It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We’re Just Covering Up Our Problems. In Order To Fix Ourselves, We Have To Start Right Here. Find That Small Unbreakable You Inside Yourself."

"The unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Omnik

Kali Yuga is a warrior's wet dream. in kali yuga, where all things spiral into madness directed by ugly gods, trends and currents of destruction...and ONLY in kali yuga, can a warrior truly test the metal of his sword and spirit.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
if these archons are simply a SYMPTOM OF KALI YUGA, when all things spiral into disarray and chaos as part of some never ending cosmic cycle, what better time to be alive? as castenada surely would have seen it...all of a warrior's life is small struggles and training...it is only within kali yuga that a warrior finally KNOWS that the whole universe has conspired against him and his defeat is entirely ensured eventually. In kali yuga, a warrior finally faces ultimate death and defeat, and thus every successful movement in the name of beauty a warrior undertakes in his battle against such massive odds, becomes monumental in the timelessness of his spirit in a way no mundane act, during mundane times, ever could..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
"Darkness, also known as "Satan" or "The Devil," created the universe (and, this includes the higher, non-physical dimensions, too).
He is holding all of us captive inside of it. The true creator of existence lives in a different realm--the True Realm. The universe is indeed a crude pseudo-creation, and everything in it is based upon programming (e.g., DNA).

There is no programming in the True Realm, because it is not a virtual reality, it is simply reality.
In the True Realm, crude concepts such as time, biological life, karma, and physics do not exist.
Only Darkness, who is a pseudo-creator, would create a realm that is based on such things.
Anything that is "technical" or governed by rules or restrictions (which, by the way, is everything in this universe, with the concept of "karma" being just one example) is crude.

The True Creator does not need to rely on any rules. That is why this universe is the Matrix--it has rules. It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

When one dies, then goes on to the astral world (the fourth dimension), in between physical incarnations, they are still inside of Darkness's universe. And, even if one "ascends" beyond the fourth dimension, into a higher dimension, they are still inside of Darkness's universe.

The only way to get out of the universe and into the True Realm is for the universe to be destroyed. One cannot "ascend" into the True Realm.
"

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA
How did you come about this knowledge. I would like to read more of this theory 😀

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Heres another quote:

The spirits of real human beings (not organic portals) exist in a higher dimension, within this universe, and thus still under the control of Darkness. Our spirits originally came from the True Realm, but, now that they are in the False Realm, they are imprisoned inside of spirit encasements that were created by Darkness. These encasements are what we call a "soul."

You can find more food for your thought here:
truthism.com

However - I would take some of it with a grain of salt. But regarding the writings of Amitakh Stanford - that site and whoever runs it has put together a good compact version of it.
For the original sources; you can read more here:

xeeatwelve.net
Its a "blog" with the newest addition at the top and oldest at the bottom. Its a great read if you like free-thinking people like Castaneda and Don Juan - this is definitely in there as incredibly interesting and it pokes that one nerve inside your head that screams "TRUTH! THIS IS TRUTH!".

Enjoy..

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hi iTruthSeeker,

it's certainly a fascinating, and somewhat disturbing, subject.

I think many are not aware of such entities because as a general rule it is set up that way. What better conditions for a predator could there be than the prey being oblivious to its existence?! We have been shut off from much of what there is to perceive, through various mechanisms no doubt - e.g. education from childhood focusing on making us predominantly left-brain functioning. Any talk of seeing anything strange when we were kids is dealt with (as a general rule) through shunning/shaming the child, so these ways of perceiving become (for the majority) latent abilities.

You can develop that way of seeing though, and reading Castaneda books is a good start because there are methods in there that can help open up perception (e.g. reducing self-importance, not-doings, stalking etc). Basically our personal energy is 'hooked in' to so much stuff there's nothing left for anything more worthwhile. I say 'worthwhile' because our society has conditioned us (through tv/media) to focus on petty, trivial concerns - and protecting our feeling of importance/egos. E.g. Thoughts that can tend to occupy us about what 'so-and-so' might think of us, or how 'such-and-such' event made us look, or other preoccupations about whether we are liked/respected etc. The idea is to reduce those concerns, and if we are consistent with our practice things start to happen on their own.

