It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I'll believe that when I see it, I think the two parties are simply too stacked against us.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One time many years ago, in this boards when the political board was up and running, I made a comment, that went like this.

If Hillary runs for president I will give her my vote for the mere right that she is a women, back then I didn't knew better, I actually liked the Clintons, voter for bill in his first term.

Darn my conspirators and love for research mind took me for a ride in the Clinton's life, today this is what I am saying.

After knowing what the Clintons stand for I will never give my vote to Hillary, she may be this and that, but what I can not stand is a corrupted politician that has undermined the nations judicial system

Will say no more.

And not I do not subscribe to political parties my record in this boards shows how I feel about government and political rats.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's funny because I went the exact opposite direction. No intention of ever voting for Hillary, to now having every intention of voting for her.

It's the popular thing to say both sides are equally bad... but it seems to come from people who either have super high ideals that no one can meet, or people with really low ideals who need to believe all candidates are bad so they can justify their support of an obviously bad character.

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Putin has said nuclear war is inevitable if Clinton is elected so all your problems will be solved by voting for her as you wont have any more problems due to you all being dead.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Even though Hillary has the nature of a Wolverine in heat there are nonetheless practical reasons to support her over Donald Depraved Trump.

Sure Hillary is a no good lying bitch but what president do we know who wasn't a lying son of a bitch?

Just a few reasons that Hillary is preferable to Trump to focus on

The SCOTUS choices

Imagine a more right wing supreme court. Indeed the next president will choose at least 2 or 3 or 4.

Obamacare

Trump will allow himself to let the GOP destroy Obamacare and thereby take the little health insurance we have through Obamacare. The GOP, cruel, selfish anti-human as they are don’t care whether people die in the street

Civil Rights and Justice and Unity

Hillary gives lip service to civil rights; Trump is an overt racist and bigot and actually caters to worst racists and bigots. Trump will divide the country without apology.

Keeping Trump away from the Job

Trump is just too foul a human being to allow being near the power of the US presidency.

Temperament

Imagine Trump insulting people from all over the ME and the world with his ignorant, ill conceived rhetoric…retweeting racist STATEMENTS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND REPRSENTING THE US WITH HIS FOUL IGNORANCE…

Go ahead jump on it like flies on s____

Obamacare, which sucks, and nonsense. Got it, did 0 to change my vote from Johnson.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Americas political system is broken has been broken for decades we are just catching to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Agreed. But when republicans nominate a man who is literally crazy out of his mind, puking nonsense every day, suggesting the most horrible ideas, insulting everyone, displaying a severe case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and complete lack of empathy... I step in line to vote for Hillary with a big thumbs up!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join