It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Rights Watch Reports that US Government Tortured Children- Paul Craig Roberts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I concur, nicely put. Sorry,

I get tired of being the member of a nation who has been criticised in the past as having the worst human rights record just on the say so of media quoting some social justice warriors.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That is thick interview going far behind my speculations. Good/bad guy narrative have no sense in this game. Mainstreet will always lose and many will participate in self slaughter. I see myself on Prague squares during "velvet revolution" in 1989.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Nobody is comparing USA with NK. Basic question is: Do have the institution running Guantanamo any right to criticise human rights abuse in other countries? At least it is hypocrisy combined with great portion of hubris.

To extend it: Should be extremely violent society in duty of world policemen? I do not think so.

BTW is "in duty" correct or should I use "on duty" in this sentence?
edit on 2-8-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: question

For clarity: I have nothing against citizens of USA or Israel or Russia or any other country. They have only very limited responsibility of respective governments actions. So from my side there is no bashing of America. There is bashing of USA government.

In fact I'm in opposition to sentences like "Americans did it". Even sentences like "Bush did it" are wrong. Bushes and Clintons are just (very rich) puppets. This "decision makers" do no decisions.
edit on 2-8-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Finally I can not resist. Our glorified president V. Havel with Bush (the older one who had some brain cells). It is perfect illustration where we ended ... in soft and comforting hug of war criminal. link

edit on 2-8-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Thanks for your reply,

Initially I was posting regarding the criticism levelled at my country Australia on occasions and attempting to compare those allegations with treatment of children in other countries. Probably didn't come out right in my post.

Kind regards,

Bally

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join