Aelf

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am really diggin your post and going to read some of Castaneda's books, but I had a question. How come some people can sense or see these paranormal "entities" but others cannot? Is there something wrong with one or the other?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Can you give a link to those photos please? I had a look at the site and can't find them

Thanks

Aelf

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am really diggin your post and going to read some of Castaneda's books, but I had a question. How come some people can sense or see these paranormal "entities" but others cannot? Is there something wrong with one or the other?

Far as I've known it can be learned.
Once you know what you are looking for.
Kinda like a hunter scans the landscape and "unfocuses" their eyes just scanning for movement? Plus something would actually have to be there to 'see".

Part of the problem is a lot of stuff is out of our visual spectrum. If you have noticed in picture analysis they run things thru filters to enhance the possible images. If you go over to the Skinwalker forum there are some pic's there that Ryan had to filter to give you an idea of what he was seeing at the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That's a very good question! And should lead to some interesting ponderings! (Although, as far as I was aware, I did think some of the religions/traditions you mentioned do encourage practicing inner silence. However, focusing minds on teachings is not the same thing. In Castaneda books, don Juan mentions stopping the world - basically not doing our usual 'doing' - he calls it 'not-doing')

originally posted by: Specimen
So if this predator, or flyer is beaten by having a tranquil mind, due to it short circuiting, or seizing since it can't process, or fliter human thoughts and won't function properly, then why do other religions or practices differ in that aspect?

Other Religions, like Hinduism or Buddhism, often practice to achieve such a thing, even Christianity kind of brags to a degree about the practice of focusing the mind on the teachings and examples of their, too patient Savior? Weather it be the idea of Zen to outsmart this flyer, or being pure of heart that one can't be deceived by it...Why do they differ from this presentation?

And if these Shamans nationality are Mexican, what where their main tribal heritage from? Also why wouldn't it be a common believe like Aztec, or Mayans for example, who where too busy sacrificing the other tribes, and paranoid about not feeding the Sun, blood?

Why isn't such a practice said to be done, to ward off Quetzalcoatl, like Sekmet Warded off Apep in the attempt to devour Ra, or his blood hungry mirror image, like it could ward off the Transformation of Shiva, into Kali, who would come down and head hunt her fellow Asuras, like the combative bitch she is?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Love this post
Will respond more later but just wanted to acknowledge this.

Some have brought up the issue of Castaneda being a fraud, and whilst I understand some of where they're coming from with this, I still agree with those who say it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. If you' read Castaneda books you will see they have Power in them, they have an edge to them. There are truths within them and he delivers it in a way that it really makes an impact. The methods discussed in the book are the truth and imo that's all that really matters.

originally posted by: jtignored
Castenada's works were faked, based upon artfully presented and compelling concepts borrowed from multiple areas of human experience. His cognition was based upon the sum of his perception, experience, study of existing thought systems, and his personal connection to the great mystery...just like everyone else. He was an academic fraud, and had many other failings besides. Nonetheless, shamans have spoken long before Castenada of the leeching beings which attach to human consciousness. Castenada mentioning these beings cannot negate the pervasive human mythos regarding these creatures.

The presumption of these creatures is not hysterical or paranoid, but rational by itself. The presumption that these "entities" exist is based upon some simple assumptions: 1] multiple dimensions do exist, and/or there are realms outside our perception/instruments where animate entities may dwell [other spectrums of light, or other states of matter or dark matter, or quantum waves, or fourth dimension, or parallel dimensional systems would be examples of the above, even 3 dimensional life from other planets would qualify for the first assumption]. The second assumption is even easier: 2] if there are other forms of animate beings [biological or otherwise] outside our perceptual range, they are not unnatural, and may even mimic life as we know it.

If quantum mechanics were to point to each dimension [or state of things] being a directly connected [but different] reflection of every other state of things, then we can see the confluence which might allow these other-dimensional entities into our earthly 3-dimensional mindspace. In other words, if mosquitos suck our blood here in the 3rd dimension, what is the translation of "mosquito" in the 4th dimension? If there are such things as 4th dimensional leeches, or mosquitos carrying deadly disease, what might they look like? How might they behave? If you don't believe in science, then ask this - if God would allow a mosquito to kill a human child with malaria on earth [for whatever reason], wouldn't God also allow other dimensional beings to kill on earth [for the same reason]?

