It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He can vote for whomever he wishes, but he was elected by the people and will have to answer for his choices.
Choices do have consequences. He should be prepared to live with his.

He's not running for re-election. He already announced this would be his last term in office.

link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Not guilty is not guilty. It means that you couldn't be proven guilty. End of story. OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, John Gotti you can have whatever opinion about their real guilt, but at the end of the day they were NOT GUILTY. Their guilt couldn't be proven. They had their day in court and won. That is the end of their story.

We don't proclaim guilt based on public opinion in this country. Though the Republicans seem to be trying their damnedest to change that.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: shooterbrody

I see so Trump isn't a criminal because his crime isn't as serious. Gotcha. Glad you cleared up that inconsistency in your Trump rhetoric. Gotta keep your craziness straight.

He's under investigation. Do you have proof that he's a criminal? I know, can you show me his intent?

I have the same amount of proof that you have of Hillary being a criminal

Well I mean we have proof that she was grossly negligent. Under Section 793 of the Penal Code, Subsection (f) that's a whoopin.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I see so Trump isn't a criminal because his crime isn't as serious. Gotcha. Glad you cleared up that inconsistency in your Trump rhetoric. Gotta keep your craziness straight.

He's under investigation. Do you have proof that he's a criminal? I know, can you show me his intent?

Well I mean we have proof that she was grossly negligent. Under Section 793 of the Penal Code, Subsection (f) that's a whoopin.

Grossly negligent isn't enough to be brought to court according to the FBI. So irrelevant. Plus you don't even have that proof. You just have speculation and bias. Like I said, the same evidence I have against Trump.

I am 100% sure that you have not a single piece of evidence in any case involving Hillary Clinton. So you being able to say her guilt one way or the other is just bias.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump closes that curtain and votes for Hillary. He sure is working hard for a Hillary win.

He would end up the most hated man in America,

Who would know if he did?

true,

I can see people accepting it as fact, they already think it, I worried about it.

Would he actually spend all this time and energy and money to get Hillary elected, making his family look like fools in the process?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Arizonaguy

Not guilty is not guilty. It means that you couldn't be proven guilty. End of story. OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, John Gotti you can have whatever opinion about their real guilt, but at the end of the day they were NOT GUILTY. Their guilt couldn't be proven. They had their day in court and won. That is the end of their story.

We don't proclaim guilt based on public opinion in this country. Though the Republicans seem to be trying their damnedest to change that.

Is she actually not guilty? I don't remember this ever going to trial. I do remember that Comey has history with the Clintons, as does Lynch, and him not making a recommendation. I actually don't remember a judge or jury of her peers saying "not guilty".

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What are you doing here on ATS with that kind of attitude and thinking?

ATS = Above Top Secret, and you choose to believe a bloody criminal named Hillary and her dogs at the FBI. If you want to remain ignorant, why don't you join reddit or facebook or whatever

Deny ignorance
edit on 248k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

We don't pronounce them innocent though, which is what you are contending Clinton is.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

No, you don't have that proof. To prosecute under 793(f) you have to be able to show intent. The FBI has made that very clear.

Honestly, why are we still talking about that issue? People need to quit obsessing and move on, for god's sake.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

ATS = Above Top Secret, and you choose to believe a bloody criminal named Hillary and her dogs at the FBI. If you want to remain ignorant, why don't you join reddit or facebook or whatever

Deny ignorance

He carries a torch for Hillary, we just go through the motions of arguing to pass some time. Or at least that's what I do.

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I always like how you guys bring up Comey's connections to Hillary like its some sort of conspiracy that she wasn't indicted. Comey is a REPUBLICAN and he was appointed by ex-President Bush. This really shows how distorted your bias has made your perception of reality. You get your hopes up for a certain outcome then when it doesn't happen you make up all sorts of excuses to explain it away and then label them as conspiracy theories like that suddenly gives your delusions credibility.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Justice is slow, but reachable.

Your precious little leader will end up where she belongs. I don't care if that happens during our life time, but history will remember her for what she really is.

A bloody corrupted criminal
edit on 250k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't think that if Trump loses anyone will be the wiser IF his entire run has been intended to help Hillary win.

Anyone that supports him will likely just think, "He fought a good fight."

I think he's been blatant about strategically helping Hillary. But he would have to be a lot more blatant for most people to question him.

ETA: In other words, I don't think his kids will look like fools if Trump loses.
edit on 2-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Deny ignorance

I'm sorry. I don't remember agreeing to any part of the T&C that said I had to toe the Republican Conspiracy Theory line when I signed up. So get your thought policing out of my thread, mate.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

We don't pronounce them innocent though, which is what you are contending Clinton is.

Really? I could have sworn I've been saying the phrase "Not guilty". Are you sure you are reading the same thread as I am?

link   

Wrong

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or
control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch,
photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model,
instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the
national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to
be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone
in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or
destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally
removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in
violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or
destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft,
abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer -
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten
years, or both.

Guilty of gross negligence, but not guilty because Clinton.

edit on 8/2/2016 by yeahright because: BBC

link   

originally posted by: introvert

No, you don't have that proof. To prosecute under 793(f) you have to be able to show intent. The FBI has made that very clear.

Honestly, why are we still talking about that issue? People need to quit obsessing and move on, for god's sake.

Subsection F says nothing about intent actually.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What's up with you Hillary lovers, you want to ban everyone who disagrees and critiques your idol...

All I said is deny ignorance, which you are not doing. I am just trying to help you clear you thoughts from all the mainstream BS you've been fed with, mate.
edit on 253k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You said she was cleared and that people shouldn't be beinging it up, in so many words.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I always like how you guys bring up Comey's connections to Hillary like its some sort of conspiracy that she wasn't indicted. Comey is a REPUBLICAN and he was appointed by ex-President Bush. This really shows how distorted your bias has made your perception of reality. You get your hopes up for a certain outcome then when it doesn't happen you make up all sorts of excuses to explain it away and then label them as conspiracy theories like that suddenly gives your delusions credibility.

We are on a conspiracy theory website, so what's your point? Oh wait, did I miss the memo where ATS is now a news aggregate site like Drudge?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join