It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC CEO resigns in wake of email controversy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yeah, like their future will be hurt in any way.....integrity is not something of value to these people...I think we the people need to really understand who we are up against...criminals with no morals.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Good riddance POS!

CEO says everything. It is wrong that private business controls our elections.

Strictly public financing would clean up so much trash in our elections.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That's a good point I was a little surprised actually by the title of CEO ... Wtf is that?

I saw on Facebook a co worker a few weeks ago DEFENDING the DNC because they are a "private organization " ... I couldn't believe it! Wtf is the point of them if they are able to just do whatever they want? As I have said for months now, it's like they are not even trying anymore.

a reply to: Kali74

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Already got a new job.

Dacey already has a new job. She has been hired by Squared Communications, a Democratic consulting firm based in Washington. "As one of the top campaign strategists in our party, and with our experiences together on presidential, Senate and congressional campaigns, Amy will help our firm's clients navigate this and future election cycles," Michael Meehan, founder and CEO Squared Communications, said in a statement.

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Regards Squared Communications:

Squared Communications, Headquarters
805 15th Street NW
Suite 708
Washington, DC 20005

Squared Communications Contact us

Contact the BCSE

805 15th Street, NW
Suite 708
Washington, DC 20005

BCSE Contact us

Washington, D.C.
805 15th Street, NW
Suite 708
Washington, D.C. 20005
(202) 650-5100

TechNet locations

International Seafood Sustainability Foundation
805 15th Street NW
Suite 708
Washington, DC 20005

Contact us

Account summary
Search detail for: Symantec Corporation
Registration year: 2011
Registration type: Client
Address: 805 15th Street Northwest, Suite 708, Washington, DC, 20005 US / 202-618-6000

Lobbyist Public Search

Hm, what's up with that?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Speaking of Tobias, this is from Luis Miranda to Andrew:

Unfortunately, there is a faction within Clinton world that seems to be in the mindset that they can win without anyone else, and they're promoting the idea that the focus should be on showing how Republicans are shunning Trump because he's so extreme.

leaky place dot org/dnc-emails/emailid/9989

The phrase "Clinton world" pops up a few times in the leaked communication and it signifies a mindset that is almost cult like in the ranks of power. It's not just Hillary that is the problem. Bill, for however long his health holds out; don't be surprised to see him die before the end of the year. I don't think he looks very well. And Chelsea is being groomed as well, political marriage and all to the Hedge Fund manager that helped loot 90% of a Greek investment fund. Le poof, and no one pulled the plug until then?

The whole lot of them are a cancer.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Interesting - and that is exactly the spin going on in the MSM the last few days. They are trying to deflect from the DNC disaster.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Great !!

Now she can carry all her knowledge underground and off the radar !!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Clinton world is a now a new term of what used to be the closes friends of the Clintons, only a few are allow into that circle and all those allow will get favors from the Clintons but when is time to pay the piper these people better be prepared to pay back.

Yes I agree Bill looks sick, he looks like somebody that have a terminal disease, I don't desire any him any harm but something is not right with his health.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join