It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some crazy footage of??? I really don't know...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

1. Trapcode Particular does this kind of stuff:

2. Jerkiness of the animation is caused by inconsistent frame rates between the composition and the 'background'

3. Lens flare isn't consistent the hardware that seems to be under use

4. If that light is real it's magical light that doesn't bounce off surfaces

Edit: still nice to see UFO stuff from time to time even if it's funny / fake / silly
edit on 2-8-2016 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's got to be fake.

Reason why is I've not seen it on the news, things like this are always on the news.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

only a grade 2 idiot who is unfit to be left unsupervised would even need to ask is this is fake

as we are clearly dealing with special people here :

yes it is fake

That was seriously uncalled for and rather pompous of you. I learned over the years here, which may not be as many as you've been here, but I've put in my time, that sometimes you learn something from bringing it to the table.People have admitted it was a good CGI, and now I have learned some new things to look for, and maybe others have as well.

Demeaning a member is not a class act of a elder member at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This trajectory appears to have a solid center visible as a dark spot. It appears to hit an invisible but reflective surface (something like glass or a force field of some sort) which is where the circles, like lens flare, appear, as the trajectory approaches to impact.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

It's called obvious CGI.

and what makes it so OBVIOUS its CGI? since you OBVIOUSLY are so sure of yourself! care to give a little reason into your answer, or are you just too smart for that?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Where are the TV reports?

An event like this - whether a bolide, missile or something else - occurring over a populated area, and the only coverage is on youtube?

Think about it ....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

oh FFS - that was more than called for - calling you a grade 2 idiot is now obviously a major compliment

if you REALLY have to ask if this is real you are beyond hope

PS - allways ask yourself one question :

" if this was real - what would be the implications "

consider the answer to that question the first step on your road to thinking

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
No harm no foul getting more opinions

What, no shadows on the lamp post? Come on, lazy CGI people.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
SecureTeam10 are known hoaxers.

Now I realize that this video has no apparent connection to ST10, but it's on the internet, and ST10 and other known hoaxers are also on the internet.

Therefore this video is fake.

To the hoax bin with it per ATS logic.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington

Now I realize that this video has no apparent connection to ST10, but it's on the internet, and ST10 and other known hoaxers are also on the internet.

Why so flippant? Maybe I'm wrong, but your post seems like a version of those posts on UFO threads that sarcastically say "it's swamp gas", as a pre-emptive strike against debunkers by making fun of the myth that debunkers often try to claim that UFOs are swamp gas.

Sometimes videos on the internet are hoaxes. Their are several clues (as some people here have pointed out) that tell us that this is seems to be NOT a real meteor/space object exploding -- wrong lighting, missing shadows, lack of a visible shock wave to go along with the audible shock wave, the fact that the object just moved perfectly within the frame not requiring any camera panning, no other mention of this in the news, etc. Therefore, it seems likely that it is one of those hoax videos.

I'm not sure what other kind of reaction you are expecting regarding this video. But like I said, maybe I'm misinterpreting your meaning.

edit on 2016-8-2 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It looks real to me, if it's a fake then we'll done

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's fake.. coz the blast would have killed the guy taking the video.
It would have been equal to a nuke!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

It's fake.. coz the blast would have killed the guy taking the video.
It would have been equal to a nuke!

It depends on how high it was. The Chelyabinsk meteor exploded in a air-burst about 30 km high (about 18.5 miles) with an energy equal to about 500 kilotons of TNT, which was 25 times more powerful than the Hiroshima bomb.

The Chelyabinsk meteor exploding 30 miles in the air was why there were not fatalities and "relatively" minimal structural damage compared to the energy of the blast (limited primarily to broken windows, light-weight structures, and older structures).

The one in this video, on the other hand, would have been very close to the ground, going by how soon we could hear the blast after seeing it, which leads me to believe that you are right -- if it were real, there would have been a lot more destruction, and the videographer would have been blown to the ground, if not killed.

In Chelyabinsk, it took more than 2 minutes for the sound and shock wave to reach the area directly beneath the blast, and took about 5 minutes to reach some of the more populated areas that it affected. The sound in this video came about 4 seconds after the explosion, meaning the explosion would have been less than 1 mile away from the camera (if it were real).

edit on 2016-8-2 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

only a grade 2 idiot who is unfit to be left unsupervised would even need to ask is this is fake

as we are clearly dealing with special people here :

yes it is fake

Only a grade 1 idiot

It always intrigues me how insecure, how lonely an individual must be to put everyone down publicly to make themselves appear to be smarter, better, and feel good about themselves at others cost.

Why do you feel the need to do that

Not only that, what I find absurd is the amount of people who state it's cgi and expect others to accept they know everything
If you think it's cgi great, how about explaining why you think it's cgi rather than just saying cgi

The object appears to be flying at altitude not falling, what ever that means
edit on 2-8-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Why so flippant? Maybe I'm wrong, but your post seems like a version of those posts on UFO threads that sarcastically say "it's swamp gas", as a pre-emptive strike against debunkers by making fun of the myth that debunkers often try to claim that UFOs are swamp gas.

Sometimes videos on the internet are hoaxes. Their are several clues (as some people here have pointed out) that tell us that this is seems to be NOT a real meteor/space object exploding -- wrong lighting, missing shadows, lack of a visible shock wave to go along with the audible shock wave, the fact that the object just moved perfectly within the frame not requiring any camera panning, no other mention of this in the news, etc. Therefore, it seems likely that it is one of those hoax videos.

I'm not sure what other kind of reaction you are expecting regarding this video. But like I said, maybe I'm misinterpreting your meaning.

Yeah, a little misinterpretation. I would guess the video is fake myself. Just felt like taking a jab at management.

You may have noticed the trend where videos are posted on Youtube and then subsequently are co-opted by ST-10 and thereby retroactively "become" a hoax according to those at ATS who are responsible for declaring things fake.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Yeah, a little misinterpretation. I would guess the video is fake myself. Just felt like taking a jab at management.

You may have noticed the trend where videos are posted on Youtube and then subsequently are co-opted by ST-10 and thereby retroactively "become" a hoax according to those at ATS who are responsible for declaring things fake.

Yes. Like I said, it's akin to someone making a pre-emptive jab at subsequent debunkers on a UFO thread by sarcastically saying "swamp gas!". In this case it seemed you were making a pre-emptive jab at subsequent debunkers of this video by sarcastically yelling "SecureTeam 10!".

I think this video can be debunked on its own merits (or lack thereof), without even being associated with SecureTeam 10.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I find it odd that they were filming the sky above their house at the same time as that thing zooming through the sky. Weird timing.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Video with added spooky music = hoax.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
cgi....no light on the roof or trees from the flash....the audio has the blast at a quarter mile distant....video at 16 miles

You're wrong! Even though the alleged flash is supposed to be behind the building in the foreground and miles high and away, the front of the building and lamp are illuminated. Good CGI or real. Such an event if real would have had to make headlines. Perhaps research could find a report.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join