It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump labels Clinton 'the devil' and suggests election will be rigged

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

If thats true Screw him. Even so still better than clinton.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

OOh i hope so. fire sale!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: cuckooold

Seeing is to how the Democratic Primary was rigged, why wouldn't he have a concern?

Short term memory loss?

You do know that a primary vote and a general election vote are two entirely different things, governed by two entirely different rules, regulations, and laws right?

Oh right, those current top of the line, voting machines that are impenetrable. I forgot.

People are faulty, Rules have loopholes, regulations can be bought and only laws do not apply to a Clinton.

You'll have your queen soon enough, some of us will fight it tool and nail however.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
What I don't get is why Trump is spending all his billions if he knew it was rigged? Trump is such a blowhard that even if he does win the hypocrisy of the win will still be business as usual-and lots of hyperbole for at least four years.

Trump isn't spending anything. To date he's out about $4 million of his own money, but he can repay that debt from his campaign coffers at any time.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Folks can figuratively speak , right ? Or is the left taking that away as part of the PC attack on the Freedom Of Speech ? Know how many times I have heard a lopsided NCAA Football game described as such by the announcers ?

Folks can speak figuratively but when your allusions are violence in the streets killing the opposition out of revenge, it's on you to clarify what you mean. Personally I would rather Trump say what he means instead.. unless of course that's what he was doing all along.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'd be concerned too, if the democrats can rig their own elections, they can also do it nationwide!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
Secondly, Trump is not the one he says said "He also promised a “bloodbath” if the Democrats attempted to “steal” the election.". The person the author is talking about in this section of the article is Roger Stone.

So...if you are going to bash Donald Trump, at least keep it to things that he has actually said or done (and there is lots to mine there).

If Trump doesn't agree with the things the spin masters are saying about him, he can start denouncing them. They're where corruption in this country starts anyways. Until he says they're wrong, he's tacitly endorsing their opinions.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Folks can figuratively speak , right ? Or is the left taking that away as part of the PC attack on the Freedom Of Speech ? Know how many times I have heard a lopsided NCAA Football game described as such by the announcers ?

Folks can speak figuratively but when your allusions are violence in the streets killing the opposition out of revenge, it's on you to clarify what you mean. Personally I would rather Trump say what he means instead.. unless of course that's what he was doing all along.

Did Trump really say all that ? Word for word ? Or your "interpretation" ? Reality check . You are not Trump...just an individual that thinks they know what someone else is thinking
Classic ...but old hat

edit on 8/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Did Trump really say all that ? Word for word ? Or your "interpretation" ? Reality check . You are not Trump...just an individual that thinks they know what someone else is thinking
Classic ...but old hat

It's the same thing. If the media is putting words in Trumps mouth, it's his job to correct the record, especially when people are doing it on his behalf. If he doesn't do so, then he supports those words uttered in his name.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
I generally ignore "stuff" like that said abot me. Because folks know it for the sh** it is
Of course , some folks want to believe
Pity. Waste of a good potential in the way of intellect.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I like how people just automatically assume EVERY election ever is 100% rigged JUST because voting can be tampered with. It's such a weird fallacy.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Those who can, will.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

True, but that doesn't make it a smart belief.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

True, but that doesn't make it a smart belief.

Neither is it smart belief thinking your vote counts when Voting when the electoral college is rigged against you

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Good thing that isn't true.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Only when it has to be. If people are playing along no reason to rig it.

Is why the situation with Hillary happened when it came to Bernie. We the people weren't playing along with the desired results.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The Bernie situation happened because people don't fully understand the primary process. Nor do they fully understand that the primary selection process is COMPLETELY different and falls under different rules than the general election.

Primaries are ran by private organizations who have every right to choose their candidate any way they please. If that means stacking the deck against a candidate, then so be it. You don't have to like it; I certainly don't, but it isn't illegal nor a sign of corruption in the general election.

Here is something to consider. You do know that BOTH third parties running in the election had the least democratic process for nominating a candidate don't you? They literally just said, "Here, we are going to have this guy/girl run for us," and that was that. So do keep that in mind.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: cuckooold

I do not understand what his problem is. The elections are already rigged. The only choices are between two evil, incompetent buffoons, who should not be permitted to look after a wad of pocket lint, leave alone a nation. The fix is in.

Any candidate who makes it past the primaries seems to be a sociopath. Heck, 90% of the ones who run are sociopaths.

P.S.

I'm not a psychologist, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Tell that to FLORIDA lol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join