It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meg Whitman billionaire Republican fundraiser will vote and campaign for Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Neither candidate gives a damn about democracy, neither candidate has any moral fortitude what so ever, both have hurt people to further their personal agenda, both have proven time and again that they cannot be trusted to deal with people fairly on a consistent basis, and neither of them has shown that their compassion outshines or outweighs the harm that they have done in their lives, to those less powerful than themselves.

And what galls me most about this election is that people are even prepared to pick between them. This is no more wise than ramming a blade into ones own stomach, and pulling it from right to left, no more wise than drinking battery acid, no more sensible than BASE jumping with no parachute.

It's fair to say that the most troubling thing about this election so far is not that the candidates are poor, but that anyone will vote for either one.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Eh. Itll be December until the Trumpettes here wake up and realize it is over.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Trump's mental and emotional breakdown is right on schedule.

What we're witnessing is an unprecedented bi-partisan unity. I am, for the first time in my life, REALLY PROUD of my fellow Americans, who are setting aside party differences, reworking party platforms, doing whatever it takes to avoid the impending national disaster that is President #Trumplethinskin!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Ohanka

Meg Whitman is hardly a tool. According to Forbes, she is the 20th most powerful woman in the world.

So the basis of tool vs nontool is someones net worth? That's not shallow or anything..
edit on 3-8-2016 by Throes because: Mispelling

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
So the basis of tool vs nontool is someones net worth? That's not shallow or anything..

Well, Trump says he's qualified to be President because he's really rich and justifies his opinions because he can back them with cash. Why can't Meg Whitman do the same?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Well, Trump says he's qualified to be President because he's really rich and justifies his opinions because he can back them with cash. Why can't Meg Whitman do the same?

Who said anything about Trump? I'm not voting for him or Hilary.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Throes because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Who said anything about Trump? I'm not voting for him or Hilary.

I'm not either. I was just answering your question. Trump defines tool or not, by net worth. It's another reason to not vote for him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I stated she wad on a list of.
powerful women. I suppose her wealth is what helped get her recognized.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Meg Whitman, a Hewlett Packard executive

HP . another company that has heavily outsourced to India .And Meg is an HP exec . So , I would say Hillary would be her choice no matter he party affiliation

You're right, or so you think - you really don't think Trump is a believer in outsourcing?

www.independent.co.uk... 1.html

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Throes

I stated she wad on a list of.
powerful women. I suppose her wealth is what helped get her recognized.

If you want to know what she's really about, start here

www.minyanville.com...

She's part of the problem, of course she's voting for Hilary!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

HP . another company that has heavily outsourced to India .And Meg is an HP exec . So , I would say Hillary would be her choice no matter he party affiliation

You're right, or so you think - you really don't think Trump is a believer in outsourcing?

Did I mention Trump ? NO.
What is the OP about ? REREAD THE TITLE

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's kind of weird that predominant republicans continue to attack Trump yet don't have the gonads to not endorse him. They don't have to support Hillary, but they can always support a 3rd candidate. How can anyone vehemently attack their party's candidate yet continue to support him? It sure sounds like they don't have a mind of their own. It's hypocrisy pure and simple.

The republican party is losing the conservative confidence of it's voters. If they can't stand behind what they believe in why should voters trust and support them? I also think the democratic party has lost confidence from their party members, but not to the extent of the republican party.

It clearly shows how party affiliation and support is more important than electing an intelligent and tempered presidential candidate. This is one of many reasons why the party system should be abolished.
edit on 3-8-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Seems to me that both parties and both candidates are doing their best to make a Hillary victory happen. It's right in front of our faces.

No wonder Trump scrapped his GOP loyalty pledge even though it appeared he would definitely be the nominee. He had no plans on supporting his own campaign...he's sabotaging it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Maybe she's afraid of eternal damnation. After all, Madeline Albright said there's a special place in hell for women who don't vote for Hilary.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seems to me that both parties and both candidates are doing their best to make a Hillary victory happen. It's right in front of our faces.

No wonder Trump scrapped his GOP loyalty pledge even though it appeared he would definitely be the nominee. He had no plans on supporting his own campaign...he's sabotaging it.

It looks like the GOP is looking to replace Trump to try and salvage whats left of the divided party.

Republicans 'actively' exploring plot to DITCH Trump: 'Incredibly upset' party chair Reince Preibus calls candidate over feud with Khan family

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... idate-feud-Khan-family.html#ixzz4GHSP7ELk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

theweek.com...

www.newsweek.com...

Apparently November is going to get very interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It looks like the GOP is looking to replace Trump to try and salvage whats left of the divided party.

Republicans 'actively' exploring plot to DITCH Trump: 'Incredibly upset' party chair Reince Preibus calls candidate over feud with Khan family

theweek.com...

www.newsweek.com...

At this point I can just see Hillary on the night of Nov. 8 coming out and doing her queen wave as the coronation is completed. It sickens me.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So... a rich establishment type is voting for the one that is most likely to support the status quo...

I am shocked..stunned... surprised... but not really.

I dont care if Lucifer, or the Arch Angel Michael is on TV saying I support Hillary... I would rather crush my delicate bit in a manually operated vice than vote for the witch.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: olaru12

theweek.com...

www.newsweek.com...

At this point I can just see Hillary on the night of Nov. 8 coming out and doing her queen wave as the coronation is completed. It sickens me.

That's what happens when the opposition party has no clear platform, direction and is fragmented into squabbling factions.

If Clinton becomes potus, it's because she didn't actually win.... but the GOP simply ****** up. Who's to blame for that? The Republicans had plenty of great men to chose from but they nominated a foolish ego.
edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Did I mention Trump ? NO.
What is the OP about ? REREAD THE TITLE

The title is about a Republican moving over to no longer support Trump. You said that as she works for HP, quoting they fact they have outsourced work, she is bound to support Clinton.................. but if Trump clearly is happy with outsourcing, why wouldn't she support him? After all, he'd clearly be happier paying people in China, Vietnam and other countries lower wages than he would have to pay Americans.

By any logic based on your post, pointing out the blatant hypocrisy is justified. I'm not sure why you told me to reread the title when I was responding directly to your point.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a free country, she can vote for anyone she wants. Or not, vote for anyone... As a citizen that's her prerogative. As to donating money for campaigns, the same argument holds true.

With that in mind, who cares who she votes for ? Is her vote more important than mine, or yours ?

There's no story here.....

Joe Blow, life long American-Citizen decides to vote for candidate ! news at 6 !"

Or did I miss something ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join