It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NSA official claims agency hacked DNC, not Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wonder how Obama and Hillary will spin this. There is no transcript, video only. It says William Binney, a former intelligence offiicial, blames a disgruntled NSA official who is furious with Hillary, whose emails outed 60,000 NSA members and contractors and led to some deaths. In another interview Judge Napolitano said that when China was accused of hacking, Obama officially reprimanded them. In this case, not a peep to Russia because Obama knows it wasn't them.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

NSA Whistleblower: Not So Fast On Claims Russia Behind DNC Email Hack

The mainstream media is also trumpeting the meme that Russia was behind the hack, because it wants to help Trump get elected. In other words, the media is trying to deflect how damaging the email leaks are to Clinton’s character by trying to somehow associate Trump with Putin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Of course! Remember when the CIA was in hot water for spying on politicians? Which is really messed up since they are NOT allowed to do such things, US citizens and all. That said, we spy on enemies, allies, and our own citizens. Welcome to 1984, yada, yada, yada.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe I have had too many beers today but I don't understand your quoted text...

Wants to help trump get elected but deflecting away from Clinton?

Seems contradictory . ..

Either way it makes total sense.. I can't quite put my finger on it but it seems someone has it out for the DNC which while it make me happy I'm curious as to why now and why them not RNC?

I would love to believe it's just a righteous team of anti Clinton people but I doubt it.. Something stinks and we will have to wait I guess to see the end game .

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course! Remember when the CIA was in hot water for spying on politicians? Which is really messed up since they are NOT allowed to do such things, US citizens and all. That said, we spy on enemies, allies, and our own citizens. Welcome to 1984, yada, yada, yada.

Well, it goes without saying that the NSA spies on it's own citizens. That being said I think this case of hacking was a form of revenge against Hillary's careless (as James Comey referred to it) handling of emails.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Maybe I have had too many beers today but I don't understand your quoted text...

Wants to help trump get elected but deflecting away from Clinton?

Seems contradictory . ..

Either way it makes total sense.. I can't quite put my finger on it but it seems someone has it out for the DNC which while it make me happy I'm curious as to why now and why them not RNC?

I would love to believe it's just a righteous team of anti Clinton people but I doubt it.. Something stinks and we will have to wait I guess to see the end game .

I don't know if it's to get Trump elected as opposed to someone having a grudge against Hillary.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If this is true it is highly welcome on my part. Please be true. The more people who've had enough, in places of importance, and who speak out in some way -- speak the truth -- the better.

Media should knock it off with the blame Russia meme. It's old and worn out. Russia wants to be our ally yet factions within the U.S. keep rebuffing them. I listen to what Putin has to say. I'm not sure what Kerry's true thoughts are but I saw a video which left me with the strong impression that Lavrov and Kerry actually like each other.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans

I wish they would. I'd bet we'd find the same sort of activity at the RNC trying to stop Trump as we found in the DNC trying to stop Sanders. How about an equal amount of love for the RNC. C'mon NSA. We know you can do it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Lavrov and Kerry probably get along, as Kerry probably garners respect as a vet. That being said Putin probably has zero respect for Obama, and no doubt views him as a Caspar Milquetoast.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I think it goes without saying all politicians, DNC, RNC, and the rest, have been hacked for decades now.

link   

Obama said today relations with Russia will not change in any way.

Telling....

link   
This will be ignored. Clinton and the powers that be want war with Russia. Facts don't get in the way of warmongering.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Give me a break.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That explanation makes more sense than the proposal that Vlad would order his hackers to work for Trump.
However, if just a casual word from the Donald will make Vlad jump to do his bidding, perhaps Trump is the man for the job of president. Vlad doesn't seem inclined to do Hill's bidding that easily. (For the sarcasm-impaired, note the "if" in the second sentence.)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Please. It was Russia. Nonpartisan computer experts are highly confident it was Russia. This is just another deflection.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's what she gets for getting intelligence people killed by her gross negligence and greed. The NSA has another hero whistle blower let's see if he gets hero treatment like Snowden.

This is never going to go away, only get bigger.

Now, a case can be made that she is also a reckless national security risk by falsely accusing Russia then having her media patsies bark out her script. Even the President got punked on this one, sticking his neck out for her further damaging his legacy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Please. It was Russia. Nonpartisan computer experts are highly confident it was Russia. This is just another deflection.

Nope, it was spilled by a darling of the left, another Snowden. NSA whistle blowers are Gods on this earth, there is no beating this one, Hillary is done for.

All them dead intelligence operatives from her treason will be speaking from their graves every time some more damaging info gets leaked up until the day she loses the election.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
So you believe that at a casual mention of hacking Trump can control the Russian hackers?
So, if Donald and Vlad can get together and agree on world politics---won't we all be "STRONGER TOGETHER" since we won't be fighting each other economically or politically. World War Three avoided and the two largest super powers in the world bring peace. After all, if the US would be "STRONGER TOGETHER" with just one party running things---think how much stronger we would be if Russia were included.
But maybe it is that Vlad is just tired of the Clinton cartel making all the profits on the arms deals?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How dare he??

That statement could be taken in different ways. I wonder why he even said that. Does that mean he is under pressure to change relations with Russia? :-)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Why?.A trump presidency destroys NATO. Opens the door for Russia to annex the remainder of the Ukraine. Then what? Romania? Czechoslovakia? Turkey? WW3.
Trump thinks he's playing game of thrones. He doesn't even realize how grave it is to invite Russia to hack us.

Vlad? We're all cozy with him huh?
He is scared to death of Hillary. That is why he would do this to her. There's no question as to why he would want Donald elected. The weaker person would be easy to manipulate. Just compliment him. He's your best friend. Stroke his ego manipulate the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Give ME a break. 'Highly confident' doesn't equate to 'most definitely'.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join