It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coudenhove Kalergi Plan and TV show Blindspot with eagle flying below cresent moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Today I was talking to my ex about general conspiracies and mentioned the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan (I will post info about it below) as well as some symbolism I saw on the NBC show Blindspot. As I was gathering the info to send to him I began looking for a photo of the tattoo on the side of the subject of the tv series neck. It was a crescent moon facing the back side of her neck and an eagle flying below the said moon facing the front side of her neck. All current photos show something like a crescent moon below a much enlarged Eagle with a lot of other stuff on her neck so that it is all hard to separate. I have put off making a thread about this for a year but the last time I looked a couple months ago it was as initially stated.

I understand the tattoos on her body are temporary and if the story line changes they may change the tattoo's but I cannot find one tattoo showing the original. It was clear and uncluttered with the moon and eagle with nothing else tho there may have been something much lower.

I am hoping someone knows how to get info from the 'way back machine' or somewhere to show this photo

Now for the reason for my post and connection to the tv seriew.

Austrian writer Gerd Honsik describes the essence of the Kalergi plan: Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and, subsequently, the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration. In order for Europe to be mastered by the elite, homogeneous peoples are transformed into a mixed race of whites, blacks and Asians. Kalergi characterized these mestizos as cruel and unfaithful, and maintained that the elite must deliberately create the mestizos to achieve their own superiority. The elite will first eliminate democracy — the rule of the people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, therebyreplacing the white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting the minorities with special laws, the masses are suppressed. In his time, politicians hearkened to Kalergi — banks and the press were based on his ideas, while U.S. intelligence financed his projects. Europe’s political leaders know that Kalergi was the author of the European Union. Though unknown to the public and untaught in schools, Kalergi is the father of Maastricht and multiculturalism, which indoctrinate Europeans to tolerate and accept subhuman migrants. Although no school book talks of Kalergi, his ideas were the guiding principles of today’s European Union. His belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with blacks and Asians to destroy European identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of our present policy of protecting and integrating minorities. Disguised as humanitarianism, this policy is aimed at the greatest genocide [of whites] in history. Europe’s Coudenhove-Kalergi prize was created in his honor. Every two years, Europeans who excelled in pursuing Kalergi’s criminal plan are awarded the prize, among whom are the likes of [German Chancellor] Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy [former Prime Minister of Belgium and the first President of the European Council]. [White] genocide is also the basis of the UN’s welcoming policy toward millions of immigrants to compensate for Europe’s low birth rate. According to a UN report released in January 2000, entitled “Replacement Migration: a solution to declining and aging populations,” Europe would need 159 million immigrants by the year 2025. One wonders how it was possible to make such an accurate estimate if immigration was not a well-rehearsed plan. Certainly, Europe’s low birth rate can easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is equally clear that the genetic heritage of Europe cannot be protected by introducing nonEuropean migrants. On the contrary, mass immigration will only accelerate the disappearance of Europeans. The sole purpose of mass immigration, therefore, is to completely denature a people, turning them into a collection of individuals without any ethnic, historical and cultural cohesion. In short, the Kalergi Plan has been and still is the foundation of the official mass immigration policies of European governments, at the cost of the genocide of the peoples of Europe. As G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (WHO) and a good disciple of Kalergi, said [in 1955]: “In all places, people must practice the limitation of births and racially mixed marriages so as to create a single race in a new world dependent on a central authority.”

This was taken fromfellowship of the minds

And they took it from the english translationhere

So, when I put this together with the imagery on Blindspot and world events I thought this was a CIA inspired series and what got me was that tattoo which was, to me, the elephant in the room that has not been mentioned.

I have looked for any mention of this on the internet for over a year and found none. I consider myself slow to see connections so this was a surprise to see no one else connecting this... then maybe y'all will think I am over conspiratorial.

As for the possibility of a Mandela effect, please don't bring that up. I am on the fence and there are other possibilities which need exploring, if at all.

I have thought about posting this in the TV forum for over a year but put it off because I lacked the energy to follow and because most people here make these connections long before I do.

Have had a hard day ATS with other matters, please be objective without vitriol.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've had a long day as well so I'm too tired to respond properly now but I have studied on the subject.
I would like to respond when I can give your post the attention it deserves and I'll see if I can find an image of the tattoo.
Since Kalergi's plan is in full swing this may not be a welcome topic of discussion here. I will u2u if your post is not on the board tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins
I've had a long day as well so I'm too tired to respond properly now but I have studied on the subject.
I would like to respond when I can give your post the attention it deserves and I'll see if I can find an image of the tattoo.
Since Kalergi's plan is in full swing this may not be a welcome topic of discussion here. I will u2u if your post is not on the board tomorrow.

Yes, thank you. I have not posted because of the same concern.

