It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The American mainstream media’s treatment of the New Cold War launched by the United States is appalling. American media employees are shills and they don’t even know it.

Russia scholar Stephen Cohen shuts down CNN shill host who tries to link Trump to Putin

Russian Scholar Stephen Cohen says Donald Trump is being wrongly linked to Putin and criticized because he's trying to end the new Cold War.

And he makes some very good points here, of which i would agree.

Commentary from Concerned Viewers:

Cohen nails it. The Democrats are sleepwalking us into a military conflict with Russia, very possibly nuclear, that almost no one is prepared for or wants. The Democrats pose as peaceniks, but are pursuing a belligerent, war-mongering policy. They are the worst thing for America now, the worst.

"We just had that conversation" - yeah, right. Five minutes. And now back to 24/7 Trump- and Russia-bashing basically EVERYWHERE apart from independent and social media. The social media however being infected with Clinton's "Correct The Record" propaganda team, she spends millions of dollars to spread her hate. Imagine if Trump would do something like this, we'd never hear the end of it.

Hillary is a psychopath, what leader in their right mind would want anything to do with her.

I find it hilarious that CNN is going after Trump for embracing the principles of detente, after the Clinton State Department presided over setting half the Middle East on fire.

Yeah the real problem in this country is our politicians and the media. There actually dangerous. Their all bought and paid for by Mega Corporations.

along with ...

What the # is wrong with the hosts face...

and

He's either desperately trying to hide his embarrassment, or an aneurysm.

Clearly those in Power are being noticed now, and not by a few, but millions of concerned Americans along with ally countries.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Good find. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Hey thanks!

I think it's about time this was addressed, the MSN has too much control over what people understand. And there's too much crap being spoon fed the masses. I thought this guy summed it up perfectly.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Theres no Kennedys or Mc Namaras there for the next crisis just a bunch of proven congenital liars you couldn't trust as far as you could throw them.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm gonna say the host Michael Smircanas...should have looked up his name...did good by this guy, he didn't interupt him he let him speak and they are only given a certain amount of time to speak..I would not refer to the host as a shill..I think it was a respectful interview...as far as content goes it was one of the better interviews conducted on CNN..
edit on 2-8-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I find interesting that there are clearly displayed "Hillary" posters behind the "unbiased" reporter.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

Link
None of the media outlets are biased...
Donors for the Hillary Campaign

$100,000-$250,000

Abigail Disney
Documentary filmmaker

Bloomberg Philanthropies

Howard Stringer
Former CBS, CBS News and Sony executive

Intermountain West Communications Company
Local television affiliate owner (formerly Sunbelt Communications)

$50,000-$100,000

Bloomberg L.P.

Discovery Communications Inc.

George Stephanopoulos
ABC News chief anchor and chief political correspondent

Mort Zuckerman
Owner of New York Daily News and U.S. News & World Report

Time Warner Inc.
Owner of CNN parent company Turner Broadcasting

$25,000-$50,000

AOL

HBO

Hollywood Foreign Press Association
Presenters of the Golden Globe Awards

Viacom

$10,000-$25,000

Knight Foundation
Non-profit foundation dedicated to supporting journalism

Public Radio International

Turner Broadcasting
Parent company of CNN

Twitter

$5,000-$10,000

Comcast
Parent copmany of NBCUniversal

NBC Universal
Parent company of NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC

Public Broadcasting Service

$1,000-$5,000

Robert Allbritton
Owner of POLITICO

$250-$1,000

AOL Huffington Post Media Group

Hearst Corporation

Judy Woodruff
PBS Newshour co-anchor and managing editor

The Washington Post Company

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Yeah it was pretty fair i agree, the comments always make me laugh though.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Theres no Kennedys or Mc Namaras there for the next crisis just a bunch of proven congenital liars you couldn't trust as far as you could throw them.

One could argue that its a good thing there wont be a Kennedy for the next crisis.

link   
Sadly, this will be ignored by the people who openly state that they only believe what the MSM tells them.

The perpetual confirmation bias by the willfully ignorant is cognitive dissonance on an epic level.

Information like this will only upset their little paradigm, so best to ignore it and support the status quo.

Heaven forbid people should consider ALL evidence and make up their own mind, that may lead to triggering and the requirement for 'safe space'.

link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
I find interesting that there are clearly displayed "Hillary" posters behind the "unbiased" reporter.

Yeah i kinda noticed that too, unbiased my a**.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If she gets in, it will be the beginning of the end, where only safe places exist, gun control and more of the same...

I dont see that happening though. Epic outrage would occur on every level.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I really despise the media, I don't even turn on my TV anymore,

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

You forgot the Saudi Prince. I can't remember his name so i'll just call him Ali Baba.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't blame you, i only view pieces of it online now and then. Always from alternative websites.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

oh yeah, the Saudi prince that financed 9/11 whom the Bushes protected / paid to make it happen....

that one?

or the ones financing Islamic terror world wide...all the others.

edit on 8 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
He's trying to end the cold war, bs he is trying to make some back room deals so he can siphon billions like putin did. Ask yourself how did is putin get so filthy rich?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

How did Hillary get so filthy rich? We know but many choose to ignore it.

She should be tried for crimes against humanity.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

oh yeah, the Saudi prince that financed 9/11 whom the Bushes protected / paid to make it happen....

that one?

or the ones financing Islamic terror world wide...all the others.

Those too yes. But the one who is funding Hillarys Campaign. 'ali baba' .. again i forget what they call him.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: conspiracy nut

How did Hillary get so filthy rich? We know but many choose to ignore it.

She should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Here's a fun one..
DONALD TRUMP, ASHBURN, VA: I can't imagine that the people of loudoun are going to be voting for Crooked Hillary Clinton. She doesn't do anything. Because I've -- AUDIENCE CHANTS: Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!
www.realclearpolitics.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join