It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religions of heaven and hell: What happens to Children who die?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken
Say for example I lost my 3 year old son who can barely speak or make decisions on his own.
I mean they can't deserve hell because he's way to young to be conscious of what's right and wrong, but he also didn't live long enough to do good deeds and earn paradise. The religions I know of that believe in heaven and hell are Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism and Islam. What will happen to "my 3 year old son" according to those religions?

Greetings and Namaste, friend. I don't subscribe to any religions that you mentioned, yet I have studied all of them, and thus I have gone beyond them. To answer your question, simply children who died early in life, they are resurrected after death in a more perfect world. If your son died at age 3, he will get a new body at the same age. He is currently being cared for by angels in that world who are trained to take care of children. They are raised until about 16 years old. These children get full education from the Guardian Angels and are well trained for their future journey toward God. Since your son died at age 3, he did not receive the Divine Spirit of God yet. However, he will receive the Spirit of God during his life in pre-Heaven.

Your son's physical body will be the same minus any illnesses he may have had. If he chooses God as his life journey, he will be transformed into the next level of existence with a new body that is more Etheric but can become physical if the host desires it. It is the same body used by Master Jesus when he resurrected.

Hell is only an illusion and is not an actual place. Do not worry about Hell. God is beyond merciful, beyond peaceful, and beyond beautiful. Darkness and hell only exist in the Mind of Man.

In the meantime while you wait to reunite with your son, focus on the Kingdom of God. Seek and you shall find.

edit on 10/11/2016 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join