It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice to see some honesty in media....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew that Russia was just a cheap talking point to cover for something else. It was either going to be them or the Chinese because whoever actually did it was something they couldn't admit to.

Could the Russians have done it? Sure, but why would they? There's no real reason to. I figure they'll deal with whichever buffoon gets elected just like they always have.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
I'd vote for Ben Swann at a moment's notice. He's done some amazing journalism the past few years.

Doesn't he have an account here too?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

It's a shame that our main stream media doesn't dissect and investigate issues like Ben Swann. Our MSM no longer reports independently and is controlled behind the scenes by corporate special interests, and government disinformation representatives. The American public must always question if their news source is reliable, honest and unbiased.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Unfortunately you just don't have to be very slick to fool the average American.

The "Hey, look over there!" trick is more than adequate.

Then you just walk off with their lawnmower.

A negligible percentage are keen enough to even question if the leaks are true.

They hear "Russia" and suddenly Trump is a Russian.

No exaggeration.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The info in those hacked documents was true, it does not matter who stole them. If it was the Russians, they were doing the American people a favor to bring the truth to light.

I am glad this guy put this in plain language for people to see, I hope this gets spread all over. The Russians are not our enemy, they are people of another country under a different government type. We need to focus on stopping liars and deceivers and people who would trick us into giving money to them to promote these deceptive actions. It seems like Hillary is slamming someone for possibly telling the truth. Whoever did release those documents is someone who is trying to show us that there is something rotten going on.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Why aren't all of those in our 4th estate digging... why aren't they all asking questions.... why are they all so silent?

At least Ben Swann is still able to stir the pot....

Will we, as a nation, continue to accept the lies, doublespeak and outright bullshyte that our alleged servants... yes, the representatives serve the people, blow smoke in our face, manipulate us because we are to stupid to think for ourselves, laugh at us while they dine on caviar and wash it down with champagne, all at our expense?

At what point do we wake up?

Can't wait to see the email cbs gets for "allowing" this be aired!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ben Swann is literally the ONLY journalist in mainstream media that tackles the real issues from an honest standpoint. There are other good guys out there, but they do not get a platform on National TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join