It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be more terrifying if we were actually all alone. There was no curtain. There was no one to blame or nothing to blame. That we are all alone, and we all die alone and that there is nothing after you die. I think I would take anything over that but I find myself starting to drift to materialism losing any sense of higher self

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

lol when you become the same as chaos himself youll experience such... reason I laugh as that veil is the thin line of awareness when asleep and awake dream and not dreaming. Heaven is only someone that's flipped inside of their dream world instead of reality from having become one with chaos and have been influenced by their hidden desires, greeds or hates to form that "heaven" yet they don't remember all the details... awareness of this as it occurs is possible, as essentially there is no life and death just dream bubble after dream bubble something I like to call quantum foam.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
No truer words spoken: "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods," Albert Einstein.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Aelfrede

You know that Castaneda is a liar and a thief?

And that Don Juan is Fiction?

And that the supposed tribe he belongs to does not exist?

Good read anyhow..

The real disturbing part, is that there are people who believe this drug induced paranoia.
Damn, get a friggin grip.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

when "it" ceases to be scary no matter what "it" is, fearlessness arises... in such a manner how can any paranoia exist?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Patience is waiting for the lord of death to slap them in the mouth for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

A step into the weird.....

I actually believe this. It echoes my own thoughts.

Where I disagree.....consume the predator.

Evolve, absorb, eat, celebrate its proximity because a feast is before you. All that it is not, you are. Fearless, painless, strong, immortal.

Be a demon eater. The brides-groom of death and karma.

The aura of awerness the OP speaks of, right on. Power is not our concern, balance is.

We are the new breed/ true breed. We are a thick, deep rooted mountain of a tree....with no distinction between ourselves and the earth we grow in.

Mountains of this earth in our own right.

Mountains of unshaking faith and resolve.

The enemies we have strengthen us, enbolden us. Their imposed pain and consumption makes us impervious to pain and loss. Their relentless beating upon us, slashing of us, and crushing of us...., makes for hardened bones of iron, thick scales of fiberous hide for skin, and rocks for flesh.

and then our souls .....Beacons of light that pierce deep into the night, flames that would burn hell itself.

We should thank our enemies. They make us stronger, teach us, push us to evolve.

Then with the nobility and power of an angry bull, and the fierceness and cunning of a wild lion, we shall feast upon the darkness like unchallenged eagles.....until light becomes the imbalance and we the wicked to our enemies for our gross strength.

Perhaps when the prey is also the predator there will be lasting balance.

If not, the cycle continues. We are immortal to live it, and those who are not, are not.

/end weird.

edit on 8 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Castenada's works were faked, based upon artfully presented and compelling concepts borrowed from multiple areas of human experience. His cognition was based upon the sum of his perception, experience, study of existing thought systems, and his personal connection to the great mystery...just like everyone else. He was an academic fraud, and had many other failings besides. Nonetheless, shamans have spoken long before Castenada of the leeching beings which attach to human consciousness. Castenada mentioning these beings cannot negate the pervasive human mythos regarding these creatures.

The presumption of these creatures is not hysterical or paranoid, but rational by itself. The presumption that these "entities" exist is based upon some simple assumptions: 1] multiple dimensions do exist, and/or there are realms outside our perception/instruments where animate entities may dwell [other spectrums of light, or other states of matter or dark matter, or quantum waves, or fourth dimension, or parallel dimensional systems would be examples of the above, even 3 dimensional life from other planets would qualify for the first assumption]. The second assumption is even easier: 2] if there are other forms of animate beings [biological or otherwise] outside our perceptual range, they are not unnatural, and may even mimic life as we know it.

If quantum mechanics were to point to each dimension [or state of things] being a directly connected [but different] reflection of every other state of things, then we can see the confluence which might allow these other-dimensional entities into our earthly 3-dimensional mindspace. In other words, if mosquitos suck our blood here in the 3rd dimension, what is the translation of "mosquito" in the 4th dimension? If there are such things as 4th dimensional leeches, or mosquitos carrying deadly disease, what might they look like? How might they behave? If you don't believe in science, then ask this - if God would allow a mosquito to kill a human child with malaria on earth [for whatever reason], wouldn't God also allow other dimensional beings to kill on earth [for the same reason]?

Shamans are often perceptual-occupants of other-dimensions by trade. Shamans perceive different reality, often through culturally/mythically colored lenses, surely, but it is perception nonetheless. Shamans have perceived these entities. Even I, a humble common "warrior", have seen these things.

What my small perception has shown me PERCEPTUALLY is this: these things are attachments to human consciousness...alien attachments to human consciousness, like leeches. Although these creatures are not biological [they are 4th dimensional], they have been "genetically" manipulated. By that what I mean, specifically, is that these simple mind-attachment entities have been modified by a more complex entity, to suit a purpose. The complex entity I speak of is alien, and uses a largely "entity- based" technology in its realm. In the 3rd dimension, the above statement would translate thusly: the entities I speak of use a biological, not mechanical or metal-based technology. METAPHORICALLY, they fly biologically modified cars. They use biological machines. All of these machines are genetically modified conglomerates of biological technologies...METAPHORICALLY. But because they are 4th dimensional, NOTHING they use is biological, it is the 4th dimensional equivalent. They modify and use "living" 4th dimensional entities...that IS their technology.

What we have attached to our consciousness is a modified 4th dimensional leech applied by a more complex 4th dimensional entity to occupy our 3rd dimensional human consciousness .

repeat: What we have attached to our consciousness is a modified 4th dimensional leech applied by a more complex 4th dimensional entity to partially occupy our 3rd dimensional human consciousness vicariously.

