It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bummer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I just used my first 250 points to change the color on my mini bio to black. I didn't think about my text default being black also. Now no one can see my info. Is there a setting I missed to fix this?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
im not aware of any..... i think you need to earn more points to change either your background or the txt

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You will need to save up some points and purchase the “mini profile text color” in the ATS store to change the text.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
okay. Thanks for your help guys.I Hope others will learn from my mistake.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It’s not that uncommon. As a matter of fact I did the exact same thing when I first joined ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's all gravy....If someone wants to know your name they can highlight your avatar field, look at your profile or quote a reply to you....

Consider it like this...you're unique - lol

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
heh.
Yeah I figure it should only take me a week or so to get the points needed to change the text color. Then I can put it all behind me.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I just used my first 250 points to change the color on my mini bio to black. I didn't think about my text default being black also. Now no one can see my info. Is there a setting I missed to fix this?

no offence but you are now my example. I didnt even know this could happen

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yeah don't worry man, I did the same thing too - luckily I had enough points to change the text too!! lol....

hummph.. sorry Guess I'm gonna loose those points if I keep making jokes like that....

Don't worry about it, at least it gives you incentive to make some more quality posts to make some changes!

And no-one can report you if you make some nasty remarks 'cause they won't know who you are!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
*Huff* *huff* *huff*
All fixed. That didn't take as long as I thought it would.

Thanks again for all your help.

new topics

top topics

join