It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. Simpson's Daughter Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, it appears the apple doesnt fall from the tree. At age 19, shes been arrested for disorderly conduct for yelling at the cops. Maybe she has some hard feelings left over. Time to call Johnnie

Juice's Daughter Pinched..

[edit on 19-1-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I remember the children when they were young during their father trial.

I imagine that their lives has been very trouble after having to deal with the realities of their father involvement in their mothers death.

That the littler girl is having behavior problems now, well she probably have mental problems too.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i wondered why he was allowed to keep em. i mean, if that aint child endangerment, then what is?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"yelling at the cops"...
But... ...but that´s illegal, isn´t it?
That must be a serious crime!

If she didn´t have enough problems already.
It must be really "fun" to have the media covering every step you take.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
i wondered why he was allowed to keep em. i mean, if that aint child endangerment, then what is?

It would have been if he had been convicted of any wrong doing with the murder case itself. Otherwise he is free to have custody. Even though most people felt he was involved if not the one who actually carried out the murders of both Nicole and the male friend guy.
I think its very sad that these children had to be put through such at such a young age.
I cannot imagine losing a parent to death at that age, and certainly not being stabbed to death by my other parent. Trauma sets in and often causes way more problems in later years.
Its a battle that should not be fought alone. Thats what therapists are for. To have someone to talk to outside of friends and family that take an oath never to repeat what you have revealed to them in private.
Carry things bottled up inside to long and sooner or later you will lash out at someone.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, she hardly seems to be well adjusted. Granted this isnt a matter of national security or anything, but its the start. Stay tuned for the yet to be released home video. appearing sometime in the next couple of years..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Tabloids have a field day on these babys. No one is going to be remembering this by this time even next month, she just got into a little fight. Now if it were a murder trial...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020

Since he was found not guilty, they certainly can't take his kids away. I suppose the civil trial wasn't enough either.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How about in a week we see the police officer being ordered to give an apology...?

How nuts is that?

My slant is she was being a litlle more than rowdy, and when the police asked her to put a lid on it, little miss simpson, decided to throw a hissy

And when LEO tries to restrain her she goes ballistic...?

Forgive me for watching too many episodes of 'COPS' sounds like resisting arrest to me.

top topics

join