It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your POSITIVE paranormal and spiritual experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Cool.

In your estimation, how far away were these lights?

When you say there's more than standard reality, I'm guessing you don't know what you think they were?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

They seemed to be quite high enough, maybe like 15 stories, but I don't really have much of a reference point for a measurement.

What I mean't by more then the standard reality, is that it, I realized that there could possibly be much more then what is usually perceived as reality...Like being stuck in between concrete box 3-10pm, 5 days a week, wondering about things, and then that previous story happens, could change how you view life in general...And you just feel awe struck by such sight.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw for weeks until another sighting occurred too my mind off it, thinking hell, if I did see it, then why me, was their a reason, a purpose for such a display? Was it out of charity, sympathy/pity at that point in my life? IDK...

And no, I have no clue what they are and won't even assume I do, but before that incident my whole view of reality, or my convictions of Alien or UFO's was drastically different then it is today. Also it, I think it was kind of the start of a lot of high strangeness that year, all the way till the summer of 2011, where everything sort of just halted and reality became plain as plane.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I have often experience meaningful coincidences, synchronicities, and just one of these arrived at exactly the most beneficial time. I was very connected to the first cat I adopted after I left the city where had grown up to live in a different part of the state. She was a beautiful, gentle creature with very expressive eyes. After many years together, she passed away from cancer and had to suffer for at least a week before I took her to the vet to end it. This was one of the most distressing experiences of my life as well. I really did not know how I could get through it with no confidence that she was actually going to a better place. As I paced the street near the vet's I saw a large dead beetle on its back in the middle of the sidewalk, as though to tell me that the death of all creatures is a tragedy. It started to rain for the first time in a long while after that. Most strangely of all, I had decided to watch a show I never wanted to follow before on TV that evening because it involved dealing with cancer. It was The Medium; a fictional series about psychic matters. In it, the title character faces her own brush with cancer and dreams about dying and going to heaven. Like the experience many have reported, she is told it is not her time and she should go back. She wakes up with renewed confidence. I usually feel leery about heavy sentiment on the screen, but not this time! I was really moved by the show and so glad I had watched it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've had a few different experiences, and I shared them here on ATS:

After my beloved dog had died:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My first lucid dream:

I saw a shadow person:

I saw that water is a living entity:

Last year, I decided to attend a spiritual development/meditation group at my local spiritualist church, but I only got the chance to attend once due to me starting a new job that meant I would be working at times the classes were scheduled.

The class began with us all sat on chairs in a large circle, the tutor asked us to close our eyes whilst she described a peaceful scene to imagine or we could imagine our own, and go there in our minds. I couldn't get into the meditation mode at all, but I became aware of being gently nudged/poked in my rear right side just above my hip area. I was nudged 4 times in a few minutes. I didn't open my eyes to have a look because I thought the lady on the next chair might have dropped something and was fumbling around for whatever it was and accidently nudged me, but I did think it strange she'd nudged me a few times and not just once. I will add that I didn't hear her actually drop anything,

When the meditation was over, I looked to my side to see we were all sat further away from each other than I had thought, the lady was actually not near enough to me to accidentally nudge me if she'd dropped anything, we were all spaced at least a yard apart and because we were arranged in a circle facing inwards and generally forwards of each other, there was no way the lady could have nudged me from behind. She would've had to get up and walk behind me to do it, and walk back again to sit back down, which she couldn't have been possible without me hearing her walk past me. Not only that, the part of my body where I was poked/nudged was not exposed because I was sat into the chair back, whoever/whatever poked me managed to do it through the rigid plastic chair back as if it was invisible and non-existent.

I've had many other experiences too, some I've shared in other members' threads. I absolutely believe there is a spiritual existence for us beyond this physical life, my experiences are real and I can guarantee to you all that we actually do 'cross over' from this life to the next. I just can't prove it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'll add more. I met a girl in a club one night. We started talking about the paranormal. She told me her place had a poltergeist. Kitchen cabinet doors would suddenly become all open overnight. Things were getting moved around. She said she was planning on moving but worried the place wouldn't sell very well. I told her I had a friendly entity in my place and would ask it or her to kick poltergeist butt. I didn't know if that would work. Anyway I asked and the next thing I knew, the girl in the club said all poltergeist activity stopped. A year or two later after I forgot the conversation she said still nothing. I had been wondering if she was just making up a story trying to have a conversation with me but she seemed serious.

The implication that if she wasn't making up a story is that there is the potential something powerful is paying attention to me. I have wondered if somehow I'm doing a bunch of paranormal things.

I once told a girl in one club the story I posted on this site about how a dust devil formed around me and moved with me. I was in the eye for almost a whole minute until we arrived at my dorm building and both myself and the dust devil stopped. One girl in the club told me she had been inside a dust devil too. I was thinking what are the odds? I suppose you could just imagine if you are walking already and a dust devil forms around you and moves perfectly in sync with you for a whole minute, you could argue it was just coincidence. I thought it was cool at that time. I never saw that before but had been thinking about it.

Just like I once thought it would be neat if the lobby door opened up for me one windy night. To my surprise it did. Cool. It even closed behind me. Some guy in the lobby looked spooked and ran for it. I played an arcade game for 30 minutes and was surprised the door never blew open the whole time I was in the lobby and no one came into the lobby. When I went to leave, the door opened for me again. It closed behind me. Ok spooky ghost doorman service. Just to make sure I knew it wasn't a coincidence, when I arrived back at my dorm building, the lobby door there opened up for me too. All of the lobby doors required a strong push to open. Typically. If the ghosts or whatever entities out there know you don't scare easy, sometimes they can help you out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join