It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple's SIRI Censoring Anti-Hillary Film

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just found this on Drudge tonight.
Apparently people searching for top grossing documentary 'Hillary's America: The Secret History of The Democrat Party'...are not given directions to the nearest theater where it is showing. With other films, there is no problem.
The link from Drudge takes one to a Twitter page where many people are reporting the same thing happening to them.

Is Apple and SIRI in the tank for Hillary and censoring this film?

Siri is now completely censoring any search for Hillary's America, the top grossing documentary of 2016.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
these hillary supporters are going to get us all killed.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say almost all major corporations are on side with their chosen candidate (Hillary). I'm not surprised by this.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have the latest update of SIRI and the first result is the official website of the movie.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Have you asked for directions for it? Where it's showing in your area?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Of course Apple has joined in with Google , Facebook , Twitter , etc in doing this. If you look , these are 3 of the companies that have offshored their business heavily . To locations that they can hire a person for 15 USD a day with no overtime...Work em 20 hrs for that same 15 dollars. Hillary as President would , of necessity , be their candidate of choice.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't buy apple products! I keep telling people this, it's overpriced junk, it tracks you everywhere and if you think that they didn't give the FBI their encryption keys, good luck with that

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: projectvxn

Have you asked for directions for it? Where it's showing in your area?

Tried multiple forms of that and received zero results.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The manager for Milo, baked alaska, thinks Apple is censoring the anti-Hillary movie?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
The manager for Milo, baked alaska, thinks Apple is censoring the anti-Hillary movie?

Many people are seeing it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well this is typical.

We already know other internet services are censoring and re-directing and mis-directing away from anything remotely resembling anti-Democrat.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
ya..the fix is in..deep!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I searched too. I found the #1 documentary on IMDB.
Also took note of #2 doc, which is Gleason.
Number 3 is Clinton Cash.

I searched accordingly, even asking for Hillary's America
documentary, adding movie on second search.
Siri returned result "I coudn't find anything"

Then I searched "Gleason documentary movie".
Siri returned many results.

Moving along, searched Clinton Cash documentary,
search results returned nothing.

Searched Clinton Cash documentary movie,
returned "Sorry I dont see any Clinton Cash
documentary movies"

Yep, Siri is definitely playing dumb, and
censoring!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well this is typical.

We already know other internet services are censoring and re-directing and mis-directing away from anything remotely resembling anti-Democrat.

...And it only gets worse if Hillary gets in charge of the country.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I just tested it. It's the language processing that's dumb.

"Hillary's America Movie" - I don't see any hillary's america movies
"hillary's America" - Produces a search
"What is Hillary's America Playing" - Sorry, I don't see any scheduled games or scores for that request
"Where is Hillary's America Playing" - I don't know what team Hillary's America plays for
"Where is the movie Hillary's America playing" - I don't see any movies matching "Hillary's America playing nearby editor"

Pretty pathetic for anybody on Milo's team. Any tech editor should know that Siri voice commands are terrible.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Nothing about this election cycle is honest, ethical, or legit.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Funny during the search she picked up all the background
conversations. People 2 rooms away in fact.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Nice one S&F!

Apple is dark - check
Mr Khan is dark -check
Saudi Arabia connected Khan is a conman- check

Is their "Mr Khan exposee thead yet?
Breitbart has a great article posted.
Larry Elder is disscussing it right now.

I am mobile today so go for it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
..and Jeff Bezos of Amazon just became a Pentagon advisor your countries gone mad

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Of course Apple has joined in with Google , Facebook , Twitter , etc in doing this. If you look , these are 3 of the companies that have offshored their business heavily . To locations that they can hire a person for 15 USD a day with no overtime...Work em 20 hrs for that same 15 dollars. Hillary as President would , of necessity , be their candidate of choice.

No surprise in anyway shape or form.

All of those platforms are being insidiously used for us to create voluntary profiles of ourselves for the elite that seek to control us. There is no difference between any of them in my book. Even if they started out as an independent creation, which I highly doubt, they were co-opted so quickly that no one would know.

We now have google's pokemon go building 3d maps of everything that Google could not do, with the added bonus of people unknowingly spying on each other in real time.

It is only a matter of time before Zuckerberg rolls out his oculus and the good people of Facebook fight over plugging themselves into the virtual reality world!

Sorry to get a little off topic there, but one thing you can know for sure is that the AI that is being created has one goal in mind and that is control of the masses.

Keeping people from seeing the corrupt nature of Shillary is impossible considering how much the information is available. They have already conditioned the masses with cognitive dissonance and it works the same for democrat and republican alike.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join