It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aelfrede

this just reminds me of a lot of things i've been reading lately , it kind of makes sense I think that this whatever it is the "flyer!" feeds on us , and somehow "the mushroom" is here to help us defeat this

it's like you dont show that you are attacking it because it creates more defenses to protect itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In the interest of denying ignorance.

Unfortunately, there was no Don Juan, and Castaneda never met him. He made the whole thing up. It earned him a doctorate from the Department of Anthropology at UCLA. But once they learned about the fraud, they took the doctorate back—the only case I know of where this has happened.
Read more at indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

It came to light awhile ago that Casteneda ripped off Lama Grovinda's teachings, yes, Tibetan teachings and passed them off as Yaqui. So we are realistically talking cultural misappropriation of teachings from two different cultures right off the bat.

You just simply cannot base metaphysical principals, ideas ect off of something that is both a lie at worst, or a a mish-mash of cherry picked ideas at best.

There are no shortcuts to learning the basics.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Very insightful thread. S & F.

Brings to mind psychosis and explains why people with that condition hear voices telling them they are bad, going to hell, useless, and should kill themselves.

The creature is visible to the psychotic/schizophrenic. The veil is lifted.

Or they are just crazy. These aren't the only things these people see. Such ignorance hurts my head :/

Have you ever been psychotic?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here you go people, and for FREE. The "Internet Archive" has what looks like the complete works of Carlos Castaneda.

archive.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A lot of what Carlos experienced was brought on with Mescaline, Peyote, Salvia Divinorum, Jimson Weed and Marijuana, and an assortment of other alkaloids common to Mexico and the Sonoran desert.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am really diggin your post and going to read some of Castaneda's books, but I had a question. How come some people can sense or see these paranormal "entities" but others cannot? Is there something wrong with one or the other?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am really diggin your post and going to read some of Castaneda's books, but I had a question. How come some people can sense or see these paranormal "entities" but others cannot? Is there something wrong with one or the other?

Far as I've known it can be learned.
Once you know what you are looking for.
Kinda like a hunter scans the landscape and "unfocuses" their eyes just scanning for movement? Plus something would actually have to be there to 'see".

Part of the problem is a lot of stuff is out of our visual spectrum. If you have noticed in picture analysis they run things thru filters to enhance the possible images. If you go over to the Skinwalker forum there are some pic's there that Ryan had to filter to give you an idea of what he was seeing at the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Far as I've known it can be learned.
Once you know what you are looking for.
Kinda like a hunter scans the landscape and "unfocuses" their eyes just scanning for movement? Plus something would actually have to be there to 'see".

Part of the problem is a lot of stuff is out of our visual spectrum. If you have noticed in picture analysis they run things thru filters to enhance the possible images. If you go over to the Skinwalker forum there are some pic's there that Ryan had to filter to give you an idea of what he was seeing at the time.

Ah okay. I will check that out. Thanks for the reply.

Where is this forum located?
edit on 3-8-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You know that Castaneda is a liar and a thief?

And that Don Juan is Fiction?

And that the supposed tribe he belongs to does not exist?

Good read anyhow..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So if this predator, or flyer is beaten by having a tranquil mind, due to it short circuiting, or seizing since it can't process, or fliter human thoughts and won't function properly, then why do other religions or practices differ in that aspect?

Other Religions, like Hinduism or Buddhism, often practice to achieve such a thing, even Christianity kind of brags to a degree about the practice of focusing the mind on the teachings and examples of their, too patient Savior? Weather it be the idea of Zen to outsmart this flyer, or being pure of heart that one can't be deceived by it...Why do they differ from this presentation?

And if these Shamans nationality are Mexican, what where their main tribal heritage from? Also why wouldn't it be a common believe like Aztec, or Mayans for example, who where too busy sacrificing the other tribes, and paranoid about not feeding the Sun, blood?

Why isn't such a practice said to be done, to ward off Quetzalcoatl, like Sekmet Warded off Apep in the attempt to devour Ra, or his blood hungry mirror image, like it could ward off the Transformation of Shiva, into Kali, who would come down and head hunt her fellow Asuras, like the combative bitch she is?
edit on 3-8-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The shadow entities are what I was beginning to explain in one of my last threads "He Row to Hades", but I was intentionally cryptic in order to maintain an information edge until I reveal the rest later on in a handful of other threads.

