It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I want to add one more thing in response to this:

not as many have wondered if we are alone in our own minds

They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now...

The movie "Lifeforce" also tells Lilith's story. If you have eyes that see, you can ignore the trolls attempting to ridicule this post. Remember, the predator fears being discovered so it will try to ridicule the topic by possessing people to discredit the truth. But if you listen to the dialogue around 1 hour and thirty one minutes onwards, you will hear the revelation of this "second mind". (around 1:34:00 to be precise). This isn'tthe full movie, but I highly encourage you to watch the full version. Also at the end, carlsen explains how humans are simply a food source for these "vampiric" beings.

Lilith tells carlsen: "I am the feminine in your mind Carlsen".

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Every culture has some kind of demon in it. Beware. Eastern ones are the more powerful ones. Western ones are the most trickery. You do not want to handle Japanese demons without the right stuff. This is why we should stopping poking the dragon(China). It is exactly what they want. West = trickery.

There is a lot of history that have been removed and destroy due to European invasion. This is why there are myths all over South East Asia.

edit on 10-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Have you looked much into the gnostics? I'm always hesitant to take on board as fact anything that is dished out as mainstream. Mainstream christianity is very intent to portray the serpent as evil. Take a look at what the gnostics think about serpents:

gnosticteachings.org...

The screaching owl/Lilith /Inana/Semiramis/the serpent. It is also explained by Jonathan Kleck in detail. It explains why we have two minds. One good and one Evil.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

Many things take into account, synchronocity, my experience with said entity, how she possesses people to let me know, that it is her. There was a time I was wearing the cross on my left ear as an earing, and she showed up as an image, wearing a cross in the same ear as an earing with a smile. To let me know she is there. (I need to find that image, but it did freak me out.)

her actions prove she is evil. That is all I have to say about that because the story sounds as crazy as it is. All the connections show, that she is the stone owl at bohemian grove.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 14 Aug 2016 07:02:38 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Aug 2016 07:02:38 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
ugh total nonsense. i hate when people say there is no escaping whatever evil entity or beings or demons there are out there.

there is no such thing.
you believe what you want to believe in life stop telling lies to yourself!

there is dark
there is light
tune into whatever you want.
you are no prisoner prey or food for anyone.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What if,,
What if we were this one guy in infinity chilling on this stone called earth, then this other guy comes along and says "no what will be funny? if you split yourself into million little pieces",,, so ok, yah why not. Then all of sudden we be trapped in million pieces regenerate all time forget I am one thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah, I've wondered that too. Crazy if true

In which case, we have this predator that's really ourselves. Great way of 'passing the time'

originally posted by: ZeloHeim
What if,,
What if we were this one guy in infinity chilling on this stone called earth, then this other guy comes along and says "no what will be funny? if you split yourself into million little pieces",,, so ok, yah why not. Then all of sudden we be trapped in million pieces regenerate all time forget I am one thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aelfrede
Yeah, I've wondered that too. Crazy if true

In which case, we have this predator that's really ourselves. Great way of 'passing the time'

What if,,

You both know something, but at the same time you know nothing. (Its a riddle, not an insult.)

But what if, two separate forces, was like that infinity zelo mentioned, one exists in the DNA sub level plane and is the femnine inside the mind , and the other exists in the spiritual most high plane?. (In reality there is only one, however the other force exists in a tug o war with the other force, fighting over dominance over the soul?)

Duality, its actually a real thing. There is Good and there is Evil. Just like Light vs Dark.
If you have an open mind, I invite you to watch these two films. (In Order)

Seek out in google the full movie called "Lifeforce 1985".

Try and see the symbols and the allegories compared to what Jonathan said in the first video.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Duality, its actually a real thing. There is Good and there is Evil. Just like Light vs Dark.

This is the real problem here. There is no duality, there is no light/dark.

There is only unity and oneness, we are one infinite being.

The illusion here is made out of separation, even though we believe in this separation through religions, beliefs, etc it still exists within the truth of unity, its not a duality its a deception.

Anything that leads to separation is not the truth, religion offers saviors through light/good, its still separation, even atheism, this nihilism roots in separation. Any belief system, thought, action rooted in separation is not truth.

In this holographic universe we get reincarnated back into this deception, There is no hidden knowledge that will provide ascension, there is no afterlife that takes away our responsibilities of our lives, there is no death. We are infinite beings.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What? Infinite beings caught in a holographic universe?

This is the real problem here. There is no duality, there is no light/dark.

There is only unity and oneness, we are one infinite being.

The illusion here is made out of separation, even though we believe in this separation through religions, beliefs, etc it still exists within the truth of unity, its not a duality its a deception.

Anything that leads to separation is not the truth, religion offers saviors through light/good, its still separation, even atheism, this nihilism roots in separation. Any belief system, thought, action rooted in separation is not truth.

In this holographic universe we get reincarnated back into this deception, There is no hidden knowledge that will provide ascension, there is no afterlife that takes away our responsibilities of our lives, there is no death. We are infinite beings.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What needs to be done to help achieve this is observing ourselves, noticing personal habits that really don't serve us at all and are a waste of our resources/energy to uphold them. We have to analyse, in as much a cold detached way as possible, the 'doings' of our lives and scrutinize where they lead, like viewing a large maze from a bird's eye view. You can see the paths, the choices that are leading us no where. They are just dead ends. And yet we keep taking the time and energy to walk down them. See it for the reality it is. A dead end is a dead end. It is not benefiting us on our quest for the truth.

Just to simply change the course and direction of our will probably requires quite a lot of energy in itself.

With regards to preserving and saving our energy, maybe this saying makes a nice analogy:

'Look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves' - maybe if we work on the small changes that are wasting our time and energy, maybe that will build more than we realise.

Also in The Art of Dreaming (by Carlos Castaneda) Don Juan says:

"… most of our energy goes into upholding our importance… if we were capable of losing some of that importance, two extraordinary things would happen to us. One, we would free our energy from trying to maintain the illusory idea of our grandeur; and two we would provide ourselves with enough energy to ... catch a glimpse of the actual grandeur of the universe."

'Self-importance is man's greatest enemy. What weakens him is
feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of his fellow men.
Self-importance requires that one spend most of one's life offended
by something or someone.'

Carlos Castaneda, The Fire From Within

edit on 20-8-2016 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join