It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Khan is simply pointing out what all Americans are aware of anyway.. That Donald Trump has led a life sheltered from "real world" emotions and experiences.

But the way Kzir Khan has been showing up on various TV segments this week, he is also loving the limelight and taking advantage of his brief tenure in the spot-light. The guy is now fully Americanized. I have no doubt that we'll see Khan in a future movie about this crazy election cycle.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

LOL

Khan being Muslim Brotherhood was never mentioned in the articles.

Red Herring.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

LOL

Khan has been exposed.

And I suppose you think the deleted website is fake too.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

“…(T)he invariable and basic rules of Islamic law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah,” Khan wrote in an academic paper in 1983 while studying in Saudi Arabia. “All other juridical works… must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.”

Kahn is full of crap, he is now finding out what it means to have freedom of speech when it comes back and bite you in the rear end.

That is why Muslim like him are radical Muslims helping bring into the country wealthy Muslim that will help cement with their money an Islamic state in the US, where Islamic law thanks to our freedom of religion will be eroding our own constitution. by numbers.

Wake up and see the deception, lies and corruption.

This no about what Trump did or not, this about Mr. Khan and who he truly is.

No his son either.

If you agree with the reconstruction of America into an Islamic state I am sure that Mr. Khan is a great example.

A man of religion, a religion that in its fundamentalism is a cult and have no room for freedoms

Religions like that have not room in America. Thank our constitution that I as a women have the right to speak my mind without been stone to death.

That is Sharia for you.

I disrespect Khan no his son.

BTW watch out on the posting you are conflicting yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I sure that by the way some people are posting on Khan and Hillary they will pray that Hillary change her mind and nominate Khan as a running mate.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

At $500k a head, #Khan sells citizenship. "Concerned with immigration"- Khan tossed his dead son around at the #DNC to PROTECT HIS SALES.

Read about this yesterday. Khan is a muslim immigration lawyer who profits on selling refugee seats. I'm more Surprised the democrats never looked into his background.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And today's wisdom from Khizr .....

Khizr Khan Lies on CNN, Says “No Such Thing as Sharia Law”

The problem for him is that he keeps adding to the narrative to the point that now he is having to defend himself rather than promote the "narrative". The "narrative" has fallen apart long ago, it is naked Islamic terrorist aggression we see on full display. Wonder how he really feels about his son, the apostate rebel, fighting and killing the jihadi terrorist or do they "not exist" as well? I am getting as sick of seeing this guy's smug face as I was Debbie Whatsername Schultz.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yes the law firm is now panicking too, with Mr. Khan moment of fame, with littler as 500,000 dollars the firm Mr. Kahn works for can secure an America foreign visa for the wealthy applicant and their families.

Yes is more to be debated now, I am sure the Firm is not going to like all this.

If you do a search into the "E2 Treaty Investor and EB5 Investor Services and Immigration Services", which were his specialties advertised on his now deleted website you'll find more than a couple of sites that refer to these two programs as possibly the most abused of any Visa programs.
edit on 8 3 2016 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So all this makes it okay to dodge the draft, then accept a Purple Heart and mock the recipient. Got it: people who serve and make personal sacrifices are losers. Losers for Trump?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
So all this makes it okay to dodge the draft, then accept a Purple Heart and mock the recipient. Got it: people who serve and make personal sacrifices are losers. Losers for Trump?

LOL

Red Herring

Tangent

Fail

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Answer the question please.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

LOL

Khan has been exposed.

Yeah. Something smells in Denmark. I mean, the guy is freaking making MONEY from greasing the wheels for green cards to foreigners. And the Democratic party is that stupid that they would allow a Sharia law loving, financially rewarded immigration attorney to represent the soldiers in the USA?

Are you kidding? The first thing I noticed was the dichotomy between this guy, and all the parents of the Benghazi victims who have claimed Clinton lied to them, and that she has either ignored, or out and out called THEM liars. But there is no press blowback for THAT!

No one should be watching a television anymore, or reading any of the mainstream newspapers. They are ALL controlled. If that is not obvious to every thinking American citizen, I'd like to have what they're drinking. I very much miss the old days, when I could convince myself that everything was okay in the world, and would get better. I'm awake to the truth now...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

Why because Muslims shouldn't be allowed in America?

Not until they've been vetted.

Shouldn't it be that way for every immigrant? Every religion has it's extremist.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

YES, they SHOULD be in America, Buster2010. Non-Muslim Americans kill more Americans, than are killed by Muslim-Americans.

What I'm saying is that it's ironic for Mr. & Mrs. Khan to be angry at Donald Trump for supporting policies that, were they in effect 30 years ago, would have not allowed them to immigrate to America.

If the Kahns weren't allowed to immigrate to America, their son would not have joined the U.S. military and died fighting a war for the U.S.A..

Perhaps Mr. & Mrs. Kahn wishes they would have never come here. Their son would still (most likely) be with them.
-cwm

So you are basically it's their fault their kid is dead necause they were allowed to come to this nation? How much lower can Trumps supporters go? It is funny how Trumps followers are going nut's over Kahn's connection with SA when they should be looking at Trumps connections with SA.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

LOL

Khan has been exposed.

