign. I cannot believe Scarborough's claims until there is evidence of it.
edit on 3-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What exactly makes you think he was being serious? Was it the smiles? Was it the laughter of the crowd?

Perhaps, it was what he actually said and did?

When did it start being a joke, when he said "don't worry about that baby" or when he said "I love babies"? or when he said "I hear that baby crying and I like."?

"When China devalues its currency they make it impossible for our companies to compete but China doesn't want - and I am very close to China, I have the biggest bank in the world is a tenant of mine in New York, the biggest in the world, the Chinese bank.
[Baby heard crying] “Don't worry about that baby, I love babies so...I love babies, I hear that baby crying and I like it. I like it. What a baby! What a beautiful baby. Don't worry (gesticulates at baby's mother in audience). The mom's running about like...don't worry about you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want......
but look, look. China when they devalue, when China devalues its currency they take our guts out and they do it so often, they do it so often.

“We have the piggy bank, they have ripped us to shreds [Baby heard crying], ripped us absolutely to shreds
- actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That's alright, don't worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking! That's ok, people don't understand. That's ok...."

HAHA! Ha...what a joke, she believed him! HA Ha ha......

SOURCE
edit on 3-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not a fan of Morning Joe... It came up in my twitter feed and I ended up with the same sources as you. Google for the win huh?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

And Repeat"

Even heads of state have a sense of humor. They're human. What about you?

Go for the excuse.

Do you really believe what you just typed?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And Repeat"

... What? Lol. If he treats telling jokes like a joke, it should make everyone laugh and get along? Is that a good answer?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

And Repeat"

... What? Lol. If he treats telling jokes like a joke, it should make everyone laugh and get along? Is that a good answer?

NO

Its an excuse.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Perhaps, it was what he actually said and did?

When did it start being a joke, when he said "don't worry about that baby" or when he said "I love babies"? or when he said "I hear that baby crying and I like."?

"When China devalues its currency they make it impossible for our companies to compete but China doesn't want - and I am very close to China, I have the biggest bank in the world is a tenant of mine in New York, the biggest in the world, the Chinese bank.
[Baby heard crying] “Don't worry about that baby, I love babies so...I love babies, I hear that baby crying and I like it. I like it. What a baby! What a beautiful baby. Don't worry (gesticulates at baby's mother in audience). The mom's running about like...don't worry about you know. It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want......
but look, look. China when they devalue, when China devalues its currency they take our guts out and they do it so often, they do it so often.

“We have the piggy bank, they have ripped us to shreds [Baby heard crying], ripped us absolutely to shreds
- actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here. That's alright, don't worry. I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I am speaking! That's ok, people don't understand. That's ok...."

HAHA! Ha...what a joke, she believed him! HA Ha ha......

SOURCE

... It was a joke when everyone was laughing and she left the room voluntarily to calm her baby, then came back and sat down with a calm baby? Or do you mean that Trump hates women and babies?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

And Repeat"

NO

Its an excuse.

Man, if Donald Trump grew a mustache, you'd say he did it because of Hitler lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Or do you mean that Trump hates women and babies?

Let's be honest... would it matter to his supporters?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And Repeat"

NO

Its an excuse.

Man, if Donald Trump grew a mustache, you'd say he did it because of Hitler lol.

Is your arm now dragging on the ground from that reach?

edit on 3-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join