It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hanna Becomes First Republican Congressman To Say He’ll Vote For Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

No. He's definitely the worst choice. Like ever. There hasn't been a worse Presidential candidate. His campaign is unprecedentedly awful. This has been corroborated by expert after expert. The cognitive dissonance required to not see this at this point is just outstanding.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're the one who said "Don't you think it is troubling that not even Trump's own party wants to support him?"

It's just a simple question. He isn't the only guy in the GOP who doesn't want to vote for Trump though. He is just merely the first to voice support for Hillary.

What will you do if a democrat votes for Trump?

Panic?

I like how you always presume to speak for me. Your childish strawmans are noted and I don't care.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I completely disagree.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

I completely disagree.

And? That couldn't have been less informative of an answer...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Not Alone: Historians Think Trump is a Disaster Too
edit on 2-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

My goodness,you made all this furor over one unhappy GOP representative-and he gets all your attention and that of the MSM because he didn't like one thing Trump said?

Yeah, sometimes animals eat their own young. But it does give you an opportunity to slam a candidate you intensely dislike. Are all adults here?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

What are you talking about? Like this post makes zero sense. Are we having the same conversation here?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Who?

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: yeahright

No. He's definitely the worst choice. Like ever. There hasn't been a worse Presidential candidate. His campaign is unprecedentedly awful. This has been corroborated by expert after expert. The cognitive dissonance required to not see this at this point is just outstanding.

You only think this because you believe a media that is run by the opposition political party.
edit on 2-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are free to vote for anyone they wish.

Looks like many want establishment, big-government people. Not surprising that establishment big-government politicians want an establishment, big-government candidate.

well,they are all in with crooked hillary, if a outsider gets in office he might disclose their sins

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He's still an idiot.

Hillary's no better. I'm really hoping against hope that people get over their two-party blinders and realize both sides are so corrupt, so dangerous, that we finally have a chance to get rid of both of them once and for all.

Even the sheep are realizing that promised ride in the truck with the nice farmer man isn't to the playground but to the slaughterhouse.

Imagine a world without the evil two-sided, no choice coin.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I completely disagree.

I agree

Trump is a horrible choice and many experts can explain why.

It says a lot that he is still a better option than Hillary.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think you might be missing the point.

Trump supporters have known all along that Trump does not support the elite government establishment, so of course they are not going to support Trump, and who cares? Every one of them that goes against Trump just makes Trump look better in the eyes of those of us who want drastic change.

The voters have shown what they want, and I am sure that the next time Hanna tries to get reelected they will remember that he would rather support another elite government establishment candidate in order to keep their corrupt status quo in place.

edit on 8/2/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He can vote for whomever he wishes, but he was elected by the people and will have to answer for his choices.
Choices do have consequences. He should be prepared to live with his.

Note it said he is retiring. At this point he could careless who carried him through his career and now he can be the Democrat he always was. His retirement investments probably look better with the establishment.
All speculation of course.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The reason Trumps own party doesn't want him elected is, they have blood on their hands, they were complacent, and allowed a lot of dirty deeds to take place these last 8 years, they all need to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
He's still an idiot.

Hillary's no better. I'm really hoping against hope that people get over their two-party blinders and realize both sides are so corrupt, so dangerous, that we finally have a chance to get rid of both of them once and for all.

Even the sheep are realizing that promised ride in the truck with the nice farmer man isn't to the playground but to the slaughterhouse.

Imagine a world without the evil two-sided, no choice coin.

Yes, this man is an insider and he is voting for the most corrupt candidate to ever run for office, what does that tell you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Bernies peeps will vote democrat . 80-90% of them will.

Trump isn't getting them. Bernie told his supporters that trump must be stopped. He cannot get the Whitehouse.
If trump is counting on Bernies supporters I sure hope he has a plan b.

link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety

I completely disagree.

I agree

Trump is a horrible choice and many experts can explain why.

It says a lot that he is still a better option than Hillary.

Trump comes out with terrible reasons not to vote for him every week. Hillary's problems have been cleared by every investigation that has been undertaken against her yet is STILL dragged under the bus for them. The comparison isn't even close except to people who are biased.

link   
The more unhappy GOP establishment types that come out against TRUMP, the more confident we can be that TRUMP IS THE MAN. I was totally thrilled when the BUSH family said they'd vote for Hillary!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't you think it is troubling that not even Trump's own party wants to support him?

On the flip side, don't you think it is troubling that not even Clinton's own party wants to support her?

Ohio's 'dirty little secret': blue-collar Democrats for Trump
www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

You do realize that with no support, that Trump will accomplish nothing? Hell without the support of his own party he won't even be as successful with his policies as Obama was. He'll be a lame duck President for his entire Presidency. Either that or he'll be impeached for trying to break the law when he doesn't get his way.

It's amazing how you guys can't see how you guys are painting yourselves into a corner with your rhetoric here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Good. People should vote for what they believe in. Just get ready to lose your job.

The American people made a choice. I hope that EVERY elected official that does not honor that choice quickly losses their elected seat. If people actually stood for what they believed it would make election day much easier!

The scum will stand out like a crimson rose.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join