Yeah. Something smells in Denmark. I mean, the guy is freaking making MONEY from greasing the wheels for green cards to foreigners. And the Democratic party is that stupid that they would allow a Sharia law loving, financially rewarded immigration attorney to represent the soldiers in the USA?

Are you kidding? The first thing I noticed was the dichotomy between this guy, and all the parents of the Benghazi victims who have claimed Clinton lied to them, and that she has either ignored, or out and out called THEM liars. But there is no press blowback for THAT!

No one should be watching a television anymore, or reading any of the mainstream newspapers. They are ALL controlled. If that is not obvious to every thinking American citizen, I'd like to have what they're drinking. I very much miss the old days, when I could convince myself that everything was okay in the world, and would get better. I'm awake to the truth now...

Guess who else greases the wheels for foreigners to come to America? That' right good old Trump himself. Where's the uproar over that?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

LOL

Khan has been exposed.

Guess who else greases the wheels for foreigners to come to America? That' right good old Trump himself. Where's the uproar over that?

Look, I'm not talking about Trump here. I have my issues with the guy, but that has NOTHING to do with this Why is it that I can't get ONE RESPONSE from any of you supposed Clinton lovers on the many nefarious deeds I've pointed out that SHE has done?

You cherry-pick one item out of my post, and completely ignore the whole POINT of the post (which is so typical of you people). Why is Hillary lying about the whole Benghazi interactions with the families of those brave soldiers who died in Libya? Why won't you people talk about that?

Heck, why won't you talk about 'mena airport bush clinton cia', or 'benghazi moriarty dia' or...heck I could go on. There are a mountain of FACTS out there that show that every time that cretin opens her mouth a lie comes out. And yet you people to a man/woman never even respond to the many crimes she's committed. And don't tell me she hasn't committed them. There's a big difference between being innocent of charges and escaping charges because of power.

Why haven't ONE of you so called 'liberals' mentioned all the women assaulted by Bill Clinton, and who it is PROVEN that Hillary threatened and in some cases attempted to kill (because SOMEONE tried to kill them, that cannot be denied!). You seem to care 'so much' about women's rights unless the perp is one of your binkies.

And let's talk about your 'binkie'. You know, the one that is a Neocon, dressed as a Democrat. Because no one who follows how she and her husband have VOTED can argue anything else. She's pro-banking (approved the deregulation of the banks that almost destroyed and still might this country in 2007). She's pro-prison (her husband approved a bill that has doubled the number of people in prisons, and turned them into privately-owned he!!s). She's pro-war (just spend 10 minutes on the moriarty dia link above and try to deny THAT!!), and voted to go to war in Iraq.

I mean, look. If you people are Neocons, then by all means vote for Hillary. But how can a liberal vote for someone who has pretty much destroyed the Democratic party? And who isn't a Democrat at all, but in name?

Why can't I get one of you people to make one HONEST comment about all the above atrocities and crimes????

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

What does any of your lengthy rant have to do with Khazr Khan, the subject of this thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Not until they've been vetted.

Shouldn't it be that way for every immigrant? Every religion has it's extremist.

You didn't ask me, but I live in this country, too.

The thing that is "off-limits" in public conversation is that posts like yours ignore the fact that it isn't a clear apples-to-apples situation.

From Mr. Khan's own writings:
www.scribd.com...

Juristic Classification Islamic Law by Khizr Khan

To Muslims, the Quran being the very word af God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation. -- All emphasis is CornShucker's

From Mr. Khan's own writings:
(I will only quote a little in order to avoid a T&C for excessive use of his article.)
www.scribd.com...

The seminar's purpose is neither to address human rights situations in particular countries nor to provoke a dialogue between the Muslim and Western worlds. Rather, the seminar is a forum for discussion of human rights issues which are important to Muslims. Niall MacDermot, Secretary General of the International Commission of Jurists, comments on the different approaches to the concept of human rights employed by Muslims and Westemers. He notes that “[m]any of the conclusions and principles are the same, but they are arrived at by a different route. The westem dichotomy between economic, social and cultural rights and the classic civil and politiual rights does not exist for you [Muslims]." -- All emphasis is CornShucker's

Considering the atmosphere at the DNC, I don't know if whipping out the pocket Constitution was planned or done in the heat of the moment. Either way, it reminds me of a time when I saw a co-worker have the employee handbook ready when the plant boss came to chew him out. He had the relevant area bookmarked with a Post-It note and pulled it out. Our PM didn't even let him get a word out. He yelled (actually YELLED), "That book doesn't mean SH*T to ME! That book is just for you guys!"

I'm really getting tired of having to walk a Politically Correct tight-wire in these threads so I'll say it this way. Go back and read Mr. Khan's explanation/quote on Islamic Law. He makes no differentiation between Moderate and Extremist and neither does Mr. MacDermot. There is only one True Law for a Muslim and that is the Quran.

Anyone wanting to continue to feed these arguments/discussions needs to, at the very least, expose themselves to those "distasteful other views"! I try to read the full spectrum, going from far-left news sources to far-right news sources.

ETA:

Before you start in on me about anything in the Old Testament, I'll say this up front... Jesus brought a new covenant to the world. Throwing the odd reference to anything out of the OT at me won't get a reply.

edit on 8 4 2016 by CornShucker because: Added another couple of sentences for clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join