The characteristics of this leech entity are such that our two separate consciousness's [ours and its] become melded. But the leech entity is morose by nature. It makes our awareness morose. The more morose our perception becomes, the more solidified ["calcified"] into our consciousness the leech entity becomes. The alien entity which operates the leech is also not interested in the flowering of our consciousness, but rather seeks access to our consciousness THROUGH the conscious leech creature.

Before everyone starts screaming gloom and doom, ask yourself a simple question...what do you do with mosquitos and leeches? The 4th dimensional leech creature's weakness is that it is morose. It cannot sustain comfortable attachment to a centered, loving, calm, beautiful or healthy mind without extreme discomfort to itself. Its food source of like-mindedness dries up in a healthy mind. It dis-attaches of its own volition. Some shamans believe it is, hence, that religions themselves were born from the god-awful challenges these entities have brought to human consciousness...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Is the 4th dimensional leech creature In every mind of just a few? I wonder what it gets its nourishment on, dopamine? Would the parasitic leech demon ever detach or does it have to stay as part of evolution?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jtignored

God doesn't allow sh-t life does.

Life doesn't need permission to be function or evolve as that is the very nature of life itself. If anyone wants the big mysterious name of god? EGO ergo his dumb ass doesn't matter in the slightest in the sphere of things, keep people ignorant? Sure that's what the monotheistic god wanted... slaves and devotion, stupid idiots not equals f-ck that guy... he likely works in Denny's now and forgot who he once was having fallen so far into stupidity.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

huh? whatever

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

I don't know if they are attached in every mind or just a few. the perception I was given was very powerful, not psychedelic, and quite brief. the damn things looked like an octopus with a cranky attitude. They attached to the head, and got more "hardened" as their consciousness merged with the host's. The other [more complicated] entities used the leeches as "viewers" into our dimension in the brief scene I saw. They feed 4th dimensionally, not on blood...on what I do not know. What they feed on is not clear to me. But I was shown a direct interface [remote viewing, I am NOT a shaman] with the creature. It was an octopus that could change shape/appearance. it was stupid, basically about equal to a common human in intelligence. It had a close "affinity" to our consciousness, which is why it was selected as an entity to be modified, but its personality-essence was uniformly dour. The more complex entities seemingly only modified it only slightly to better link with our third dimensional consciousness and to allow them better interface. I was not shown their true intent for attaching the leeches, it may just be a 4th dimensional x-box sort of thing. idk. But I was shown the more complex creatures' character, and they were multidimensional, extremely intelligent, ugly and NOT benign.

In terms of detaching the leech, the impression I had was that these octopus would HATE being around [inside] a SHINING bright optimistic mind. They would detach like a broken iPhone, and their creators/manipulators could do nothing about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Love this thread. And let me share with you how even Led Zeppelin wants to deceive you into the light.

Listen to and understand the original title of the song "in the light" and the outtake with the creepy alternate lyric's and with the song title "Everyone make's it through" I share with this OP in mind, I find this odd.

I ain't kiddin' here, this is too scary and creepy.

Keep in mind most people and fans of LZ have never heard this version before. To me the OP has shined a light (pun intended).
Just listen to it.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Sounds a bit like the Archon mythos. I wonder how many versions are told before its recognized as an underlying truth or reality? Or is it possible its just representing some other natural function of reality...

Absolutely. Remember that all of our brains are based on the 'reptilian' brain, and while in the womb, until about 12 weeks or so, we look exactly like a tadpole would.

I read all of Castaneda's books when I was a teenager, many years ago. At the time I thought they were great books, but didn't actually believe anything in them. I have since realized that it is quite possible that much of it is true, if perhaps the truth is veiled in certain ways. I should really read them again, with the additional perspective I've learned in the decades since...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Love this thread. And let me share with you how even Led Zeppelin wants to deceive you into the light.

Keep in mind most people and fans of LZ have never heard this version before. To me the OP has shined a light (pun intended).
Just listen to it.

Dude, this is the version from their album in the pic. We all heard it before, and love it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtignored

originally posted by: Naturallywired

Just listen to it.

Dude, this is the version from their album in the pic. We all heard it before, and love it.
No you are wrong. It's a outtake.

Here is the version everyone is familiar with.

Which even more solidifies my point. Listen to the lyric's.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

I stand corrected. love zep

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
oh, I forgot the kicker. Like I mentioned earlier, IF there is a quantum confluence that allows dimensional bleedthrough, and some other entity is feeding on us in some way, does this leeching entity have a 3 dimensional equivalent? yes, it does.

I mentioned that it looks like an octopus with a sullen, humanlike disposition in the 4th dimension, in the perception I was shown. I was also shown its 3rd dimensional aspect.

In the third dimension, the 4th dimensional octopus creature is a simple stomach bacteria, that looks very spiderlike. The 3rd dimensional equivalent of the 4th dimensional octopus attaching to human consciousness, is a type of THE GENETICALLY MODIFIED BACTERIA that has been introduced into our human systems as something of an advanced, technological biological control weapon.

*shakes head* you cant make this shiz up. remote viewing is not for the faint of heart.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
yep, that's right. our consciousness's are artificially occupied by a technologically modified entity that appears as an octopus in the 4th dimension, and as an artificially introduced, modified stomach bacteria that has negative [alien] influences upon human consciousness, and may be responsible for the shockingly low-levels of weak human character and expression we see proliferating today on earth. when mosquitos and leeches exists, they likely exist everywhere. this one is truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Keep in mind most people and fans of LZ have never heard this version before.

Thanks for posting. I can't believe I never heard this version before. This is one of my favorite songs of all time, I used to play guitar and sing lead in a Zep tribute band back in the '80s. I have to say I like the popular version much better though, but still very interesting to hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join