It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

See thats how bad you people are. Its not enough that she was careless with national security, and the fbi director said as much. That alone would be a death sentence for any other candidate. Not hillary her supporters are the blindest least accountable people ever.

There are many cases of people who were careless with classified info in the two links i provided.

Oh and see Roger Clemens trial for perjury. He lied about taking drugs. Not national security only taking drugs.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah that must be why this happened: Post-convention poll: Clinton retakes lead over Trump

Ahhahahahaha, those polls have been proven to be "retooled" to favor Clinton. It's a fact just read: www.breitbart.com...

“What they have done is unprecedented, he said. “They have now gone back and changed their results.”

So you think all those Bernie voters just magically started backing Hillary? Did you actually watch any DNC convention coverage?

If you did you wouldn't be posting fabricated poll numbers and expecting us to believe them.

Nice try.

edit on 2-8-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

See thats how bad you people are. Its not enough that she was careless with national security, and the fbi director said as much. That alone would be a death sentence for any other candidate. Not hillary her supporters are the blindest least accountable people ever.

There are many cases of people who were careless with classified info in the two links i provided.

Oh and see Roger Clemens trial for perjury. He lied about taking drugs. Not national security only taking drugs.

None of those examples are comparable to Hillary's case.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you take a nominal political PENDULUM swing, as painfully tragic as this, through out November, you're going to burn out your repertoire.
With a DOOZIE candidate like YOURS in a knife fight like this,you won't make it.
ALL the time saying TRUMP and you still do it..
edit on 2-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Google is too hard for you as well

State Department Official Fired and Security Clearance Revoked After Linking to Classified Wikileaks Document: Peter Van Buren, a foreign service officer for Hillary’s State Department, was fired and his security clearance revoked for quoting a Wikileaks document AFTER publishing a book critical of Clinton. In fact, the Washington Post reported that one of his firing infractions was “showing ‘bad judgement’ by criticizing Clinton and then-Rep. Michele Bachmann on his blog.” Read more: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Oh nice try, but those aren't the same situations as Hillary is in, but I'll explain why even though I know you won't bother to read anything I say.

Bill Clinton’s National Security Adviser guilty of Destroying Documents in National Archives:

Pled guilty to actually sneaking documents out of a building. Intent is actually involved here.

State Department Official Fired and Security Clearance Revoked After Linking to Classified Wikileaks Document:

Errr... This isn't even a legal decision...

Bill Clinton’s CIA Director Was Pardoned During Plea Negotiations for Storing Classified Data on Home Computer:

Funny enough this link links to this article:Officials Scrutinized Over Classified Information, But Rarely Found Criminal

Navy engineer sentenced for mishandling classified material:

This falls under UCMJ and not civilian law proceedings. This is entirely different set of legal laws being used.

Sailor Smuggles Classified Docs off Ship:

Come on... This one is straight up treason. He SOLD the documents.

Low Level Submarine Shipmate Prosecuted for Less Serious Crime than Clinton:

This is a completely different situation with different charges.

Marine Corps. Major Caught Sending Classified Documents to Superiors Using Personal Email:

First, this falls under UCMJ, so see my previous point on it. Second there wasn't even a criminal penalty.

Lab Tech Steals Data from Nuclear Facility.

“knowingly removing classified information" Yeah not the same as Hillary's situation.

NSA Manager gives Classified Info to Newspaper:

Ok come on... This is treason too! He gave the information out!

State Dept. Official Steals Classified Docs:

This guy stole documents...

You know for chastising me for not using Google, you apparently don't even read your sources. Lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

There's a 100% guarantee this guy won't be reelected.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No I recognized EXACTLY what he was doing, but ok if you say so. Let's talk about me some more. It's all you guys like to do anyways. Tell me some more about what you think about me. I'm dying to know. THAT'S sarcasm by the way.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Yeah that must be why this happened: Post-convention poll: Clinton retakes lead over Trump

Ahhahahahaha, those polls have been proven to be "retooled" to favor Clinton. It's a fact just read: www.breitbart.com...

“What they have done is unprecedented, he said. “They have now gone back and changed their results.”

So you think all those Bernie voters just magically started backing Hillary? Did you actually watch any DNC convention coverage?

If you did you wouldn't be posting fabricated poll numbers and expecting us to believe them.

Nice try.

Er... That's just him saying its flawed. Where are his actual calculations with the statistics?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received.

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail

there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Well considering he is retiring, I think you may have a point.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I see. A bunch of quotes that you think agree with you. Well whatever. I can find quotes that agree with me too. That doesn't make you right or the article you posted a few posts ago correct either. I clearly pointed out where that article pointed out transgressions that were WORSE than Hillary's situation and I pointed out transgressions that ended up with slaps on the wrist. Just like Hillary.

YOU are trying to spin this like Hillary is outside the norm, but even your source agrees with me. Hell it LINKED and sourced to an article that agrees with me.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I see. A bunch of quotes that you think agree with you. Well whatever. I can find quotes that agree with me too. That doesn't make you right or the article you posted a few posts ago correct either. I clearly pointed out where that article pointed out transgressions that were WORSE than Hillary's situation and I pointed out transgressions that ended up with slaps on the wrist. Just like Hillary.

YOU are trying to spin this like Hillary is outside the norm, but even your source agrees with me. Hell it LINKED and sourced to an article that agrees with me.

