It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

None. Lol

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lindsay Graham came back from the Bilderburg meeting with instructions to throw the election for Hillary and thats exactly what the Republican elite will do so no surprises here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Does CNN plan to, in the future, have a discussion about all of Khizr Khan’s various connections to the law firm that A) prepared Hillary Clinton’s taxes,

B) helped with various aspects of Hillary Clinton’s illicit homebrew email server,

C) is paid by the government of Saudi Arabia for representation here in the United States, among other things?

www.breitbart.com...

What is this?

helped with various aspects of Hillary Clinton’s illicit homebrew email server,
edit on 2-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: yeahright

I completely disagree.

And? That couldn't have been less informative of an answer...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Not Alone: Historians Think Trump is a Disaster Too

I agree

Trump is a horrible choice and many experts can explain why.

It says a lot that he is still a better option than Hillary.

Trump comes out with terrible reasons not to vote for him every week. Hillary's problems have been cleared by every investigation that has been undertaken against her yet is STILL dragged under the bus for them. The comparison isn't even close except to people who are biased.

"She didn't get charged for the e-mails so everything else she has said and done wrong is OK"

Is that really what you're saying?

The same reasons that make Trump a horrible candidate are the same reasons that make Hillary a worse candidate. Except the election based flip-flopping, constant lying about nearly every issue she talks about, willingness to ignore corruption and partake in it, and her lack of morality are problems she doesn't share with Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Are you posting in the right thread? I don't remember posting an OP about anything related to Hillary Clinton, Khizr Khan, or whatever conspiracy theory you are trying to push right now.

Oh wait. This is just a typical Trump supporter distraction attempt.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Lindsay Graham came back from the Bilderburg meeting with instructions to throw the election for Hillary and thats exactly what the Republican elite will do so no surprises here.

Proof?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Oh goody.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety
"She didn't get charged for the e-mails so everything else she has said and done wrong is OK"

Is that really what you're saying?

Until she is declared guilty, there is no reason to assume she is guilty. Doing so just shows inherent bias. *cough*Innocent until proven guilty*cough*

The same reasons that make Trump a horrible candidate are the same reasons that make Hillary a worse candidate. Except the election based flip-flopping, constant lying about nearly every issue she talks about, willingness to ignore corruption and partake in it, and her lack of morality are problems she doesn't share with Trump.

Which reasons are they? Start listing them. Stop being vague. Put your shaky rhetoric to task for a change.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am not surprised. The Democrats and Hillary are simply Lite-Republicans. They are just right of center and that is why Bernie was such a refreshing aspect of this election. He brought some Leftist ideas to the table.

As I have said before, the Right Wing has been subjected to so much effective propaganda that it pushed a portion of their party so far to the Right that the Republicans are viewed as not being extreme enough. That gave birth to the Tea Party and that extremism paved the way for an extremist candidate like Trump. He is capitalizing off of their propaganda.

Many of the Republicans in congress know Trump cannot win by simply appealing to that extreme section of people and that Hillary will keep things moving along as needed. She will be a moderate president, just like Obama.

Trump will be an albatross around our necks.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump closes that curtain and votes for Hillary. He sure is working hard for a Hillary win.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am posting because I am angry that the press is dishonest, they have been ordered to trash Trump , where is all the dirt on Hillary,
She makes him look like a choir boy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I am posting because I am angry that the press is dishonest, they have been ordered to trash Trump , where is all the dirt on Hillary,

All the dirt on Hillary has been out in the open for all to see for some time now.

We've become desensitized about it because the Right Wing keeps bashing us over the head with it.

link   

Agree 100%.
He is totally unfit to lead.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump closes that curtain and votes for Hillary. He sure is working hard for a Hillary win.

He would end up the most hated man in America,

link   

originally posted by: introvert
Many of the Republicans in congress know Trump cannot win by simply appealing to that extreme section of people...

Everyone knows this. And I am sure Trump and/or his handlers know it.

You can win the GOP nomination with that course, but you cannot win a general election.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

He would end up the most hated man in America,

Who would know if he did?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sorry I couldn't be bothered either I the messenger will be attacked or the source will be labelled right wing conspiracy or some other drivel going around and around in circles defending Hillary will happen,so enjoy her Presidency right up till when the bombs go off.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I don't care. This isn't the thread for that. Go do it somewhere else. Hell there is a "start thread" button you can hit and go rant about your baseless whines about Hillary not getting attention for her emails from the media (even though it's in the news literally every day thanks to the right wing media not letting us forget about it then pretend like it isn't talked about).

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It's okay. My son has ADHD, too.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yeah, but that's, in part, how Trump won the nomination...by looking like a victim to a biased media. And the media helped him sell that image. When the media helps a candidate, I don't think it can be said that they are 'against him.'

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join