It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

I notice you cut out the part that talked about intent. Oh yeah, where is that quote I asked you for?
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I always like how you guys bring up Comey's connections to Hillary like its some sort of conspiracy that she wasn't indicted. Comey is a REPUBLICAN and he was appointed by ex-President Bush. This really shows how distorted your bias has made your perception of reality. You get your hopes up for a certain outcome then when it doesn't happen you make up all sorts of excuses to explain it away and then label them as conspiracy theories like that suddenly gives your delusions credibility.

We are on a conspiracy theory website, so what's your point? Oh wait, did I miss the memo where ATS is now a news aggregate site like Drudge?

So that means you should just believe every CT that comes across your nose? That's not open minded. That's just gullible.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I notice you cut out the part that talked about intent. Oh yeah, where is that quote I asked you for?

Show me the intent part. Oh, that's right. There isn't one.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No he didn't?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You said she was cleared and that people shouldn't be beinging it up, in so many words.

Quote me. Because this reads like, "Hey I know I'm wrong but if I paraphrase your words just right, then my point makes sense". In other words, you made up a strawman.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No he didn't?

Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircra ...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I always like how you guys bring up Comey's connections to Hillary like its some sort of conspiracy that she wasn't indicted. Comey is a REPUBLICAN and he was appointed by ex-President Bush. This really shows how distorted your bias has made your perception of reality. You get your hopes up for a certain outcome then when it doesn't happen you make up all sorts of excuses to explain it away and then label them as conspiracy theories like that suddenly gives your delusions credibility.

We are on a conspiracy theory website, so what's your point? Oh wait, did I miss the memo where ATS is now a news aggregate site like Drudge?

So that means you should just believe every CT that comes across your nose? That's not open minded. That's just gullible.

Did I say that? No, no I didn't. Take another....Shot.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Show me the intent part. Oh, that's right. There isn't one.

Where's that quote at man?

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
After watching the Democratic National Convention and hearing so many people there talking being first at something, the title of this thread gave a hearty chuckle. A star for that.

Anyway, not surprised that some republicans are siding with democrats because Trump's plans for a change wouldn't benefit said republicans at all. They are afraid of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ok so what was your point then? If we are on a CT website, we should automatically assume everything that doesn't agree with our worldview is a conspiracy? I mean seriously, your words are ridiculous sounding. Please explain why I should believe in a CT just because I'm on a conspiracy theory website. Seriously. Do so.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No he didn't?

Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircra ...

Thats (A). Notice how (B) says intent also? (F) does not specify Intent because you don't have to intend to be grossly negligent.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Ok so what was your point then? If we are on a CT website, we should automatically assume everything that doesn't agree with our worldview is a conspiracy? I mean seriously, your words are ridiculous sounding. Please explain why I should believe in a CT just because I'm on a conspiracy theory website. Seriously. Do so.

You're the one fighting tooth and nail to defend Hillary and not being open minded. I think that sums it up pretty good.

ETA: Lunch breaks over, TTFN.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't think that if Trump loses anyone will be the wiser IF his entire run has been intended to help Hillary win.

Anyone that supports him will likely just think, "He fought a good fight."

I think he's been blatant about strategically helping Hillary. But he would have to be a lot more blatant for most people to question him.

ETA: In other words, I don't think his kids will look like fools if Trump loses.

Would the kids be in on it, if not that would even be worse, losing the respect of his family, and letting his wife be smeared all over the press.

Not to mention his own ego, what is he going to get out of it?

What could possibly make a man go to such lenghts?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: introvert

Justice is slow, but reachable.

Your precious little leader will end up where she belongs. I don't care if that happens during our life time, but history will remember her for what she really is.

A bloody corrupted criminal

Sure. You are more than welcome to believe in whatever fantasies you so desire.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Then there is that video of him on Oprah, where he basically says the same things.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: shooterbrody

I see so Trump isn't a criminal because his crime isn't as serious. Gotcha. Glad you cleared up that inconsistency in your Trump rhetoric. Gotta keep your craziness straight.

He's under investigation. Do you have proof that he's a criminal? I know, can you show me his intent?

I have the same amount of proof that you have of Hillary being a criminal

Well I mean we have proof that she was grossly negligent. Under Section 793 of the Penal Code, Subsection (f) that's a whoopin.

No, you don't have that proof. To prosecute under 793(f) you have to be able to show intent. The FBI has made that very clear.

Honestly, why are we still talking about that issue? People need to quit obsessing and move on, for god's sake.

Subsection F says nothing about intent actually.

Why are we derailing from the thread topic to school you guys on the email issue....all over again?

The FBI explained this. Intent is needed. The Supreme Court gave an opinion on this in the 1940's. Intent is needed.

Put your political partisanship aside and research the topic. It's complete bull# that we have to keep telling you guys this stuff after it has already been explained.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Sounds like this guy is one of the reasons the Republican Party is out of touch.

What Republican Party are you talking about? Trump is not a Republican, he is only running on the Republican Ticket because he rightly assessed that of the two parties the Republican's base was more gullible/receptive to his ...ahem..messaging strategy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Since Trump's whole deal is to overturn the whole mess and start over, I'd be suspicious if the entrenched interests were supporting him.

Richard Hanna is not an "entrenched interest"...just the opposite, he is not running for re-election...he is free to vote his conscience without fear.

But I do understand the rhetorical comfort of declaring any GOP of conscience as the "establishment"...but the truth is less comforting...Trump is selling hate, division, fear and bigotry and many of the GOP are not buying it and publicly stating the same.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I am sure there is plenty of money in the Clinton Foundation for all of Trump's trouble. And he has been known to donate his own money in exchange for political favors...so, perhaps he will benefit in unknown ways from a Hillary administration.

God knows the Clintons could help him with any needed money-laundering.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join