It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we ever get back to these days again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I disagree. And the same things, minus the muslim comments, were said about Bush as well. Your attitude contradicts your post and solidifies mine.

Bush was attacked AFTER the Iraq war lies. Which giving the rebuild contract for Iraq and Afghanistan to haliburton the Vice Presidents own company was the most corrupt act in modern political history, and that is without factoring in the lies to get us to invade Iraq in the first place.

Obama was attacked the day he won the nomination.

Again you're wrong. Democrats hated Bush for his policies as much as Republicans hated Obama for his policies. Stop trying to make this about race, you're only solidifying my point about race relations mending taking a back seat.

For my bolded segment, if you believe that then you're not paying any attention whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump will unite us !!!

Only we can unite ourselves. No politician will be able to do that, people are far too partisan today.

If it was just simple partisanship there might be some hope for a type of unification. But what the current cultural meme has embraced, thanks to Trump is, renewed racism, bigotry, xenophobia, discrimination, and the American version of apartheid.

The divisions in America are becoming more pronounced. I'm so glad I don't have kids to see the coming American Apocalypse.

Actually I think trumps nomination has been proof of the lack of principles in the GOP..

Single payer

Min wage hike

Russia

Exc

Exc

Are all things republicans have been vehemently against...until trump.

I hope he wins as it will put an end to the evangelical stranglehold on the GOP. If trump loses they will say he wasn't conservative enough, and retake the party.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You are right about Trump and I will say this only once in my lifetime but things are the way they are because Congress wants things this way, regardless of party. All they care about is retaining their seat of power even if it burns them in place when the whole world catches fire.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Trump will unite us !!!

Only we can unite ourselves. No politician will be able to do that, people are far too partisan today.

If it was just simple partisanship there might be some hope for a type of unification. But what the current cultural meme has embraced, thanks to Trump is, renewed racism, bigotry, xenophobia, discrimination, and the American version of apartheid.

The divisions in America are becoming more pronounced. I'm so glad I don't have kids to see the coming American Apocalypse. To many people becoming more and more Tribal and angry; like rats in a cage....

Ahhh man... I was with you until you laid blame on Trump. We all know it's not Trump that drove a stake into the racial divide.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Trump will unite us !!!

The divisions in America are becoming more pronounced. I'm so glad I don't have kids to see the coming American Apocalypse. To many people becoming more and more Tribal and angry; like rats in a cage....

Ahhh man... I was with you until you laid blame on Trump. We all know it's not Trump that drove a stake into the racial divide.

Trump is the GOP nominee....did you watch the Republican convention? Almost exclusively white people and they choose Trump and his platform. They didn't speak about Unity and bringing us together....It was build the F^^^^^ wall.

btw....I'm not a Clinton supporter....Gary Johnson is the only uniter I see.

edit on 2-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There is no race war because we are far to interbred....

There are too many mixed race couples and children for that dynamic to ever happen.

There is a race war going on, it's just not recognized. It's an extremely twisted type of war, and it's intended to accomplish a very clear set of goals. Interbreed and remove racial priority and racial & cultural egoism. At the same time protecting and preserving certain traditions & race amongst an approved set of people.

This race war is being perpetuated by the globalists (centred around Israel), and no one is or will be untouched by it. The irony is anyone who discusses the Zionist (both Jewish & Christian) globalism agenda, and the left-wing Globalism agenda (UN, Soros, Rockefeller), you get labelled an anti-semite, because the powers that be like to flex the most power out of the Jewish State (Mossad, Worldwide media, etc)

The other irony is while they aim to dissolve racial identity and preserve their own and teaching everyone else "race is just a myth - it doesn't exist", they also hold the belief they are chosen peoples, it's also becoming polarizing back in the homeland, where race is dividing those who see themselves superior to others. This is all outlined in the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

In 1925 Richard wrote his dark prophetic book “Practical Idealism" that was only intended to be read by the insider “elite" and is difficult to obtain today. In this book, Richard describes most Europeans as belonging to what he calls the “quantity people" who a “new aristocracy” of “quality people" should rule.

These “quality people” would come from the ranks of the old “feudal blood aristocracy" and the new “Jewish brain aristocracy”. Richard expected this mix to become Europe’s “new aristocracy”, with elite Jews taking the leading roles.

Richard wrote very admiringly of the spiritual and intellectual superiority of the Jewish people, which must have impressed the international bankers funding his Pan-European Movement. A united Europe also suited their global agenda.

