It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC CEO resigns in wake of email controversy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Saw this on the tube at the gym just now, figured ATS would be all over this..

Pretty self explanatory , personally i find all of this to be hilarious, and the fact that people still participate in this dog and pony show even more hilarious ..apparently rhere will be more resignations..

Not to worry I'm sure a spot is about to open up in the Clinton campaign.

Sorry if already posted .

(CNN)The CEO of the Democratic National Committee and two other high-level staffers left the organization on Tuesday in the wake of the committee's hacked email controversy.

Amy Dacey is the highest-ranking official at the DNC to step aside due to the matter, a senior Democratic official said. The DNC also announced the departure of CFO Brad Marshall and and Communications Director Luis Miranda in a press release Tuesday afternoon.
Dacey is well-respected by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC circle, a source familiar with the resignation said. But the committee is looking to clean house in the wake of leaked emails that appeared to show the committee favoring Clinton over Bernie Sanders during the primary.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 2-8-2016 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: formatting

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The DNC dominoes are falling.

from the bottom up.

Amy Dacey is the highest-ranking official at the DNC to step aside due to the matter, a senior Democratic official said, but is not the only one. The official did not provide further details.

Dacey is well-respected by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC circle, a source familiar with the resignation said.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No worries. She'll get a job with the Clinton campaign.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

But Russia!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the blue and the red houses of cards are falling...watch for paper cuts!....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Did Hillary hire her to work at her campaign yet?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"posted on Aug, 3 2016"

Are you people time travelers ?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I will say that it is bitter sweet to see such a collapse.

IMHO Trumps nomination in itself is a sign that RNC is toast and all these resignations and scandals coming out are a sign that DNC is toast.

I'm glad that the veil seems to be being lifted, although the cognitive dissonance I'm witnessing in real life is disturbing to say the least.

I think short of rolling down the streets with tanks they could not be trying any harder to piss us off add cause a revolt... They are parading their corruption around like a cheap hooker and still here we are fighting each other in the name of Trump VS Clinton.. After all this people STILL aren't getting it .

Amazing.

It sucks in this case because saying "I told you so" to my more statist friends is just confirming a reality I always hoped I was just being paranoid about .
edit on 2-8-2016 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wish.

Not sure what that's all about tho. No source is more legitimate than CNN though, right?

a reply to: Jeroenske

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The truth is the truth and when you're exposed as DUMB aSS dunce... I mean TheY should be in prison resigning is all TheY gets??? POLITICAL PRIVILEGE NEEDS TO DIE
edit on 2-8-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The DNC dominoes are falling.

from the bottom up.

Amy Dacey is the highest-ranking official at the DNC to step aside due to the matter, a senior Democratic official said, but is not the only one. The official did not provide further details.

Dacey is well-respected by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC circle, a source familiar with the resignation said.

The DNC could be totally dismantled. Hillary could be in chains headed for a cell. As long as those fractional voting machines are still working, she could get 90% of the vote and pardon herself lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The rats are jumping ship because they know that additional missiles are on their way! Can Hillary possibly win if there is no viable DNC left to support her? Assange will finish this organization off before October.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Do you work out in jeans? If so, that'd explain your name, I guess.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's not just the CEO resigning:

The chief executive of the Democratic National Committee and two other top officials have resigned in the wake of an email hack that embarrassed the party on the eve of its presidential nominating convention.

CEO Amy Dacey, chief finance officer Brad Marshall and communications director Luis Miranda left their jobs on Tuesday, the party said in a statement.

Email Fallout: 3 Democratic National Committee Resignations

Rats and sinking ships.

I wonder how much room Hillary has in her campaign staff for DNC refugees?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Lol, no.

My name comes from a Lyric from a song called "fast food and fornication" by and band called FireDeuce.

I know, right?

a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

FireDuece?

Like what happens after eating spicy Mexican food?

Okay, I'm done.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
No worries. She'll get a job with the Clinton campaign.

Of end up dissapeared.Join us or die!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yea. Or coffee and a morning run. They have song titles such as "Keep it steal" , "children of the deuce", and "cheeseburger" ... Super tongue and cheek rock and roll.

I'm about to derail my own thread!

a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Waiting for DNC Finance Director Andrew Wright or DNC Treasurer Andrew Tobias to exit.
ONE of them was the "Andrew" mentioned on the leaked DNC voicemail.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

A little justice, the Clinton Foundation probably has openings.

<<   2 >>

join