It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video analysis of Russian /Turkish prospects in a war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This youtube video offers a rather detailed and up to date listing of Russian and Turkish forces as well as actual analysis how an air war between them might go. Sadly, it's just air war analyzed, though there's mention of second part.

Russia vs Turkey: Air war

It's not realistic in the political sense, as it has usual wargaming rules of conventional wars and no outside allies, plus it has a puppet as a part time narrator, but still, other aspects are worthy of watching.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So , if I read correctly , it is missing a good part of the stuff it would take to make a viable scenario . And what is the kick-off ? Wars just dont happen on their own.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
These are not war game rules at all. I turned it off before 30 seconds, when the puppet says "We ignore moral, allies, etc." These are not war game rules at all.

I've run OPFOR for war games in the US Army. WITH RUSSIANS while cross training in Germany. The Russian military is powerful force, but not in the way that 90% of American's think.

Get a subscription to Jane's if you want war count totals, which is all this video is good for, barely.
edit on 2-8-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

top topics

join