The explanations in mythology are good examples but I'm going to express it in many more ways aiming towards various scientific hypothesis.

Altogether it'll probably be 25 threads worth, which is the meat of my book "The Latest Testament", and it centers on these "ghost-aliens" and even delving into using experimental technology to communicate directly with them.

You can call them whatever you want, Ghosts, Aliens, Demons or Angels, Robots from the Future...

I wish I had time to write this stuff, but I'm in the middle of multiple huge court battles to protect my Liberty and taking on the system directly is very challenging and it's an everyday all day job.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

First off "this predator" can also be described, as it was by Jacque Vallee as "the control system". So digging into some of the older threads here on ATS will explain a lot to you.

Secondly Castneda ripped of Tibetan Spirituality, fabricated his story as Yaqui Indian ( indigenous to Northern Mexico) so there IS no huge difference between his stuff and some forms of Buddhism. The Yaqui live in southern Arizona as well and aren't extinct FFS!!! They have "called BS" on Casteneda's writings and they know their own ways & spirituality.

Casteneda dressed up his fiction as having a Toltec history for the simple fact they ARE all gone and there would be no living members to challenge him. This is also done with other Nu-Age fakes with the Aztec metaphysical stuff.

You are challenging this like Casteneda's stuff is real.
It's Fiction.
Just like Game of Thrones.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

You know that Castaneda is a liar and a thief?

And that Don Juan is Fiction?

And that the supposed tribe he belongs to does not exist?

Good read anyhow..

Thank you!!!
Been saying it all thru this thread. With supporting links too!
JEEZE!!!

edit on 3-8-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

O nvm, I thought you were the Op...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

And btw, it ATS...it all about fiction or non-fiction...

Watch your language next time, there kids that come on here.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Interesting find. I read this today:

Mary was teaching one day, and she said, “The warden and guards will pursue anyone attempting to escape from prison, and dark spirits will arise to oppose anyone who shines with light. Do not fear the persecution you face on account of the Risen Savior and Mother Spirit, but have faith and endure, for your freedom is already won and all darkness has come to an end.”

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think it is fascinating how many people take the narrative in the OP as literal. It speaks volumes to the mindset of a majority of people, and actually scares me quite a bit.

Why would anyone interpret the story is figurative...a metaphorical message symbolizing the ego, like most new agey hocus pocus...when they can believe there are actual "non-organic" entities invading your mind?

It must be aliens.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So if I can get the gist of it, our brain is the same brain as the dark shadow being. It's connected to all minds and sucks the life force (glow) of humans? When you die, you can choose to enter the light in a lottery scenario of reincarnation or resist and also face more unknowns.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The original job or function of “the devil” was to balance high( psychic) energy that would have protected the developing Adam from it for a time.

This “devil” was a high energy civilization sort of like ancient Atlantis.

This “devil” held down this powerful energy, as the “Angels” held down the subtler light energy that protected Adam.

God commanded these forces to align their work with the Adamic developmental scheme.

The “devils” holding down their particular energy didn’t obey therefore (to make a long story short) precipitated the “Fall of Man”

The negative energy from this fall is “The Predator”

It takes the form of 5 negative archetypes:

Satan
Iblis
Gog
Magog
Dajjal (antichrist)

The number of all these negative archetypes is 588

Remember that number

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Eh... it's just Chaos of the Greek myths. It's the very veil of ignorance in the whole light and dark schema. You know the whole let there be light thing... is a dispelling of that ignorance it isn't a creation event. It's just people are stuck in Plato's cave allegory ignorantly reaching out with all of their senses and crying out in the dark empty concepts of things they've felt around on. Those that keep being born through the cave or passage of ignorance never actually leave it... thats the cycle of birth and death.

Once you've dispelled ignorance you'll give off a light of it... and then the shadow being will want to cuddle you on the edge of that light and it's eyes will reflect that light you are in the darkness once you leave the cocoon of the body... it's opposite of chaos that is if you can get out of that dark embrace. That light is beyond the black and white conceptual of feeling around in the cave... the red light or flower is the typical root or red thread of life the river of blood or menses that is the entrance of all human life... the ancient Greeks used to celebrate the Goddess if they made it out of the cave by having special thrones to drink such menses... this is merely the vampiric realm where others considered higher in power or status start feeding off of those ignorantly left in the cave... well they are too... as all conditioned beings are subjected or slave to that chain of causation... all living beings that are still attached and lost behind the veil.

