It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy EVP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Now with this one I have already enhanced the audio to peak loudness and slowed the audio down using wavepad. I have absolutely no idea what these Spirits are talking about. To me it sounds like

"Let Him Die." 2nd O Come on(almost like the Spirits are talking to each other using Sarcasm) then the 3rd is "Mother". Then you will hear me rub my feet together while i am sleeping. Since I have been doing this experiment I believe everyone gets visited by Spirits when they sleep because I seem to get visited each and every night. In fact sometimes just before I fall 100% asleep i see a little blue/white orb shoot through my window and head towards me but only when i am about ready to lose consciousness.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Can you post it unaltered?

I can't make out anything but machine-like warbling due to the 'enhancements'

edit on 2-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
yes plesase do it wihout enhancements

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

soundcloud.com...

You aint going to hear much on the unaltered part.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

soundcloud.com...

Don't take this the wrong way, but surely if it's been altered to the point that you can't actually hear anything in the original but can in the 'enhanced', it's no longer genuine evp but fabricated?

Not deceptively, of course - but changed beyond the original recording using machine-based algorithms, which could easily introduce artefacts that weren't there to begin with.

Just my two penneths.
edit on 3-8-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: Grammar

edit on 3-8-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

soundcloud.com...

Don't take this the wrong way, but surely if it's been altered to the point that you can't actually hear anything in the original but can in the 'enhanced', it's no longer genuine evp but fabricated?

Not deceptively, of course - but changed beyond the original recording using machine-based algorithms, which could easily introduce artefacts that weren't there to begin with.

Just my two penneths.

I agree with you 100% on that. I often wonder how much is legit Spirit Voices and the other being Machine-Based algorithms like you said or even me just wanting to believe what I am hearing. But the reason why I alter them is to get rid of any possible background noise contamination. Or to discover a background noise that I didn't hear at the time in the normal recording that i may have mistaken for a EVP. However when I do enhancements especially altering the sound clip to peak loudness sometimes I can see distinct patterns of muffled speech emerge. I am no expert by any means but I am getting good enough to see these pattern in wave form. Ill play it again and again and i have discovered that when i see these patterns of speech once i slow it down in the highlighted area distinct sentences emerge. Usually 3 or 4 words. Sometimes they are complete utter Randomness, but other times almost like a conversation. Usually this conversation is directed towards me while I am Sleeping. I have heard them in these recordings try and wake me up multiple times and when i dont respond to them they get super pissed and start dropping F Bombs at me. And since I am sleeping when they speak to me in my Dream State you can hear my Body turn over in Bed with the covers and it drowns them out. For many years before i started to do this experiment i already knew that I was a Heavy Tosser and Turner. Now I think I know why. When these Spirits try and speak to me in my Dreams my Subconscious Mind makes my Body turn over to drown them out. Maybe as a Defense Mechanism? But sometimes I have heard them say in recordings "Move Over" and then you hear my Body respond to what they are saying. Its weird i know. But I have recorded well over 400 evps. And ill show you one of my Better ones with no enhancements.

soundcloud.com...

In this clip you will hear me talk in my sleep but before that a Spirit will come in and say "Im going to F--- you up".

soundcloud.com... This one is pretty crystal clear. It is only enhanced to peak loudness.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I didn't hear anything on the first one, but I have to admit I hear "F--- you up" on the second one pretty clear. I don't hear "I'm going to" before it though. I didn't hear anything on any of the other clips but this one I do. I never had any doubt about this being a legitimate phenomenon, I've heard about it since my childhood, which was back in the '60s. I just never had any desire to try it; I always felt like it wasn't wise to focus any attention on these things. They've focused enough attention on me.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

One of the scariest things I can think of ever doing is recording audio while I sleep / am not home... Personally, I think it draws too much energy from spirits and it's just not something I want to deal with - especially since I've tried so hard to shut out my feelings (I'm a medium, so I mean shut out that white noise)

My point - props to you for not being terrified of doing this hahhaha

Also, it's pretty interesting how the voices are quiet but you responded as if they spoke loud and clear hahahha

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblivvious

One of the scariest things I can think of ever doing is recording audio while I sleep / am not home... Personally, I think it draws too much energy from spirits and it's just not something I want to deal with - especially since I've tried so hard to shut out my feelings (I'm a medium, so I mean shut out that white noise)

My point - props to you for not being terrified of doing this hahhaha

Also, it's pretty interesting how the voices are quiet but you responded as if they spoke loud and clear hahahha

Actually I've done a few audio recordings when I knew no one was going to be home. I've found out that the Spirits like to Harass the Dog. I've caught them a couple times telling her "Hey Jenny Come Heer". Then I hear her walk over to where the sound was coming from and sit on the floor.

Since your a Medium is Sleep Talking a form of Channeling? But what puzzles me about that Clip is I agreed to get my ass kicked in my sleep lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hi,

I listened to your EVP, and noticed that the apparent Spirits are somewhat disguising their communication, with the sounds of movement of your bed's sheet covers.

Have you ever attempted to conduct proper EVP recording sessions, obviously whilst being fully awake? I believe you may have better chances to capture either a class A or B EVP, within a properly conducted recording session.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RClark

Heres a EVP I did while a awake.

soundcloud.com...

It was super windy that day but I felt like I should just give it a Shot. I was at my Local Cemetary playing Pokemon Go at one of the Gym Locations when I felt like I wasnt alone even though I was. There were many distractions but I figured why not. Listen to the insane response i got after I asked how old are they?

I believe they said in a deep mans voice "Were Immortal". I also did live audio tagged outside so i wouldnt confuse any outside noise distractions.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

top topics

join