Shamans are often perceptual-occupants of other-dimensions by trade. Shamans perceive different reality, often through culturally/mythically colored lenses, surely, but it is perception nonetheless. Shamans have perceived these entities. Even I, a humble common "warrior", have seen these things.

What my small perception has shown me PERCEPTUALLY is this: these things are attachments to human consciousness...alien attachments to human consciousness, like leeches. Although these creatures are not biological [they are 4th dimensional], they have been "genetically" manipulated. By that what I mean, specifically, is that these simple mind-attachment entities have been modified by a more complex entity, to suit a purpose. The complex entity I speak of is alien, and uses a largely "entity- based" technology in its realm. In the 3rd dimension, the above statement would translate thusly: the entities I speak of use a biological, not mechanical or metal-based technology. METAPHORICALLY, they fly biologically modified cars. They use biological machines. All of these machines are genetically modified conglomerates of biological technologies...METAPHORICALLY. But because they are 4th dimensional, NOTHING they use is biological, it is the 4th dimensional equivalent. They modify and use "living" 4th dimensional entities...that IS their technology.

What we have attached to our consciousness is a modified 4th dimensional leech applied by a more complex 4th dimensional entity to occupy our 3rd dimensional human consciousness .

repeat: What we have attached to our consciousness is a modified 4th dimensional leech applied by a more complex 4th dimensional entity to partially occupy our 3rd dimensional human consciousness vicariously.

The characteristics of this leech entity are such that our two separate consciousness's [ours and its] become melded. But the leech entity is morose by nature. It makes our awareness morose. The more morose our perception becomes, the more solidified ["calcified"] into our consciousness the leech entity becomes. The alien entity which operates the leech is also not interested in the flowering of our consciousness, but rather seeks access to our consciousness THROUGH the conscious leech creature.

Before everyone starts screaming gloom and doom, ask yourself a simple question...what do you do with mosquitos and leeches? The 4th dimensional leech creature's weakness is that it is morose. It cannot sustain comfortable attachment to a centered, loving, calm, beautiful or healthy mind without extreme discomfort to itself. Its food source of like-mindedness dries up in a healthy mind. It dis-attaches of its own volition. Some shamans believe it is, hence, that religions themselves were born from the god-awful challenges these entities have brought to human consciousness...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that. Made me think about a scene from Finding Nemo:

Marlin: Tell me, Dory, do you see anything?
Dory: Yeah, I see a light.
Marlin: A light?
Dory: Yeah. I see a light.
Marlin: Yeah, I see it too.
Dory: Hey, Conscience, am I dead?
Marlin: No, no. I see it, too.
[they swim up to the light]
Marlin: What is it?
Dory: It's so... *pretty*.
Marlin: [mesmerized] I... I'm feeling... happy, which is a big deal... for me.
Dory: I want to touch it...
[she does; the light bobs quickly away]
Dory: Oh!
Marlin: Hey, come back. Come on back here. I'm gonna get ya.
Dory: Come here.
Marlin: [singing] I'm gonna swim with you...
Dory: I'm gonna get ya. I'm gonna get ya.
Marlin: [singing] I'm gonna be your best friend...
[a big scary fish looms into view]
Marlin: ...Good feeling's gone.
Marlin, Dory: AHH!

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Love this thread. And let me share with you how even Led Zeppelin wants to deceive you into the light.

Listen to and understand the original title of the song "in the light" and the outtake with the creepy alternate lyric's and with the song title "Everyone make's it through" I share with this OP in mind, I find this odd.

I ain't kiddin' here, this is too scary and creepy.

Keep in mind most people and fans of LZ have never heard this version before. To me the OP has shined a light (pun intended).
Just listen to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Could you post the lyric difference with those two songs? I am interested, I just don't like that music

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Love this thread. And let me share with you how even Led Zeppelin wants to deceive you into the light.

Listen to and understand the original title of the song "in the light" and the outtake with the creepy alternate lyric's and with the song title "Everyone make's it through" I share with this OP in mind, I find this odd.

I ain't kiddin' here, this is too scary and creepy.

