It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea USA World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

NORTH KOREA: IS WORLD WAR III ON THE HORIZON? ‘WE REGARD THIS THRICE-CURSED CRIME AS A DECLARATION OF WAR,’ SAYS DIPLOMAT

JULY 30, 2016

Louis Babcock

On Thursday, Han Song Ryol, a diplomat for North Korea, stated that the United States crossed a “red line” and that this was interpreted as the United States having declared war on North Korea. The leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Un, was placed on a list of sanctioned individuals by the United States. Kim’s placement on this list was enough for North Korea to believe that an act of war was committed against them.

Like I said I have been following this for a few days now but I have seen nothing on CNN or MSNBC anything like that so I'm just wondering has anyone else seen this

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Kim couldn't start WW3 if he wanted to.

Mutually Assured Destruction at best- like a child throwing a tantrum at the grocery store because his mother won't buy him the gum he wants.

Only with nukes.
Poorly made ones.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Roc745

I don't believe NK is the one to worry about at this point.

Sometimes the danger comes from your own back yard.

There's a war going on and the West (the People) aren't being told about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Stuff like this goes back to 1956. It's normal US-Korean relations.

The Media likes to sensationalise this issue.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Hold on - round boy has to finish his last war with the South first, he still hasn't complied with the Korean Armistice Agreement.

The armistice was signed on July 27, 1953, and was designed to "insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved."[2] No "final peaceful settlement" has been achieved yet
from Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

South Korea want's the US in it's country. Prevents China from being a dick.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know I don't know what could be possible right now but the way the world is going anything could be they're throwing all these politics and keeping all the rest of the stuff hidden because I've never seen any of this stuff on CNN or anything so all I'm asking is if somebody has some time you know they could look into it and see if it's true or not I'm new to this so I'm just bringing it to the attention of everybody to see if anybody has any thoughts or opinions on it

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

There's absolutely nothing to it. Don't worry.

Despite claims to the contray, North Korea's nuclear program and stockpile is to deter a US invasion. They don't have any suicidal first-strike plans.
edit on -050010pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
this whole n. korea thing gets so tiresome.
fat kid thumps his chest and postures..like his dad, every few months,fires a missile into the ocean.
kicks back..then starts to rant and rave again, fires another missile into the ocean, or watches them fissle.
he has become quite a joke, at the expense of the poor people of n.korea. very sad really.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Isn't this when everyone has to chime in for a little coin to shut the little bugger up?

Was 213 the last time or was there a NK-WW3 Threat s8nce then? I am losing track.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wait . Why the same post in the same forum < 1 hr ago ?
Methinks I smell something rotten at ATS
North Korea and the United States
edit on 8/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in this earlier thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join