To bed with me as well. Doubt there will be response.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Troublesome plan..

I don't get why conspiracy researchers almost never mention it.

What was the reaction of your girlfriend?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
WoW!
I feel totally ignorant because I have not heard of this plan before. Don't know how I missed it. Thank you for the thread, I will do some reading on it and look forward to others thoughts. I'm sure some of the ATS greats can dig up that picture!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod.
Troublesome plan.

I don't get why conspiracy researchers almost never mention it.

What was the reaction of your girlfriend?

It was my ex husband and since it was an email there has been no response to my knowledge as yet.

The reason no one mentions it is the reason I have been reluctant to mention it. Since it seems to be a global conspiracy it is unmentionable. There are a few others here who know about this.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
WoW!
I feel totally ignorant because I have not heard of this plan before. Don't know how I missed it. Thank you for the thread, I will do some reading on it and look forward to others thoughts. I'm sure some of the ATS greats can dig up that picture!

This is a difficult subject to discuss. Do your digging and learn from it. This thread is likely to go nowhere.

When you have more info....Make a thread. I just want the info out there.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
They still have to disarm or fight in the US ,they need the land for food.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
People are really avoiding this topic..

I know why, it's inherently racist in some sense isn't it? I mean mustn't it be? This one is hard to attack.. it's pretty definitive! This is the kind of uncomfortable information even conspiracy theorists shy away from because it's so controversial. It puts a giant stake in the heart of this whole liberal multicultural agenda. Gonnna wanna be ignorin' this one..

Let's see..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Hmm. I think this writer needs to look up the definition of the word 'genocide', as it involves "deliberate killing"...

That aside, said specific plan is as likely as any. Population influx and deportations were ancient means of dividing troublesome groups. Julius Caesar sent various Gallic tribes to new areas to disrupt enemy tribes or create buffer zones. The Assyrian kings Tiglath Pileser III and Sargon II both used deportation extensively to divide supporters of other city-states or nations. Theirs was more passive, however, and often involved sending artisans and skilled laborers to areas in need.

It is, at any rate, an effective means of dividing and conquering.

a reply to: TheLaughingGod
Do you think just once you could go 5 minutes without blaming 'Liberals' for something?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Why would I? They are the ones that promote this agenda of their rulers. If this is happening it is largely their fault for being easily manipulated. Yeah, no.. I'm gonna stick to calling out the people that are aiding in the destruction of our cultures. Pfft..

If you know this and you still support the agenda and partake in this fabricated zeitgeist you just went and aligned yourself with your malevolent rulers. Conforming to their wishes. Dismantling this real social construct is being loyal to your people and their way of life.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

I know why, it's inherently racist in some sense isn't it? I mean mustn't it be? This one is hard to attack.. it's pretty definitive! This is the kind of uncomfortable information even conspiracy theorists shy away from because it's so controversial. It puts a giant stake in the heart of this whole liberal multicultural agenda. Gonnna wanna be ignorin' this one..

Let's see..

Part of the strategy, create the right conditions for cognitive dissonance so people believe what stares them in the face is controversial.

Cruel really, making people believe it is racist to discuss a completely racist conspiracy.

This 'blending' will, if successful, not only obliterate the white races but the black and brown ones also. I bet this mongrelising plan only applies to proles though. Bet the monsters that think they have the right to manipulate human destiny in this way, will have members and slaves of all hues and cries.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Let's see..

When it cones right down to it, truth is, its about bloodline and heritage. Why is that one should wonder?

It is very, very important to those who rule as well as various power structures. That being said, what do they know that we don't know?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Alien involvement.. the esoteric side of racial metaphysics.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

Let's see..

Part of the strategy, create the right conditions for cognitive dissonance so people believe what stares them in the face is controversial.

Cruel really, making people believe it is racist to discuss a completely racist conspiracy.

This 'blending' will, if successful, not only obliterate the white races but the black and brown ones also. I bet this mongrelising plan only applies to proles though. Bet the monsters that think they have the right to manipulate human destiny in this way, will have members and slaves of all hues and cries.

You are spot on. Thank you for saying it. I was reserved in my comments because the info can be so controversial.

The name of the show is "Blindspot" and with the crescent moon over the eagle staring you in the face...no one on the show mentions it and american's have no clue. And those of us who do are afraid to speak of it. The CIA incorporated Hollywood is mocking us because no one sees. We are the blindspot. In your face and you don't see it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Let's see..

When it cones right down to it, truth is, its about bloodline and heritage. Why is that one should wonder?

It is very, very important to those who rule as well as various power structures. That being said, what do they know that we don't know?

You are right. Bloodlines won't have to deal with the consequences except that they have a slave population that does their bidding...and that will be us or our descendants. Not that it isn't happening now, it will just be more blatant.

new topics

top topics

join