It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt Of Terrorist Attack Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't normally post this sort of thing, in fact this is my first time however I am compelled. Last nights dream was so vivid that I woke up relieved and quite shaken.

I was watching a sporting event on TV, the sporting event is a detail I cannot remember. There was quite a shocking terrorist attack live on TV and a whole section of the stadium collapsed near a corner, bringing hundreds of spectators down with it. I remember turning off the TV before crying and waking up.

I don't like these dreams! Please no more.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

I imagine a lot of people will be having these dreams the closer it gets to the Olympicss, especially around ATS. Your brain is trying to process everything.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sometimes dreams reflect your strongest thoughts. Sort of a way for your mind to self-fulfill and let go safely.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Before I read the OP, I knew what your dream was about.

There may or may not be some terrorist plot for the Olympics, I don't believe there will be. I don't think there's been any terrorist activity in S.America associated with 'Islamic' Terroists anyway.

What I have been thinking of late though is that one of the Stadiums will collapse but not from a bombing of any kind, just from shoddy work which was done too quickly in time for the games to commence!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have dreams I worked for jml and I ordered a million super hoses .i also shave under water in a swimming pool . Just turn the tele off.

Ps wanna buy a super hose

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Isis is alive and well in South America.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Sometimes dreams reflect your strongest thoughts. Sort of a way for your mind to self-fulfill and let go safely.

Haha. That's most certainly not the case!

new topics

top topics

join