It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why liberals and Non-Conservatives Should Vote Trump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
First off I'm not a fan of Donald Trump....and I'm sure he will embarrass the country on a weekly basis. However, Trump is the only present hope we have of fixing a whole lot of issues the left cares about and imho more importantly providing America with a legit second option rather than the cartoon evangelical conservative Republican Party.

First off and maybe most importantly long term, is that trump will finally break the strangle hold the religious right has on republicans. Trump is left of every republican on the planet on pretty much every social issue. If trump loses they will claim he just wasn't conservative enough and retake the party.

Secondly is gridlock. If ANY dem wins they will demonize them and unite against them, but with trump.... If trump wants to raise min wage or pass a single payer option the dems will back it and the trump boot licker republicans will as well. With Hillary nothing will change. They will still own the house and senate.

Third, trump will trade it all, for his wall. This is just a guess but I bet trump will give the dems ANYTHING they want for his wall. Amnesty, pot leagalization, min wage, single payer. EVERYTHING... It will be his Roman monument to outlast the ages. His legacy.

Finally, Trump can't be bought. I'm not giving him a pass on corruption...it is kinda cutting out the middleman as far as corruption goes. Swapping from a paid off politician to a person buying politicians. I'm not sure if this is a positive or a negative. I can't decide.

So in conclusion. Trump will drag the right and America to the left on EVERYTHING!

edit on 2-8-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A lot of pure speculation and wishful thinking, although I admire your attitude.

In my opinion Trump is no different from Hillary, at least not nearly as much as his supporters like to think. He wants to build a wall that has been proven time and again far to expensive no matter what "waste and corruption" he stops. Other then that their not that different. He has no interest in standing up to bankers, the drug companies, the corporations, or the people that profit from war. In fact he's a standard pro-war conservative so they'll be very happy with who ever becomes president.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DimensionalChange03

A lot of pure speculation and wishful thinking, although I admire your attitude.

In my opinion Trump is no different from Hillary, at least not nearly as much as his supporters like to think. He wants to build a wall that has been proven time and again far to expensive no matter what "waste and corruption" he stops. Other then that their not that different. He has no interest in standing up to bankers, the drug companies, the corporations, or the people that profit from war. In fact he's a standard pro-war conservative so they'll be very happy with who ever becomes president.

But would a wall hurt anything??

I think it would just be American jobs. Even if it barely worked, and a small price to pay for the GOP breaking from conservatives.

Trump has been firm on the positions I mentioned, and the republicans have backed his every qwim so I don't think it's total bs speculation...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Trump can't be bought off...are you living in LaLa land? Trump"s MO in business is to pay off officials to get his construction projects done...what is done will be done again only this time we will pay the bill.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Trump can't be bought off...are you living in LaLa land? Trump"s MO in business is to pay off officials to get his construction projects done...what is done will be done again only this time we will pay the bill.
Cheers

This.

Also Trump does not have international business experience, let alone government or diplomatic experience.

And he is a failure at just about every (small) business he's been involved in. He's gone bankrupt how many times? As a friend of mine says, who works in business, Once is maybe bad luck. Twice is maybe bad luck again and adverse conditions. More than that? You're either grossly incompetent or a crook.

Would you hire this man to run a company for you? As an employee, would you want him as your boss? As an investor would you vote to put him on the board?

I WOULDN'T.

And the guy had a "Reality" TV show. Seriously?

THE GUY IS A STRAIGHT UP IDIOT

He has NO qualifications to run anything. And the proof of that is how he keeps going bankrupt and skipping from one failed venture to the next.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We forgot about Bernie and moved on to Trump. Great work guys!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

Also Trump does not have international business experience, let alone government or diplomatic experience.

Neither does the guy who's been running the country for the last 8 years, but that didn't seem to matter at the time and now everyone thinks he's done such a good job.
Which is it? Experience matters or not?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Cheers

Is is the one buying people not the one being bought. Exactly like I said, it is a cutting out the middle man as far as corruption goes.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
We forgot about Bernie and moved on to Trump. Great work guys!

I'm just being realistic... What good could Bernie do with a GOP lead house and senate??

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

WTF? Do you have any idea what liberals and "non conservatives" in America want? Because Trump represents the exact opposite of nearly every single policy we want. This is getting ridiculous.

ETA: Not to mention, the Democratic Party represents our needs far more than Trump and the Repubs do. And the Green Party represents the far left even more. In other words, if we want a President who'll cater to our wants, there are better options. Not to mention, picking Trump & Pence would give Repubs the power to nominate conservative Supreme Court Justices, conservative nominees to federal positions, and much more (like letting them choose who would run the alphabet agencies and Cabinet-level departments). In other words, _____ no!

Ok, I think I've been "triggered" so I'll probably stop now. I don't think your intentions are negative but this is just as ridiculous to me as when Trump supporters were trying to get Bernie supporters to join him, even though Trump represents the opposite of most of Bernie's policy positions too.
edit on 2-8-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Finally, Trump can't be bought. I'm not giving him a pass on corruption...

Are you joking or you just believe all Trumpganda as given, unquestionable truths? Trump is a Zionist puppet, if he's elected we will be at war with Iran in no time.

Trump is already setting the stage. He's claiming Muslims were dancing after 9/11 as the towers fell. Everyone knows those were Israeli-Mossad agents. He's pushing the 'radical islamic extremist'-myth, that was developed by repeated false flag operations by Mossad, +Abu Nidal operations - "Palestinian Extremism". And the funding, control, aide and collusion between the CIA, Mossad and Al-Q (numerous scholars have written books on the fact that Al-Q was basically an intelligence agency fiction at worst - supported and developed by Mossad/CIA at best)

Satanic Purses - Money, Myth & Misinformation in the War on Terror

Ghost Plane: True Story on CIA Rendition & Torture Program

The Terror Factory: Inside the FBIs Manufactured War on Terror

Bush & the Christian-Zionists had a plan, and Trump is going to fulfill what didn't get done on that plan Global Warfare: “We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

Granted, Im not sure how much better HRC would be, although it's slightly encouraging that she's being touted as an anti-semite and bad for Israel. It's not like any policy benefitting them actually benefits the people of the country, or the US. It's like having a rogue military government killing people in your name, and it's both nations (US&Israel) plus all the target nations (basically the entire Middle East) peoples, the common peoples who suffer the most from it.

From what I gather the globalist agenda is going to be pushed forward either way. The side Trump seems to be aligned with however plan to do it directly with war.
edit on 2-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trump can't be bought?

Tell that to Putin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
it would be nice if we had a president that paid his bills!!!

www.cnn.com...

heck I can see it now, two months into his first term and he decides not to pay the gov't employees, the seniors, the gov't defense contractors...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sigh...

While I understand, completely, that the potential Dear Leader, Daddy Trump, makes many people feel safe with his simple words and patronizing rhetoric - I just can't understand how anyone with three free minutes and even minimal access to the Internet could continue regurgitating the painfully and obviously manufactured PR image of Trump. Facts don't bear any of it out. Any of it.

There are probably Bedouins out there who get a distant WiFi signal maybe two minutes a month, shaking there heads and discussing how full of crap The Donald is.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

You could have taken the easy "three minutes" and posted some of this "obviously manufactured PR" stuff about Trump.

All I see here is more of the same - a lot of talk about how he's patronizing and full of crap - not any real evidence to back it up.

Those Bedouins probably know their "facts" don't mean jack without sources.

new topics

join