It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voting Machine Article Wired Magazine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
July issue of Wired has an article titled "The Voting Machine".

Article basically states the information the public gets is junk. The DNC and GOP have the real poll data. They know how things are going to play out to a high degree but the public will never see that data.

Trump can win but he has to pull some states which is obvious at this point. Mainly PA,WI, MI. If Hillary starts bumping up efforts in those states the DNC is concerned. May see articles of some group or union supporting her in those state as a sort of quasi muscle flex. She did it this week with the Ohio Gov support. She would not be doing that unless something was wrong. Key in on what they are doing and saying instead of the polls.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's customary to provide a link so we can read the article for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

"Polls" are designed to sway public opinion. Used to be illegal.

Doesn't matter anyway, the 'voting machines' tally are just pixels on a screen. How credible is that?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's illegal to post and entire article from a magazine. Wired July issue page 87.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

It's illegal to post and entire article from a magazine. Wired July issue page 87.

I didn't say post the entire article. Just a link....like this one....here i did it for you.

www.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I didn't say post the entire article. Just a link....like this one....here i did it for you.

www.wired.com...

What good is the link. Still can't access it. I tried.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

www.wired.com...

The point is that it is YOUR responsibility as OP. The link works for me. Too bad other people have to do your work for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Do you have an e-copy or hard copy issue from July and did you pay for it?

Edited to Add: I did see an article at Wired about voting machines but it doesn't include the info you revealed in your OP so the full article must be a part of a paid subscription. Correct or no?
edit on 2-8-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I went to Google to check a date for a post I was making and come back to see several are missing including the one I was responding to. But I'll still post my reply which is germain to the situation.

In 1992 I voted electronically in my state of Texas for Ross Perot, an independent, rather than for Bush or Clinton. I was astounded to see the display show that I had voted for Clinton. I've told several friends about that over the years but I don't think anyone took it seriously.

Now, there is a slicker way to "count" your vote. Voting is like government itself, big money some politicians, all known to be corrupt but in essence, "too big to fail."

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

www.wired.com...

The point is that it is YOUR responsibility as OP. The link works for me. Too bad other people have to do your work for you.[/quote

I posted the source. You can't access that article without a paid subscription. If you are saying you can you are reading the wrong article. I went through every article they had for July and that one was not on their site.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Oh. for God's sake LOOK HERE
edit on 8/2/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's appalling and I hope every American knows the truth of how votes are stolen before election day arrives. I remember all of that ruckus when Perot was running and was highly disappointed when he was forcibly removed form the scene.
edit on 2-8-2016 by tweetie because: clarity

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's the article I saw which was posted today but it's not the article from the subscription July issue which the OP referenced.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's not the article. This article, first two pages are loaded with charts and graphs. This article is also called the Voting Machine, or it's a section of the magazine...don't know but that is not the article I assure you. The author of the one I posted is Garrett M Graph.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Don't know about the Wired article. I'll find it and read it.

I have another thread started on this topic HERE

Seems that the voting machines are back-doored for easy access to play with the results.
edit on 2-8-2016 by bbarkow because: edit

top topics

join