Note: Do not get this twisted. It's not about naturally born Jewish people, they are no different than anyone else. The 'plans' and the 'goals' involve many Jewish-born upper elites [the royal bloodlines] but also many others [all elite]. No different than if there were a faction of wealthy, controlling Chinese powers who sought to place China's elite at the top of the pyramid. It would then involve plenty of Chinese, but of course, doesn't implicate the Chinese people.

It crosses many boundaries as well, ethnicities and religions. The reason Israel and Jewish people are central is because of ancient religious beliefs (in part), that many believe certain things must happen to bring a new kingdom of god unto the Earth. So it's no surprise the regular people get wrapped up into it. It transcends many types of faith and religion though. The Bush dynasty for instance, Christian, are Zionist-Christians.

In 1844, George Bush, a professor of Hebrew at New York University and the cousin of an ancestor of the Presidents Bush, published a book titled The Valley of Vision; or, The Dry Bones of Israel Revived. In it he denounced "the thralldom and oppression which has so long ground them (the Jews) to the dust," and called for "elevating" the Jews "to a rank of honorable repute among the nations of the earth"

There seems to be two groups or subsets of the upper elite or power brokers whom both aim for globalization, on the left you have the Marxist factions - Soros, Rockefeller, aligned with the UN and on the right are the Christian/Jewish/other Zionists, the Bush dynasty, more direct in their approach (WAR) who were behind the plan to invade 7 countries in 5 years. - Trump will be on that team if he wins.

This needs to be addressed, mainly because it's not even a secret. If you address it publicly you can expect to be called a racist, or anti-semite. Though it has nothing to do with Jewish people as a people. It has to do with very powerful groups, some Jewish some not, who want to make Israel the center of the world and their people reigning supreme over all others. (Hmm, sound familiar?)

When Jewish people call out these plans & actions, they get labelled as 'self-hating Jews' or anti-semite as well. The problem is that most of the people at the top who are outlining these plans and carrying them out, they are acting and speaking on behalf of all Israelis & Jewish peoples. If people are not allowed to address this, a deep seeded resentment will develop over time.

These plans and efforts are not hidden or being taken out of context either. They are suppressed slightly, but more so protected by the ability to attack anyone who questions or addresses it directly. It's political suicide to mention it. It also transcends race/religion.

Something else that appears to be part of it, is UNWRA, the UN agency responsible for aide in Palestine and Israel. They have schools for Palestinians, and they are basically indoctrinating kids against Israelis. I can't see how wealthy or influential Palestinians would want their children being taught these things, not unless they've been bought off. Certainly intellectuals will see the very short sightedness, of such teachings.

Keep in mind, Abu Nidal was basically the epitome of the Palestinian terrorist. Many major Arab-attacks in the last half century, was linked back to him. And it later broke that he was partnered with CIA/Mossad. All of these attacks did nothing to benefit Arabs. They simply caused the world to believe in the 'Evil Radical Jihadi' and would favour Zionist Policy in some form after. In addition to all the other False Flag attacks carried out by Mossad (a long history) all based around Middle East control.

There is a race war, it started a long time ago. It's not even hidden as much as it is forbidden to talk about. I wouldn't be surprised if all of that was by design as well, just because the name or face attached to some of these actions make it look one way, it wouldn't be surprising if others are using them as a cover, since there is socially programmed protection systems in place. (E.g. Christians, or others, operating under Jewish fronts, as they can quell criticism easier) and this is important, because it suggests that it's not so much a Jewish conspiracy as it is a global one, by the globalists, who've used an entire race of peoples to further their goals. They are the true racists.

These upper elites are of the old bloodlines, they are the ones responsible. To them, it doesn't even matter what happens to common peoples because they don't intermix with them anyway. Nothing has really changed from the a hundred or two hundred years ago. The same people are still ruling the world, they just changed the method of control & influence.
edit on 2-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
We must look ahead.

I try to keep it as simple as possible, treating others with a basic amount of respect and humility. The media and news can make us feel so uncertain about the motives of those around us but we should focus on ourselves first, lending little contemplation to the waves of negativity that crash down everyday.

These damn election years can really take a toll...
edit on 2016-08-02T17:51:39-05:002016Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:51:39 -0500v000000392016-08-02T17:51:39-05:002016Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:51:39 -0500Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:51:39 -0500 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Old School ATS

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I disagree. And the same things, minus the muslim comments, were said about Bush as well. Your attitude contradicts your post and solidifies mine.

Bush was attacked AFTER the Iraq war lies. Which giving the rebuild contract for Iraq and Afghanistan to haliburton the Vice Presidents own company was the most corrupt act in modern political history, and that is without factoring in the lies to get us to invade Iraq in the first place.

Obama was attacked the day he won the nomination.

Bush was attacked as soon as the SCOTUS settled the election and the recounts began. The left have never and will never let that go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join