Keep in mind most people and fans of LZ have never heard this version before. To me the OP has shined a light (pun intended).
Just listen to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

Im with you. LZ and Pink Floyd two of the most overrated bands in history together with the Beatles

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Cheers, I will check it out 😀

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jtignored

The Kali Yuga is in it's death throes though as all of them try to rise to claim that monotheistic crown of nonsense in greed, hate and delusion as per usual. People should thank their lucky stars for Buddhism that levels the playing field between the two extremes so that things stay in balance and in such a manner there is little to no effect in the creation and destruction except by the burdens people carry when choosing which way they want to spiral their creativity or destroy that of another.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi jtignored,

thanks for your interesting post

Castenada's works were faked, based upon artfully presented and compelling concepts borrowed from multiple areas of human experience. His cognition was based upon the sum of his perception, experience, study of existing thought systems, and his personal connection to the great mystery...just like everyone else. He was an academic fraud, and had many other failings besides. Nonetheless, shamans have spoken long before Castenada of the leeching beings which attach to human consciousness. Castenada mentioning these beings cannot negate the pervasive human mythos regarding these creatures.

The thing is, whether the experiences he relates in his books were completely faked, a mix of real physical experience and fiction, a mix of dreaming and real experience or all were 'being in dreaming' (to use the title of one of his female cohorts' - Florinda Donner Grau's - books) - there is so much valuable information for someone who is on a genuine quest for truth and knowledge and is presented in such a real way as to make it totally compelling (and therefore assisting with the assimilation of that knowledge) that it really does not matter, in terms of the benefits of that knowledge for the reader.

What my small perception has shown me PERCEPTUALLY is this: these things are attachments to human consciousness...alien attachments to human consciousness, like leeches. Although these creatures are not biological [they are 4th dimensional], they have been "genetically" manipulated. By that what I mean, specifically, is that these simple mind-attachment entities have been modified by a more complex entity, to suit a purpose. The complex entity I speak of is alien, and uses a largely "entity- based" technology in its realm. In the 3rd dimension, the above statement would translate thusly: the entities I speak of use a biological, not mechanical or metal-based technology. METAPHORICALLY, they fly biologically modified cars. They use biological machines. All of these machines are genetically modified conglomerates of biological technologies...METAPHORICALLY. But because they are 4th dimensional, NOTHING they use is biological, it is the 4th dimensional equivalent. They modify and use "living" 4th dimensional entities...that IS their technology.

I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying. It has occurred to me before (prior to reading about gnostics/similar beliefs) that this physical world that we call the real world or reality, is actually a construct of some controlling entity/entities (or possibly has been hijacked by some controlling entity/entities) and that what we see as real and solid flesh biology is actually the 'technology' for this entity - I suppose it's all just a matter of perspective.

The characteristics of this leech entity are such that our two separate consciousness's [ours and its] become melded. But the leech entity is morose by nature. It makes our awareness morose. The more morose our perception becomes, the more solidified ["calcified"] into our consciousness the leech entity becomes.

Yes it's true, it's completely interwoven into our awareness. I would agree it is morose (like it says in the quote in OP: 'The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now') - but also it is the root of self-importance, or what is often called 'ego'. So, for example, in the same moment one can have a genuine authentic and valuable realisation, whilst at the same time the parasitic mind will focus on a feeling of specialness about having that realisation. That's how intrinsic it has become.

Before everyone starts screaming gloom and doom, ask yourself a simple question...what do you do with mosquitos and leeches? The 4th dimensional leech creature's weakness is that it is morose. It cannot sustain comfortable attachment to a centered, loving, calm, beautiful or healthy mind without extreme discomfort to itself. Its food source of like-mindedness dries up in a healthy mind. It dis-attaches of its own volition.

I agree that this is a logical strategy, but also to work on reducing one's self-importance. I think both these are equally important. To help explain, you're probably familiar with those self-help books about becoming more positive and changing one's life and getting anything we want? A lot of those authors have huge egos/delusions of grandeur. They may appear loving/happy/bountifully positive but very important about themselves. It's upholding that importance in our lives that stops us from perceiving more. The part of us that wants to show others we have all the answers. Most people feel they need to know something/have some belief. They can't easily just say 'I don't know' or even 'I don't know for sure'. When you can maintain that genuine awe and not try to mold existence to one specific belief system - that's when the magic can happen.

It's like this whole predator thing, even with that we have to keep a part of us impartial as to what is going on. Maybe from our current perspective it's hard to get the full picture. Maybe something is distorting or limiting our perception, like looking through a colander with its many holes - we can only see through those holes, we don't see everything.
But then it becomes a fine juggling act to not be too impartial as to not act at all. And since reducing self-importance will expand perception, that seems like the ideal act.

