It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meg Whitman billionaire Republican fundraiser will vote and campaign for Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Her money doesn't pay my bills and neither buys me food, she can vote and support with her money whatever she wants, I don't even know who in the heck she is and I don't care.

Maybe Hillary is offering her a position in her incoming cabinet.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Seems as if you been on another thread.
READ

Meg Whitman billionaire Republican fundraiser will vote and campaign for Hillary Clinton

Nothing about Trump at all
Now , I hope you can get that one
Thank you for wantin to play the game , but you never had any tokens

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: nwtrucker

By his campaign in flames, I was also referring to comments about his campaign manager "mailing it in" and staff being "suicidal". And let's not forget he fired Ed Brookover, his RNC liason, yesterday.

Trump is far too thin-skinned, tit-for-tat reactionary, and lacks critical nuance for my tastes in a U S President, but if he works for you, terrific!

His campaign can only be measured by the support he engenders from the voting public. By that standard, he's doing more than well.

Limbaugh made an interesting comment that Trump would be cajoled into becoming more 'Presidential' changing his rhetoric that got him to this point. That 'changing' would destroy the very attributes that make him who he is-assuming one considers them 'attributes'- campaign people follow the same guidelines in both parties, one would think.

Those guidelines are not applicable to the Trump campaign. Simple. Thank goodness someone has the guts to say 'Your Fired'...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Trump could have won but he acts like a skunk, I think deliberately to get Hillary elected.

The people who think Trump isn’t a tool of the elite are deceived.

Trump is a shill for Hillary and will get rewarded after he gets clobbered.

He'll get his show back, even a new one on Fox, and all his legal problems will be solved

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If your words are truth and this happen, every American should rise up and fight the corruption behind such act

We are humans, citizens, voters and tax payers, we are not pawns in the elite in power chest board to be played with.

Americas two elite party will have to be broken down and disperse.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Willtell

If your words are truth and this happen, every American should rise up and fight the corruption behind such act

I don't think most people will admit it if/when it happens.

Personally, I think it's pretty blatant that Trump is strategically throwing the general election. But it seems most people think everything they see is a just a series of unfortunate, accidental events that happen to benefit Hillary.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Meg Whitman is hardly a tool. According to Forbes, she is the 20th most powerful woman in the world.

THE ELITE

ACTING LIKE THE ELITE

whoda thunk?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

Meg Whitman is hardly a tool. According to Forbes, she is the 20th most powerful woman in the world.

And always been a closet democrate. Being a Republican is just more profitable. Ride the tide then move into corrupted Hillary's administration. I wonder what Hillary bribed her with...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: uncommitted
Seems as if you been on another thread.
READ

Nothing about Trump at all
Now , I hope you can get that one
Thank you for wantin to play the game , but you never had any tokens

You seem a little like Trump, ignoring the obvious when it doesn't suit your agenda. Well done. Of course the fact that a Republican would rather not vote for Trump means it has everything to do with Trump, but nice try with the deflection - just not a very good try. Don't worry though, I can see the barrel is being scraped.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The New York Times has looked at the approaches of both Trump and Clinton and came to the conclusion that Donald is the Dove and Hillary the Hawk. www.nytimes.com...

Hewlett-Packard has HUGE government contracts, especially military ones. HERE'S JUST ONE.

Meg Whitman is a big Republican fund-raiser with lots of influence. She has been called one of the world's 20 most influencial women. She would like for her company to keep and grow those military industrial contracts for the government, and maintain the status quo. Hillary the Hawk would be her best bet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join