The quotes are from COMEY

www.wnd.com...

Petty Officer 1st Class Kristian Saucier is facing up to 10 years in prison for mishandling classified information. The Department of Defense could have handled the sailor’s case, but the Justice Department decided to pursue felony criminal charges. Saucier pleaded guilty in May to a felony count of unlawful retention of national defense information after the Navy mechanic took photos inside the classified engine room of a nuclear submarine, then destroyed the evidence after he learned he was under investigation. His intent was never a factor in the case because, as Politico reported, “no public suggestion has been made that he ever planned to disclose the photos to anyone outside the Navy.” “Clearly, a double standard [exists],” Saucier’s attorney Derrick Hogan told the website Hotair after Comey’s statement on Tuesday. “To me, there’s really nothing that Mrs. Clinton did that was any different than what Mr. Saucier did.” Read more at www.wnd.com...

Naval Reservist and Regional Engineer Bryan Nishimura was prosecuted by the Justice Department in 2015 for mishandling classified information while serving in Afghanistan from 2007-2008. As was the case with Hillary Clinton, “The investigation did not reveal evidence that [he] intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.” And, like Clinton, Nishimura stored classified material on his personal devices. Also like Clinton, he destroyed “a large quantity of classified materials.” Unlike Clinton, however, he was prosecuted, sentenced to two years’ probation, fined $7,500 and had his security clearance permanently revoked Read more at www.wnd.com...

President Clinton’s former national security adviser pleaded guilty in 2005 to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material documents from the National Archives, by stuffing them in his clothes. According to the Washington Post, his attorney, Lanny Breuer, said, “the Justice Department affirmed that Berger had no intent to hide the contents.” The paper said a government report showed “Berger’s main motive was to prepare himself for testifying before a commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks, it makes clear that he not only sought to study the documents but also destroyed some copies and – when initially confronted – denied he had done so.” Berger paid a $10,000 fine and had his security clearance revoked for three years. Three years later, he became a foreign-policy adviser to Hillary Clinton during her 2008 presidential campaign Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Er... That's just him saying its flawed. Where are his actual calculations with the statistics?

Ok, you're right the email scandal actually boosted her majesty by 5 to 10 points in the polls.

If you actually believe that then there's no logical hope carrying on any informed discussion with you.

Get your head out of the sand and the MSM's ass. You're smarter than that.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Ahhahahahaha, those polls have been proven to be "retooled" to favor Clinton. It's a fact just read: www.breitbart.com...:

Yes...all the polls including Fox News...

Amazing the denial bubble...does it really smell that great in the GOP dutch oven? refusing to let any of the outside world interfere with the fantasy?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wait..this is not news....Bernie becoming an independent again and farting in the face of all of his supporters...THAT my friends is news.

Now, for the ones staying in office it looks ok.

www.newsmax.com...

GOP Senate incumbents in the crucial states of Ohio, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania are seeing no ill effects since Donald Trump's nomination — fueling hopes about the party's chances of saving its Senate majority, The Hill reports. "If the election were held today, it'd be exactly like a midterm election," David Carney, a New Hampshire-based GOP strategist tells The Hill. "Good campaigns are going to win. There's no landslide." According to The Hill, Democrats hope to nationalize elections by tying Trump to every Republican running for office — while Republicans aim to localize races by focusing on issues specific to their constituents. "Republicans are running their campaigns like they're running for sheriff," National Republican Senatorial Committee spokesman Greg Blair tells The Hill. "We will make sure that voters are casting their ballots in Senate races based on Senate candidates, not whatever might be happening up, down or sideways on the ticket." Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com... Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
He will not be the last. As Trumps numbers get worse and he spends his time feuding with the families of dead soldiers and fire fighters the GOP is going to completely turn on him to save themselves. Some people like Cruz took the stand early predicting Trump would have a melt down. A clear sign came as Trump, taking a beating, called for help from the GOP members of Congress who had supported him or at least not condemned him yet to back him up against the Gold Star families and nobody came forward to support him. Why? Because you can have no doubt the GOP internal polls are them the same thing public polls are. Trump is falling. And those polls do not even take into account this latest PR disaster.

If Trump was polling strong in the GOP internals they would be backing him, like him or not. Since they are not then they are seeing the same numbers as everybody else. And those guys have political futures to think about.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does this not seem like an act to anyone else?

I know this is a bit out there, but whatever it's ATS.

You are the man behind the curtains and there's this Bernie figure, right? He doesn't jive with the establishment. So you use your media puppets to boost the ratings of someone you can shape up for a given period of time.

The Donald. You build him up until he secures the unthinkable, he's got the nomination from the Republicans. Okay so what happens next? Well what have we seen.

It's all about how you must Vote for Hillary, if not FOR Hillary, then AGAINST the Donald.

I don't know, it feels like we're all being played for yet another round.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wonder how heavy his vote will be weighted?

I mean if every Hillary vote is counted as 1.78 votes and every Trump vote is counted as .5 votes then Hillary might have a chance...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I think you are right. This is actually devastating. He has been in office since 2011. The political swing he has must be amazing...Reid on speed dial maybe. Pelosi even.

This tool is not running again because he will get his ass handed to him so he makes a remark for his last 30 seconds of fame. In 2 weeks his words will be as loud as a flea fart....

Like the case of Michelle Fields...oh, this is the one to kill him!!! Nope, she lied. A tool like this one.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join