Some shamans believe it is, hence, that religions themselves were born from the god-awful challenges these entities have brought to human consciousness...

I agree with that. It does seem something is very intent that we operate from a central concept that requires belief in a god

Thanks for your valuable contribution to the thread

Aelf

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
'Self-importance is man's greatest enemy. What weakens him is
feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of his fellow men.
Self-importance requires that one spend most of one's life offended
by something or someone.'

Carlos Castaneda, The Fire From Within

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Also in The Art of Dreaming (by Carlos Castaneda) Don Juan says:

"… most of our energy goes into upholding our importance… if we were capable of losing some of that importance, two extraordinary things would happen to us. One, we would free our energy from trying to maintain the illusory idea of our grandeur; and two we would provide ourselves with enough energy to ... catch a glimpse of the actual grandeur of the universe."

originally posted by: Aelfrede
'Self-importance is man's greatest enemy. What weakens him is
feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of his fellow men.
Self-importance requires that one spend most of one's life offended
by something or someone.'

Carlos Castaneda, The Fire From Within

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here are some quotes regarding the mood of a warrior and also self-pity:

"The hardest thing in the world is to assume the mood of a warrior," he said. "It is of no use [my emphasis] to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior."

'Journey to Ixtlan', Carlos Castaneda

"There is no way to get rid of self-pity for good; it has a definite place and character in our lives, a definite facade which is recognizable. Thus, every time the occasion arises, the facade of self-pity becomes active. It has a history. But if one changes the facade, one shifts its place of prominence. One changes facades by shifting the component elements of the facade itself. Self-pity is useful to the user because he feels important and deserving of better conditions, better treatment, or because he is unwilling to assume responsibility for the acts that brought him to the state that elicited self-pity.

Changing the facade of self-pity means only that one has assigned a secondary place to a formerly important element. Self-pity is still a prominent feature; but it has now taken a position in the background, in the same fashion that the idea of one's impending death, the idea of a warrior's humbleness, or the idea of responsibility for one's acts were all in the background at one time for a warrior, without ever being used until the moment he became a warrior."

'Tales of Power', Carlos Castaneda

A warrior acknowledges his pain but he doesn't indulge in it. The mood of the warrior who enters into the unknown is not one of sadness; on the contrary, he's joyful because he feels humbled by his great fortune, confident that his spirit is impeccable, and above all, fully aware of his efficiency. A warrior's joyfulness comes from having accepted his fate, and from having truthfully assessed what lies ahead of him.

'Tales of Power', Carlos Castaneda

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

Ever heard of the term "As above, so below?"
The new series "Stranger things" speak about MK ultra and governmental plans with mind control programs and experimentation with the paranormal. It also reveals the predator you mentioned. If you read my past threads, you will know what this predator is, because i've been trying to expose it here on ATS for months now.

The screaching owl/Lilith /Inana/Semiramis/the serpent. It is also explained by Jonathan Kleck in detail. It explains why we have two minds. One good and one Evil.

Stranger things reveals this predator hidden in the upside down.

The Movie "Under the Skin" Starring Scarlet Johansen also reveals the nature of this predator, once we become trapped by it. Warning, this is the creepiest scene I had ever seen in my life. It kept me awake for days. So I rate this Rated R because it is pure horror, so be prepared mentally before watching it. But it is this predators nature. Lilith has the title of "queen of heaven" for a reason. She is a "flyer", and the movie below is basicaly telling the tale of an Alien being that came to earth, luring men into the Upside down. (As above so below) the mirrow world or "the Void", which is a refference to the rabbit hole in Alice in wonderland.

If you can, do some research on what I wrote here and combine your research with mine. (See my past threads, specifically the ones titled "Her name is Alice" plus Jonathan Klecks own revelation.

Once you see it, you will see it everywhere. Just a warning, there is no going back once you do see it.

If you really want to open the can of worms, why do you think there is a rise of narcissism and feminism?

Just letting you know, all the dots connect.

Edit to Add:

R$E reveals the agenda of the Illuminati.

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 10 Aug 2016 07:32:37 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 10 Aug 2016 07:32:37 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join