It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crying, barefoot toddler found in 96-degree heat while parents played Pokemon Go

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If I had kids i'd prefer them killing on a console at home in a safe environment rather than being killed in an unsafe environment.

I do , And as long as they were kids , that was the way I felt. Hades , I have a middle aged son I feel that way about today.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: awareness10
I'm so sick of seeing these stories, all i can say about these two is IDIOTS!!! This pisses me off!

Pokemon Go is yet another cia run along with Angry Birds stupid mindless game.

People are so damn mindless and lack any kind of responsibility it's mind bending.

Once again, I am in full agreement with you. Lets keep the populace brain dead zombies with these trivial toys . Not caring one ounce on what is going on around them.
Pitiful that folks dont realize.
Mind control to the nth degree.

Mind Controlled indeed. These incidents speak Volumes of just how bad society has fallen.

I often wonder what Rik Clay would've had to say about the events of today, had he lived.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As a parent who plays Pokemon Go with my sons father.......

I'm disgusted..... Truly just hurt that someone would leave their child for THIS. It's just freaking PoGo......

In fact, we take our son with us to all the parks, he loves car rides, and loves play centers.....

I feel like crying with that child.

Poor baby.

I hope they feel like trash, and I hope that boy is put in the care of someone who is selfless enough to love him and protect him.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

No, they're not the worst. Here in Cincinnati, a father of a 4-month-old was just arrested for her murder. Originally, he had called 911 and told them that she had been abducted from his vehicle. Her body was found floating in the Little Miami River.

I hate people.

edit on 2-8-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Ah people! What wacky and crazy thing will they think of next. Pokemon go eh! a guy I work with was playing the game wile taking a dump in the bathroom, at work. Don't know what kind of Pokemon he found there, always wondered what was so special about the game that everybody is playing it all of a sudden, seems pretty lame to me.

Oh man now we need to inact laws and regulations to not leave toddlers or small children in sweltering heat while having adventures in Pokemon land. After all if no laws and regulations are drawn out how will some people know not to do that?

I have also heard that in Poland people have been walking into old mine fields and getting blown up while looking for Pokemon. I mean if this is some sort of test by the CIA or other intelligence agencies to see how far and wide human stupidity stretches, I do believe we know that answer and have known that answer for a long time.

I dont see the point of turning everybody into a video drone, the cellphone chip will already do that, dont need no life footage or roundabout way for google earth to more cheaply and easily expand there google earth program and product. I suppose they just don't want to pony up the cash or pay there people to get real up to date footage, must be a very cheap way of doing it. I doubt its to gauge human behavioral patterns, as that is know and been known for a long time, generally its about the money.

As for human stupidity I mean even Einstein was famous for quoting " Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure of the former...Albert Einstein"
edit on 6amThursdayam042016f4amThu, 04 Aug 2016 06:20:44 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey
Well I suppose reckless derangement, is not as worse as straight out murder, but at least the dude was not a cannibal or that lady who put her kid in the microwave some years ago, or how about that nanny in Russia or wherever who cut the kids head off and was walking down the street with it. And then there's the real crazy ones. Really how does one judge who is the worse out of the worst?

Its hard to blame a video game, after all its just digital pixels on a screen, and it does nothing and says nothing but for whoever is playing the game. Now that speaks volumes.

Oh ya! Could always be worse. I think I will go watch some cat videos now, this place and site, is just depressing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Nothing new here. This is just another case of selfish humans giving into their lustful desires with complete disregard to an innocent humans life. At least the kid didn't die like others who died because their parents were too addicted to world of Warcraft they forgot to feed their baby. Also this game has nothing to do with any government agencies. Nintendo just does what it has done best since the companies inception. They can market some really good games to general masses. FYI, NSA is collecting nearly all data from devices connected to the internet anyways, they don't need third party support, specially with their inventions of quantum servers.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

wow this is horrible.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sad indeed... Lack of common sense and a shame it's irresponsible idiots playing this game that ruins the fun for other players! If it's not PoGo, it'll be some other games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join