Once one makes it out of the cave, one sits fearlessly so the orb weaver or spider queen will test your limits of fear... dance you like a puppet on her web to bait other people to feed her children outside of the cave. There are fine threads all over this entire world, no matter where you are there is a spider no more than 3 feet away from you... their threads are everywhere like little trip wires that communicate signals to each other like wifi... still in the cave and dream bubble at this point. She will whisper how beautiful and special you are to have made it that far... and ego grows to an even worse condition than before... enough to be danced and puppeted around the cave like you know something.

Of course if you can make it past that delusion then you may be carried off by the wasp woman if it attacks one of the spiders in a battle for you and wins... you'll of course then be carried into yet another cocoon and weaved in with a maggot to devour you as food for a new wasp... in the darkness of ignorance many call the maggot the greys it will grow beside you when large enough grab it with all of your might like the teddy bear we give children so it isn't so scary at night. It will wrestle and thrash on you but eventually surrender but crawl inside of you once you fall asleep again.

Eventually you'll find yourself growing inside of a fig from having been a wasp with human illusion and drop to the ground and take root. It is important to hone meditation constantly... eventually the grey will burst out of you like a humming bird leaving the ground husk of your shell behind yet still a seed, by moon light you will grow up through the very hole that it left to run back into the cave as that is as far as it's cycle goes.

Chaos then sends another being named Gaia... many call this being earth, but that's only the being that inhabits you next to have love and empathy over the entire cycle. Still attached to the wheel but very subtlety. Very timid she is and looks very similar to Spielberg's E.T. in color but very cautious more humanistic eyes and loves all life to the extreme... this is where Jainism tend to end up. The mind is sealed at this point and there is no falling backwards however, one must respect all life as the very earth will renew you moment to moment to moment. Death has been over come and more and more knowledge of the universe grows out from all of this... however she has crawled inside no different than the grey except the grey is an insectoid and easy to anger and attack and defend and hunt and gather etc etc sting and bite with the mouth. Gaia however, wants to make all life happy and tries to guide it that way it's a very kind compassionate energy and unlike having to wrestle the grey insectoid you simply have to ask her to leave and she will exit from you... but loves you enough to still be in devotion but no longer inside of you unless you invite her back in for protection as there is a fight going on...

The gods and demigods or titans, devas and asuras.

Eventually time will become meaningless, more and more of reality becomes clear and over time omnipotence starts to develop more and more... no mysteries left, chaos will also be seen as order as all that arises also passes where both extremes have been seen as an inseparable whole, that lands into the middle ground of being of full buddhahood of awakening.

Of course one can enter the fray in any of the realms of duality as an objective observer... or see that creation and destruction is really no different, however for life to develop out of the petri dish of bacteria to a higher life form it must evolve through the lowest states all the way back up through the human state it once already thought it was.

It's quite the mental journey... from the smallest single celled being all the way up through, until eventually simply crystalline being with a mountain of decay known as a human form with two centers the 3rd eye and the ear... clear seeing and clear hearing in full awareness and free from suffering or full awakening.

When one passes from this stage that only persists due to others attachments to the form or concepts that they think you to be, expect you to be, or want you to be... instead of what any of this actually is, then one takes the rainbow body and becomes no different than a light or spirit being that can be anywhere or anything at any time in a pure abode or pure land...

The silliest part is as if someone fell asleep during a movie and dreamt that that was their life... instead of what it actually was. Any wonder why when the historical buddha was asked by a man what he was he simply said he was awake? We was in the mans dream and knew it. Yet the man had no idea he was the one sleep walking through life.

Objectivity... with no labels names or forms, no place to go, nothing to do, as it all happens in the same exact place anyway and the rest is just the suchness in the cave or in the mortal womb trying to be reborn into the immortal womb. No need to wait for maitreya as that is every awakened being that puts both feet on the ground as a bodhisattva.

This has simply been my experience no need to grasp at is and yell crap about it... if any of it makes sense to you fine if not then it is what it is and I;m not trying to make anything different out of it just relay what I have been a witness to as an objective observer or watcher of all of this passing by as it arises and ceases, arises and ceases ad infinitum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join