It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ok. So nothing to contribute then? Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Until she is declared guilty, there is no reason to assume she is guilty. Doing so just shows inherent bias. *cough*Innocent until proven guilty*cough*

Why are you so obsessed with the e-mails? The e-mails aren't even on my radar as a reason not to vote for her.

Which reasons are they? Start listing them. Stop being vague. Put your shaky rhetoric to task for a change.

I just did. But keep burying your head in the sand and ignoring who Hillary is.

If you want to know about her, you can watch her interviews, speeches, and debates over the last 20 years as I have and many other have done.

Stop getting your opinions from whatever blog or news source you go to. Just look at Hillary, what she has said, and her public record to form your own opinion.

Do you want me to link every video of her interviews, speeches, and debates? Something tells me you wouldn't watch them.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I hope you're right.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You speak of voting 'your conscience', but how could anyone in good conscience vote for Hillary? It boggles my mind that one would vote for corruption and evil over someone who is just unpleasant.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: DBCowboy

True,
It looks like Joe Sixpack is still unwavered in their choice to remain in the Total Destruction Party.

It's really interesting how there aren't ANY signs that Trump supporters can take that will tell them that he is a bad choice for President. Every week there is something new with him, yet nothing. They keep supporting a sinking ship.

LOL
Trump hasn't been investigated by the fbi on referral from the Intelligence Community Inspector General about transmitting classified information on an unsecure system, and improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.
And Trump in no way was found to be careless by the fbi as opposed to :
"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety
Why are you so obsessed with the e-mails? The e-mails aren't even on my radar as a reason not to vote for her.

Because that's what EVERYONE brings up when they talk about her. If you aren't talking about the emails, perhaps you should clarify yourself better?

I just did. But keep burying your head in the sand and ignoring who Hillary is.

No you listed reasons that were different from Trump as to why you disliked Hillary, but you failed to list the similar reasons, which you said that Hillary shared all of with Trump.

I deleted the rest of your nonsense. Just answer my request and stop distracting from my OP by insulting my investigative abilities.

link   

originally posted by: yeahright
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I completely disagree.

And? That couldn't have been less informative of an answer...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Not Alone: Historians Think Trump is a Disaster Too

I agree

Trump is a horrible choice and many experts can explain why.

It says a lot that he is still a better option than Hillary.

Trump comes out with terrible reasons not to vote for him every week. Hillary's problems have been cleared by every investigation that has been undertaken against her yet is STILL dragged under the bus for them. The comparison isn't even close except to people who are biased.

You do realize that there is a major difference between not having enough evidence to prosecute and being cleared, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I have no problem voting for Hillary. I'm pretty aware. I keep up with current events (like Russia being in Crimea since 2014 lol)
Personally I don't see how any decent country loving American can vote for trump. But I know they will.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You do know that Trump is under investigation for business fraud right now right? If your wall of text is true about Hillary, then Trump is just as much of a criminal as Hillary is due to the court of public opinion which you value you so highly.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I completely disagree.

I agree

Trump comes out with terrible reasons not to vote for him every week. Hillary's problems have been cleared by every investigation that has been undertaken against her yet is STILL dragged under the bus for them. The comparison isn't even close except to people who are biased.

You do realize that there is a major difference between not having enough evidence to prosecute and being cleared, right?

Yes, but there is one similarity you can't dance around. Not Guilty.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The FBI explained, "Guilty but Clinton".

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A NY Republican supporting a NY Democrat running for president. Wake me up when there's real news.

And Krazy, Hillary is the worst candidate ever. We know you love her but this is getting ridiculous.

Eta: Don't protest too much about your love

edit on 2-8-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You do know that Trump is under investigation for business fraud right now right? If your wall of text is true about Hillary, then Trump is just as much of a criminal as Hillary is due to the court of public opinion which you value you so highly.

Business fraud is a whole lot different than selling out your country to foreign powers which is what hillary did with her extreme carelessness.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The FBI explained, "Guilty but Clinton".

The FBI said, "Grossly negligent." I don't recall them saying "Guilty but clinton". How about sourcing that quote for me?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

There is no difference. There will be no indictment. . If theres no evidence there's no crime. They couldn't find evidence because it wasn't there. There was N O T H I N G to show she ever intended harm to the nation. Why ? Because she's not a criminal and is deeply committed to serving the country.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I see so Trump isn't a criminal because his crime isn't as serious. Gotcha. Glad you cleared up that inconsistency in your Trump rhetoric. Gotta keep your craziness straight.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I see so Trump isn't a criminal because his crime isn't as serious. Gotcha. Glad you cleared up that inconsistency in your Trump rhetoric. Gotta keep your craziness straight.

He's under investigation. Do you have proof that he's a criminal? I know, can you show me his intent?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

He's under investigation. Do you have proof that he's a criminal? I know, can you show me his intent?

I have the same amount of proof that you have of Hillary being a criminal

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are free to vote for anyone they wish.

Looks like many want establishment, big-government people. Not surprising that establishment big-government politicians want an establishment, big-government candidate.

Tell me again how anything Trump has stated is less government?

Build a wall? More government

Deny Muslim entry (until vetted)? Still More government

What else is his platform again?

edit on 2-8-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I completely disagree.

I agree

Yes, but there is one similarity you can't dance around. Not Guilty.

Yes, silly me, I forgot. History shows us that not guilty is the ultimate statement of innocence. OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony, John Gotti a couple of times. All were obviously innocent. Oh wait, Not Guilty isn't the same thing as innocent, is it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join