It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice to see some honesty in media....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why aren't all of those in our 4th estate digging... why aren't they all asking questions.... why are they all so silent?

At least Ben Swann is still able to stir the pot....

Will we, as a nation, continue to accept the lies, doublespeak and outright bullshyte that our alleged servants... yes, the representatives serve the people, blow smoke in our face, manipulate us because we are to stupid to think for ourselves, laugh at us while they dine on caviar and wash it down with champagne, all at our expense?

At what point do we wake up?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well, it's nice to know not all of the media are fanning the flames of baseless hatred against Russia for the benefit of the warmongering Hawk lobby.

It's so transparent. There's no facts to any of it anymore, it's not even spin. It's just lies upon lies.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Ben Swanne does an excellent job!

The level of cognitive dissonance that has been conditioned is the reason why you could show this video to thousands of people and they would still walk away and blame Russia for attempting to influence our politics.

Then they would righteously go vote for old Hillary and sit down smugly bashing the others who are not as smart as they are.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

While it is evident in Hillary's campaign... Please do not forget those on both sides of the aisle who benefited from the lack of attention we the people have given their tactics...

They have done everything possible to turn away the very folks who employ them, by distraction, lies, intentional division.. it's a shame...

A shame on US... not them, those crooked corrupt self serving folk who reside in the house, senate and white house laugh at us....

Isn't it time we turned the table, isn't time we sent them packing?

Seems a perfect time.... there's a hell of a lot of pissed off folks from all political spectrums...

And a lot of the pissed offness is directed at them...

Don't let them pull this off again...

edit on Tue, 02 Aug 2016 22:55:49 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Ben Swann from what I can tell and from everything I've seen him do, does seem like a straight shooter and a legit source of information. Possibly one of the, if not the most honest reporter and without bias out there right now.

Obviously he could still get bad info as well and he may not be 100% correct in everything as some things are going to be out of his reach as well. But he does seem to be credible and honest in what he does and I don't know of anytime where he's seemed like he was intentionally deceptive.

Until someone can prove to me that he's not to be trusted, I must say I would rely on what he has to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow. Thanks for that eye-opening info. She is so evil it is absolutely frightening and now I can understand her support also from the billionaires. It's just chess-we're the pawns. We need a revolution-and I'm not kidding. Putred politics-the two party system-what a complete joke. They sure don't represent our interests. How? When? I'm ready for a revolution-it will be an ugly one. Maybe a divided US. I'm okay with that and doubt I am alone.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well, it's nice to know not all of the media are fanning the flames of baseless hatred against Russia for the benefit of the warmongering Hawk lobby.

It's so transparent. There's no facts to any of it anymore, it's not even spin. It's just lies upon lies.

But most people don't see all that, just one snippet. The loudest voice reaches the most ears. How we know its BS too. Whatever they are repeating the most.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

well this poor bastards career is going to have a hiccup soon. Good for him, and although I am most certain he will no be harmed physically, they are going to attack his bank account by way of screwing him over at his job somehow. We can only wait and see.

If your listening great entity in the sky, show us you still care. Strike down HRC with the lightning fury of your wrath!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

While it is evident in Hillary's campaign... Please do not forget those on both sides of the aisle who benefited from the lack of attention we the people have given their tactics...

They have done everything possible to turn away the very folks who employ them, by distraction, lies, intentional division.. it's a shame...

A shame on US... not them, those crooked corrupt self serving folk who reside in the house, senate and white house laugh at us....

Seems a perfect time.... there's a hell of a lot of pissed off folks from all political spectrums...

Oh you are absolutely correct about it being on both sides of the aisle... I only emphasize the point about Hillary supporters because from my view of what the social engineers have been up to this is all about getting her elected.

I do not buy for one second that Trump is an actual candidate. He is a useful tool being employed by the elite to guide the legitmate anger so many feel into the erroneous assumption that all our countries problems stem from immigration and radical muslims.

The rise of nationalism has been created across the globe and it is the same damn script in each country we see it. These elite scum do laugh at how pliable their subjects are.

To the point of cognitive dissonance on the side of the Trump bandwagon, I have seen one too many video's of trump pontificating his love and adoration for the Clinton family. Hillary sat front row at his wedding for Christ's sake!

Pointing this out to Trump supporters is met with immediate dismissal and responses of how "everything is not a conspiracy".

What gets me is that we can talk with anyone about how rampant corruption exists, this is quickly acknowledged as "its just the way it is" yet for some reason people can not connect the dots. It is literally impossible for corruption to exist without conspirators!

We can only hope that people continue exposing the staggering levels of corruption in our world and that we will not let them pull this off further, however I fear that this election is lost and Hillary will be leading us into WW3 and a host of other NWO globalists wet dreams.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amWednesday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
It's just chess-we're the pawns.

Nope. Pawns can be promoted. We're more like the styrofoam coffee cups that get thrown away after the game.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yea tell me about it, we are voting for the pawns . Sucks we are just a commodity to them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why aren't all of those in our 4th estate digging... why aren't they all asking questions.... why are they all so silent?

At least Ben Swann is still able to stir the pot....

Will we, as a nation, continue to accept the lies, doublespeak and outright bullshyte that our alleged servants... yes, the representatives serve the people, blow smoke in our face, manipulate us because we are to stupid to think for ourselves, laugh at us while they dine on caviar and wash it down with champagne, all at our expense?

At what point do we wake up?

Truth! There are more questions than answers and people are tired and somethings gotta give soon, because i can't see this going on for much longer.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Now I am even sadder. I'm trying hard to be positive and feel empowered. A styrofoam cup, huh. Not even a red plastic solo cup? Gotta start somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It is indeed refreshing to see that some media elements still retain an understanding and appreciation for the position they hold in the public conciousness.

Mr Swann is absolutely right about what importance one should place on the origin of the hack which released these emails into the public domain, and I have been concerned about the perfect spin job that the partisans have managed to do on this, since it started happening. He is also correct that the most troubling thing about this situation is the information contained within the emails themselves, and what the implications are for those who would have been voting Bernie, in droves I might add.

Frankly speaking, this election cycle has been full of the most outstanding levels of BULL. Most of them are, but this has been a complete cluster copulation from beginning to end. The most promising and revolutionary candidates, have been brushed aside by the media, and those who either represent the establishment directly, or by the backdoor, have been parachuted in, despite pretty much everyone agreeing that the last thing that is needed now is more of the same, more of the polarisation, more division.

The DNC have an awful lot to answer for, and Hilary... It is hard to know what to say about her. The fact is that there are no terms strong enough to describe her villainy accurately, and what is worse is that the alternative is an equally sociopathic buffoon who is being controlled by the alien being masquerading as his hair.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

A Styrofoam cup, huh. Not even a red plastic solo cup?

Well on the plus side, a Styrofoam cup insulates better

Also, I bet you could not convey how you feel with style using a red plastic cup like this

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

One would think this Monty Python sketch was written for American politics and politicians.

It relates to the OP pretty well, I think.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The 4th branch of government AKA the media.
-Immortal Technique

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Go Ben! We need more reporting like this.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

well this poor bastards career is going to have a hiccup soon. Good for him, and although I am most certain he will no be harmed physically, they are going to attack his bank account by way of screwing him over at his job somehow. We can only wait and see.

If your listening great entity in the sky, show us you still care. Strike down HRC with the lightning fury of your wrath!

He had a regular reporting gig a few years ago, and publicly quit to do what he's doing now, so I think he's going to be fine.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Honesty and media is an oxymoron.

The media has and always have an agenda towards the highest bidder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join